BW Studio + Events

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,800 Package Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,800 Package Price

A wedding planning company based out of Chicago, Illinois, BW Studio + Events is dedicated to making your big day as stress-free as possible. Whether you need help planning your wedding, an engagement party, a shower, a rehearsal dinner, or a combination of each, they will handle every detail with care and ensure you and your guests have an amazing experience.

BW Studio + Events has two dedicated planners who can assist you with your ceremony, reception, and rehearsal dinner planning needs. They provide partial planning and day-of coordination for religious or non-religious ceremonies and civil unions. They also welcome cultural and eco-friendly weddings, as well as destination weddings and elopements. Their planning services include:

• Budget analysis
  • Concept consultation
  • Event design
  • Timelines
  • To-do lists
  • Vendor referrals
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,600

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2,800

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$3,800

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$75

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Elopement
Eco-Friendly
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• I
    Isa S. Married on 05/28/2022

Not Just a Wedding Planner

There are not enough words in the English language to accurately describe how emphatically I would recommend Blair and her team at BW Studio + Events. I should start by saying that I came to know Blair as my friend’s Maid of Honor, so this wasn’t even my own wedding. While my involvement in the planning process may have been slightly unconventional, Blair always treated me like I belonged. In fact, she made me feel so comfortable that I began asking her for tips on everything from the bachelorette party to last-minute MoH advice — sage wisdom that she enthusiastically dispensed in a swift manner every single time. Two years of planning flew by with her at the helm.

Blair is a rocket scientist-level genius with the stamina of a seasoned marathon runner. She is a creative problem-solver, a total visionary for beautiful events, and perhaps one of the kindest people I have ever met. I made a few small slip-ups on the day of the wedding, and Blair disappeared them in seconds while also attending to her myriad responsibilities. Critically, she also knows exactly when and how to be firm (with grace!) if necessary, but always has the brightest smile on her face for her clients. Her team is equally proficient in every way, and their cohesiveness as a unit is something to behold.

It is additionally incredibly obvious that her vendor network is quite robust and very receptive to working with her, which speaks volumes about her personal and professional character. All the vendors my friend hired through Blair completed their services to absolute perfection.

My only reservation about Blair is that I am not entirely sure she is a real human, because how is it possible for someone to be in ten different places at once doing fifteen different things? At the very least, she has teleportation powers, and I stand by that.

The day I spent watching my best friend marry her true love will forever be one of my favorites, and I have Blair & her team to thank for the life they breathed into a memory that will float happily in my mind forever.

Hire her.

BW Studio + Events's reply:

Isa, I am so thrilled and honored to have had the privilege of meeting you and working with you as your best friend planned the wedding of her dreams. You've taken what it means to be a stellar MOH to the next level and beyond! I genuinely hope our paths continue to cross in the future!! Sending all my love! Thank you.
  • Nika
    Nika A. Married on 05/11/2022

The PERFECT Wedding Planner

It’s hard to put into words the value that Blair added to our wedding experience. Not just the day of, but the whole planning process. We interviewed over 10 wedding planners before settling on Blair. As soon as we got off our info call with her, we knew we wanted to book her, and boy were we right to do so. She made our 200-person wedding an absolute dream.

From the get go, Blair fully immersed herself in understanding our wedding vision. Specifically, she jumped in to learn about the nuances of our multicultural wedding traditions (Assyrian & Jewish), and was genuinely excited to do so. Meeting with Blair was always a joy. She was flexible in her scheduling and always showed up to our sessions prepared and with a smile.

Blair did an impeccable job in assisting us with vendor selection. She did not bat an eye when we wanted more options, and I’m overjoyed to say that every single vendor we worked with under her recommendation was superb, above and beyond our wildest dreams. Our one vendor who fell short, our tuxedo rental company for the groomsmen, was a recommendation from a friend, not Blair, and when they fell short, Blair pulled out all the stops to get them back on track for us.

In the months leading up to the wedding, Blair assured me every step of the way. Through every panicked email from me and crazy planning call with my maid of honor and family, Blair was professional and understanding, never making me feel like I was inconveniencing her or that my worries were silly. No question was too small or too repetitive for Blair, nor was she phased by any of the pre-wedding snafus that inevitably come up when planning a large-scale event.

On the day of, Blair was a vision of calm competence, as was her incredible team of planners. She was focused and did not take her eye from the ball for a second. She coordinated myriad vendors while making sure I remained unaware of any snafus, which she fixed immediately with no one noticing. She made sure the bridal party was in check and kept us on schedule without making us feel like we were rushing any important parts of the day. She assisted me and my maid of honor in bustling my dress and even had a member of her team go back to the hotel for some items we’d accidentally left behind. After two years of planning, I was able to fully be present in and enjoy my wedding day because of Blair.

I will sing Blair’s praises to anyone who will listen, including one of my best friends and my now-husband’s cousin who have both hired her for their weddings. She went above and beyond in every way and was an absolute delight the whole time. After the wedding, multiple guests told me they want to be friends with my wedding planner, and honestly, same. THANK YOU, Blair, for everything. - Nika (& Josh)

BW Studio + Events's reply:

Nika (& Josh), it was an absolute pleasure and honor to be a part off your wedding planning process! I truly feel as though I've gained an entire slew of friends along the way and I'm ridiculously grateful. Your wedding day will be the absolute highlight of my 2022 season!! Thank you again and again for trusting me with your wedding day and recommending me to your own best friend and cousin. I am beyond thrilled we get to party again together in a few months and again next year! Sending all my love and hugs!! Miss you both. xoxo

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

2324 Clinton Ave Chicago, IL, 60402

9-5 Every Day
Location of (BW Studio + Events)

Other vendors in Chicago for your wedding