BW Studio + Events Reviews

BW Studio + Events 6
BW Studio + Events 7
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 07/06/2019

Blair is absolutely amazing & we highly recommend her!

Blair was absolutely amazing!! Blair is very quick to respond to all communication and very thorough in all of her advice / answers. She is incredibly helpful. When we ran into an issue with another vendor, Blair immediately came to the rescue and sent us multiple recommendations / check ins the same day! This made me feel so much less stress !! She was absolutely AMAZING for our set up! We had SOOO many little details to be set up and she & her husband set up everything PERFECTLY!! I couldn’t believe my eyes when I saw our venue and how everything came together!! She was wonderful in designing our timeline & worked with me to make it work. She had incredible communication with our whole team. I am so glad we found Blair, thank you!!

Sent on 08/16/2019

BW Studio + Events's reply:

Thank you so much, Lizz. You make my heart all warm and fuzzy!! I had the absolute best time working with you and your mom on your wedding day... and seeing all the details come together so well filled me with so much happiness! So grateful to have been a part of your wedding. Best wishes to you both!!
  • Sarah

Sarah Sims · Married on 05/11/2019

Great Experience!

Blair was so great to work with! As soon as we hired her, she took over ALL vendor communication, which was extremely helpful for us to be able to focus on the other important aspects we needed to. Blair also visited the venue, church and other vendors applicable on her own to make sure she met with and could see the locations on her own. She offered helpful suggestions throughout the process as well. On top of her punctuality and professionalism, Blair has a positive and calming personality that ensures she has things taken care of you!

Sent on 07/08/2019

BW Studio + Events's reply:

Working with Sarah and JD was so fun... they truly brought the party to their special day! Thank you so much for your kind words, absolutely love working with you two!

Michele Howard · Married on 04/27/2019

Wedding 4/27/19

I would recommend BW Studios and Events to anyone. Blair was amazing. She helped me with planning my wedding from start ro finish. She is extremely friendly and great to work with. Everything I asked for she did. We had several meetings and conversations to go over what I want and all my expectations. She even went to the Venue to see how it looks to get a better idea of where things will need to be. I know most grooms will say you don't need a planner/coordinator, but you do and even my husband agreed afterwards. Blair is extremely organized and Truly enjoys her what she does. She is extremely responsive and followed up with every question I had right away. She created a day of timeline which helped a lot. Her and her husband set up all my decorations and took them down without a problem. She coordinated with all my vendors to make sure they were all set with everything needed from them. Her first concern was us and made sure anything and everything we needed She did. Nothing was a bother to her and the day ran absolutely flawless with NO STRESS, which is what every couple wants on their special day. Again, I cant stress enough how lucky i am to have found her and would recommend her to anyone looking for a planner/coordinator for a wedding. I also gained a great friend.

Sent on 06/12/2019
    BW Studio + Events 16
    BW Studio + Events 17
    BW Studio + Events 18

BW Studio + Events's reply:

Michele, you absolutely warm my heart. Thank you so very much for your kind words. It was such a pleasure working with you and your fiance. Perfect clients!! And I do love a wedding that turns into friendship after all of our months of working together. Give everyone a huge hug from me!! Thank you again.

Mary Kay Lambert · Married on 02/20/2019

BW Did a wonderful job!!

I attended a Wedding that BW studio+events co-ordinated, everything was beautifully done. The professionalism from them was exceptional. They captured the Bride and her personality completely. I would absolutely recommend Blair and BW Studio+Events to all of my friends.

BW Studio + Events's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, we loved every moment. Our team strives to provide the best service, but this group of people made that easy! Thank you!
  • Rosiin

Rosiin Daly · Married on 01/05/2019

Perfect Planner!

We had the pleasure of partnering with BW Studio+Events / Blair during a recent wedding we hosted at our venue. Kristin, our bride, had been looking for a wedding planner for quite some time, and I can't tell you how incredibly excited she was to have (finally!) found Blair.... As Kristin said "Blair GOT me".
    Once we met Blair on-site, we knew why she and Kristin clicked! Blair was unflappable, organized, calm, and detailed. Every step of the way, she had the bride's wishes in mind. As a venue that puts the needs of our wedding couples first, we felt that Blair perfectly complemented our ethos. When you hire Blair as your planner, you will have every confidence that she will take care of the most minute detail. On your wedding day, you can focus on your beloved, your family and friends, and have the day of a lifetime! Simply put, BW Studio+Events is fabulous!

BW Studio + Events's reply:

Roisin, I cannot express how much your kind words mean to me and our team. We had such an amazing experience working with you and your team at Seven Bridges! I truly hope we get to work together in the future!

charlene · Married on 04/21/2018

Excellent service

BW studios and events has wonderful ideas! If you are need of someone who can plan your event and go above and beyond your expectations, then you've found the right place! I would recommend BW studios to anyone!!

BW Studio + Events's reply:

Thank you for your sweet words, means the world to us! It was a hot one... but a fun one!! Hope we get to plan more events together in the future.