2324 Clinton Ave, Chicago, IL 60402 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About BW Studio + Events

A wedding planning company based out of Chicago, Illinois, BW Studio + Events is dedicated to making your big day as stress-free as possible. Whether you need help planning your wedding, an engagement party, a shower, a rehearsal dinner, or a combination of each, they will handle every detail with care and ensure you and your guests have an amazing experience.

BW Studio + Events has two dedicated planners who can assist you with your ceremony, reception, and rehearsal dinner planning needs. They provide partial planning and day-of coordination for religious or non-religious ceremonies and civil unions. They also welcome cultural and eco-friendly weddings, as well as destination weddings and elopements. Their planning services include:

• Budget analysis
kristin and brian 2 51 1039975
tk portraits 0134 51 1039975 157861640055996

9 Reviews for BW Studio + Events

Amelia Russo · Married on 11/16/2019

Amazing partner who completely over-delivered on our expectations!

From the first time Blair and I spoke, I knew she would be the right choice for our wedding coordinator. I had interviewed several other coordinators that focused most of the initial conversation around their extensive services and the details of all of the elaborate weddings they have planned and coordinated. Blair, on the other hand, was more interested in genuinely connecting with me to understand what makes my (now) husband and I unique, and how we saw the big day coming together. I described to her that we wanted a meaningful ceremony, a fun reception, and for our guests to feel like the day was uniquely “us,” without too many frills. She responded, “Got it- so maybe more similar to a great dinner party,” which was exactly how we had been talking about it. From then on, we knew we had a genuine, diligent, and capable partner in Blair, and we couldn’t be happier with our decision.

Blair was fantastic with so many things, including:

Making us feel comfortable throughout the planning…While setting the right expectations: We only had six months between the time we got engaged and when we got married, and Blair was awesome at helping us think through what needed to be done immediately, what could wait, and what we didn’t need to worry about at all. She was always calm and composed, and great thinking through potential solutions to any curve ball thrown our way.

Providing support and professional perspective, while respecting our ‘vision’: One example of this was creating our day-of timeline. We probably changed the timeline ten times throughout the process, but I’m so happy we talked through it all with Blair (in very deliberately spaced stages) because she made us think about how our decisions would impact our guests and the flow of the night. For example, we figured guests might like to find their own seats at dinner, but Blair encouraged (did not force) us to think about this from the guest’s perspective, and we decided to do table assignments (which I am so glad we did!).

Designing a beautiful set up and experience, with very little guidance from us: We bought most of our decorations used, purchased limited floral from Whole Foods, and shared some Pinterest boards that looked appealing to us. That’s about it. Blair took the limited input and supplies we provided and ran with it, creating a BEAUTIFUL setup for both the ceremony and reception.

Coordinating seamless transitions throughout the night. We received multiple comments from our guests about the whole night running smoothly, with everyone knowing where they needed to be. Everything was on time, as well, which I had heard from my married friends was virtually impossible. Blair and team coordinated a quick ‘flip’ during cocktail hour to convert the room we had the ceremony in into our dinner table setup. As we had discussed with Blair prior to the night, my husband and I wanted to have some time away from it all during dinner, and she made us amazing dinner plates and scurried us away so we could enjoy dinner in peace while our guests were being seated for the meal. During the reception, Blair arranged all of our desserts beautifully, while Markus, her partner, picked up the hot dogs from Portillo’s (all the way downtown!) for late night snacks, and somehow snuck away to buy more cups when we ran out. Everything the night of – including some family drama – was made better by Blair and Markus, and I can’t imagine how everything would have turned out without them.

My husband and I would recommend BW Studio & Events to ANYONE for their wedding, without hesitation.

Sent on 02/18/2020

BW Studio + Events's reply:

Amelia - I could not possibly ask for a more thoughtful and kind review. Thank you so very much for taking the time to review the entire wedding planning process with us from start to finish! Our clients are our number one priority, and your kind words warm my heart!! Such a pleasure working with you and your husband. Wishing you two the very best in your future together!! Hope our paths cross again soon.
  • Hannah

Hannah Elliott · Married on 10/12/2019

We couldn’t be happier!!

Blair is absolutely amazing! She was our day of coordinator for our wedding and everything was above and beyond what we expected! We were unsure if we wanted to get a coordinator at first, and after working with her - I wouldn’t change a thing. We planned a wedding across country, and didn’t actually get to meet Blair in person until the rehearsal, yet she was so easy to work with. The online platform she shared with us made it so easy to communicate and plan out things. She made every step of the planning so simple, seamless and somehow she miraculously put together our vision and made our day better than we could have ever dreamed of. Blair is a hustler and I swear she was in five places at the same time getting fifteen things done at once. I’m not sure how she does it and does it so well. She has such a caring heart, was so attentive to all our needs, and truly enjoys what she does and it shows. We couldn’t be happier with our choice to include Blair in our big day - it just wouldn’t have been the same!

If you are considering any sort of planner for your wedding, look no further - Blair is your girl.

Sent on 12/31/2019

BW Studio + Events's reply:

I couldn't possibly say thank you enough times for your kind words and genuine thoughtfulness. I'm truly lucky to have such amazing clients to work with! And who knew that working across country could be so fun and easy! From start to finish you two were an absolute joy, and your wedding day turned out so beautiful. Wishing the three of you the very best in this new year! Hope our paths cross again soon!!

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

BW Studio + Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1600
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 2800
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 3800
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 75
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Elopement
    Eco-Friendly
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• 2324 Clinton Ave Chicago, IL, 60402 See on map
    312-248-6529 (Phone number)
    9-5 Every Day
    Location of (BW Studio + Events)