BW Studio + Events Reviews

10 Reviews for BW Studio + Events

• Katrina

Katrina Walter · Getting married on 04/09/2021

Amazing wedding planner!!

We cannot say enough about how wonderful Blair was during the preparation, rehearsal and day of our wedding. Not only is she a lovely person, but she is really really good at her job!! Leading up to the wedding she effortlessly delivered on her contracted obligations and went above and beyond to make sure our day went on without a hitch. She met with us more than once to discuss details, fielded random questions, gave advice when solicited and sent flowers just when the wedding excitement and stress picked up. On the day of our wedding, Marcus (her assistant) and Blair were on their game and made sure everything ran smoothly, even when things out of their control went awry. Every step of the way we had full confidence in Blair because of her preparedness, kind heart, and calm demeanor. We had so many compliments for her from our other vendors and our bridal party - she is the only reason anyone in our party knew how to walk in our processional! We could go on for ages, but will simply say - hire BW Studio + Events for anything event related that you could ever need. You will receive amazing service and work with some pretty top notch people.

Sent on 10/19/2019

BW Studio + Events's reply:

Thank you from the bottom of my heart! You two were such an absolute pleasure to work with... we couldn't possibly ask for better clients and new friends. Wishing you two a world of happiness on your journey together!! Truly hope our paths continue to cross.

Nick Hillard · Married on 05/30/2020

5 (6!) Stars - Highly Recommended

Where to start?! Blair was amazing to work with from our first interaction all the way through our second wedding date, that Blair ultimately helped us navigate canceling due to COVID-19. Blair even offered to help us celebrate with our immediate families over a weekend together in New Buffalo, but most importantly, Blair was there for us, always being available, being a sounding board and just a phenomenal resource. Blair was originally recommended to us by our photographer who had worked with her several times in the past, and we couldn’t have lucked out more. Even though we were primarily utilizing Blair as a day of coordinator, she was super helpful in helping us coordinate our other meetings such as our venue tour with our florist (and after we realized we needed more help, she helped with overall wedding design!). Blair made everything so much easier, even down to helping us pick our wedding songs. She's a great planner, designer, and person overall, and we couldn't recommend her more!

Sent on 10/19/2020

BW Studio + Events's reply:

Oh my goodness, you two warm my heart!! Thank you so much for your kind words. These two amazing humans experienced it all, planning highs and lows and ultimately the toughest decision they probably made this year.... postpone, cancel, or redesign the entire plan! They did it with such grace and laughter. Thank you so so much for bringing me along for the ride. Hope our paths cross again soon!! (Interior Design, yes?! Haha)

Amelia Russo · Married on 11/16/2019

Amazing partner who completely over-delivered on our expectations!

From the first time Blair and I spoke, I knew she would be the right choice for our wedding coordinator. I had interviewed several other coordinators that focused most of the initial conversation around their extensive services and the details of all of the elaborate weddings they have planned and coordinated. Blair, on the other hand, was more interested in genuinely connecting with me to understand what makes my (now) husband and I unique, and how we saw the big day coming together. I described to her that we wanted a meaningful ceremony, a fun reception, and for our guests to feel like the day was uniquely “us,” without too many frills. She responded, “Got it- so maybe more similar to a great dinner party,” which was exactly how we had been talking about it. From then on, we knew we had a genuine, diligent, and capable partner in Blair, and we couldn’t be happier with our decision.

Blair was fantastic with so many things, including:

Making us feel comfortable throughout the planning…While setting the right expectations: We only had six months between the time we got engaged and when we got married, and Blair was awesome at helping us think through what needed to be done immediately, what could wait, and what we didn’t need to worry about at all. She was always calm and composed, and great thinking through potential solutions to any curve ball thrown our way.

Providing support and professional perspective, while respecting our ‘vision’: One example of this was creating our day-of timeline. We probably changed the timeline ten times throughout the process, but I’m so happy we talked through it all with Blair (in very deliberately spaced stages) because she made us think about how our decisions would impact our guests and the flow of the night. For example, we figured guests might like to find their own seats at dinner, but Blair encouraged (did not force) us to think about this from the guest’s perspective, and we decided to do table assignments (which I am so glad we did!).

Designing a beautiful set up and experience, with very little guidance from us: We bought most of our decorations used, purchased limited floral from Whole Foods, and shared some Pinterest boards that looked appealing to us. That’s about it. Blair took the limited input and supplies we provided and ran with it, creating a BEAUTIFUL setup for both the ceremony and reception.

Coordinating seamless transitions throughout the night. We received multiple comments from our guests about the whole night running smoothly, with everyone knowing where they needed to be. Everything was on time, as well, which I had heard from my married friends was virtually impossible. Blair and team coordinated a quick ‘flip’ during cocktail hour to convert the room we had the ceremony in into our dinner table setup. As we had discussed with Blair prior to the night, my husband and I wanted to have some time away from it all during dinner, and she made us amazing dinner plates and scurried us away so we could enjoy dinner in peace while our guests were being seated for the meal. During the reception, Blair arranged all of our desserts beautifully, while Markus, her partner, picked up the hot dogs from Portillo’s (all the way downtown!) for late night snacks, and somehow snuck away to buy more cups when we ran out. Everything the night of – including some family drama – was made better by Blair and Markus, and I can’t imagine how everything would have turned out without them.

My husband and I would recommend BW Studio & Events to ANYONE for their wedding, without hesitation.

Sent on 02/18/2020

BW Studio + Events's reply:

Amelia - I could not possibly ask for a more thoughtful and kind review. Thank you so very much for taking the time to review the entire wedding planning process with us from start to finish! Our clients are our number one priority, and your kind words warm my heart!! Such a pleasure working with you and your husband. Wishing you two the very best in your future together!! Hope our paths cross again soon.
  • Hannah

Hannah Elliott · Married on 10/12/2019

We couldn’t be happier!!

Blair is absolutely amazing! She was our day of coordinator for our wedding and everything was above and beyond what we expected! We were unsure if we wanted to get a coordinator at first, and after working with her - I wouldn’t change a thing. We planned a wedding across country, and didn’t actually get to meet Blair in person until the rehearsal, yet she was so easy to work with. The online platform she shared with us made it so easy to communicate and plan out things. She made every step of the planning so simple, seamless and somehow she miraculously put together our vision and made our day better than we could have ever dreamed of. Blair is a hustler and I swear she was in five places at the same time getting fifteen things done at once. I’m not sure how she does it and does it so well. She has such a caring heart, was so attentive to all our needs, and truly enjoys what she does and it shows. We couldn’t be happier with our choice to include Blair in our big day - it just wouldn’t have been the same!

If you are considering any sort of planner for your wedding, look no further - Blair is your girl.

Sent on 12/31/2019

BW Studio + Events's reply:

I couldn't possibly say thank you enough times for your kind words and genuine thoughtfulness. I'm truly lucky to have such amazing clients to work with! And who knew that working across country could be so fun and easy! From start to finish you two were an absolute joy, and your wedding day turned out so beautiful. Wishing the three of you the very best in this new year! Hope our paths cross again soon!!
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 07/06/2019

Blair is absolutely amazing & we highly recommend her!

Blair was absolutely amazing!! Blair is very quick to respond to all communication and very thorough in all of her advice / answers. She is incredibly helpful. When we ran into an issue with another vendor, Blair immediately came to the rescue and sent us multiple recommendations / check ins the same day! This made me feel so much less stress !! She was absolutely AMAZING for our set up! We had SOOO many little details to be set up and she & her husband set up everything PERFECTLY!! I couldn’t believe my eyes when I saw our venue and how everything came together!! She was wonderful in designing our timeline & worked with me to make it work. She had incredible communication with our whole team. I am so glad we found Blair, thank you!!

Sent on 08/16/2019

BW Studio + Events's reply:

Thank you so much, Lizz. You make my heart all warm and fuzzy!! I had the absolute best time working with you and your mom on your wedding day... and seeing all the details come together so well filled me with so much happiness! So grateful to have been a part of your wedding. Best wishes to you both!!
  • Sarah

Sarah Sims · Married on 05/11/2019

Great Experience!

Blair was so great to work with! As soon as we hired her, she took over ALL vendor communication, which was extremely helpful for us to be able to focus on the other important aspects we needed to. Blair also visited the venue, church and other vendors applicable on her own to make sure she met with and could see the locations on her own. She offered helpful suggestions throughout the process as well. On top of her punctuality and professionalism, Blair has a positive and calming personality that ensures she has things taken care of you!

Sent on 07/08/2019

BW Studio + Events's reply:

Working with Sarah and JD was so fun... they truly brought the party to their special day! Thank you so much for your kind words, absolutely love working with you two!
  • Michele

Michele Howard · Married on 04/27/2019

Wedding 4/27/19

I would recommend BW Studios and Events to anyone. Blair was amazing. She helped me with planning my wedding from start ro finish. She is extremely friendly and great to work with. Everything I asked for she did. We had several meetings and conversations to go over what I want and all my expectations. She even went to the Venue to see how it looks to get a better idea of where things will need to be. I know most grooms will say you don't need a planner/coordinator, but you do and even my husband agreed afterwards. Blair is extremely organized and Truly enjoys her what she does. She is extremely responsive and followed up with every question I had right away. She created a day of timeline which helped a lot. Her and her husband set up all my decorations and took them down without a problem. She coordinated with all my vendors to make sure they were all set with everything needed from them. Her first concern was us and made sure anything and everything we needed She did. Nothing was a bother to her and the day ran absolutely flawless with NO STRESS, which is what every couple wants on their special day. Again, I cant stress enough how lucky i am to have found her and would recommend her to anyone looking for a planner/coordinator for a wedding. I also gained a great friend.

Sent on 06/12/2019

BW Studio + Events's reply:

Michele, you absolutely warm my heart. Thank you so very much for your kind words. It was such a pleasure working with you and your fiance. Perfect clients!! And I do love a wedding that turns into friendship after all of our months of working together. Give everyone a huge hug from me!! Thank you again.

Mary Kay Lambert · Married on 02/20/2019

BW Did a wonderful job!!

I attended a Wedding that BW studio+events co-ordinated, everything was beautifully done. The professionalism from them was exceptional. They captured the Bride and her personality completely. I would absolutely recommend Blair and BW Studio+Events to all of my friends.

BW Studio + Events's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, we loved every moment. Our team strives to provide the best service, but this group of people made that easy! Thank you!
  • Rosiin

Rosiin Daly · Married on 01/05/2019

Perfect Planner!

We had the pleasure of partnering with BW Studio+Events / Blair during a recent wedding we hosted at our venue. Kristin, our bride, had been looking for a wedding planner for quite some time, and I can't tell you how incredibly excited she was to have (finally!) found Blair.... As Kristin said "Blair GOT me".
    Once we met Blair on-site, we knew why she and Kristin clicked! Blair was unflappable, organized, calm, and detailed. Every step of the way, she had the bride's wishes in mind. As a venue that puts the needs of our wedding couples first, we felt that Blair perfectly complemented our ethos. When you hire Blair as your planner, you will have every confidence that she will take care of the most minute detail. On your wedding day, you can focus on your beloved, your family and friends, and have the day of a lifetime! Simply put, BW Studio+Events is fabulous!

BW Studio + Events's reply:

Roisin, I cannot express how much your kind words mean to me and our team. We had such an amazing experience working with you and your team at Seven Bridges! I truly hope we get to work together in the future!

charlene · Married on 04/21/2018

Excellent service

BW studios and events has wonderful ideas! If you are need of someone who can plan your event and go above and beyond your expectations, then you've found the right place! I would recommend BW studios to anyone!!

BW Studio + Events's reply:

Thank you for your sweet words, means the world to us! It was a hot one... but a fun one!! Hope we get to plan more events together in the future.