Bronzed & Blushed LLC

6917 W 76th St, Olathe, KS 66204 Map · Phone number

About Bronzed & Blushed LLC

BRONZED & BLUSHED IS COMMITTED TO PROVIDING YOU A DEEPLY PERSONAL

BEAUTIFYING EXPERIENCE. THE SPECIAL EVENTS IN YOUR LIFE ARE MADE MORE MEMORABLE WHEN YOU LOOK AND FEEL YOUR VERY BEST. WHETHER IT'S YOUR ENGAGEMENT PICTURES OR YOUR WEDDING DAY OR YOU NEED A CUSTOM SPRAY TAN FOR A SPECIAL OCCASION LOOK FOR YOURSELF & 5 OF YOUR CLOSEST FRIENDS,

BRONZED & BLUSHED WILL STRIVE TO EXCEED YOUR EXPECTATIONS.

Follow Bronzed & Blushed LLC on

13 Reviews for Bronzed & Blushed LLC

Leann · Married on 05/19/2018

Brigid and her team are truly some of the most amazing people! I can never thank Brigid enough for making me feel like the most beautiful bride inside and out during my entire wedding planning process. From the moment I emailed her in a panic because my original make up artist backed out on me she reassured me that she could take care of all of my needs. I am SO GRATEFUL that we ended up using Bronzed & Blushed. We turned my trial run into a girls trip to Kansas City with my mom and mother in law and immediately fell in love with Brigid and her amazing talents. She made all of us feel so incredibly beautiful and was willing to answer all of our beauty questions. On the day of our wedding I was blown away by their amazing service. They arrived early, stayed late until every single person in the bridal party felt 100%! Brigid has the kindest soul and I could never thank her enough. I literally cried the day of my wedding for her making me feel so beautiful. I would highly recommend Bronzed and Blushed to any bride looking to work with the best team. They traveled to Manhattan, KS for us and made all of my dreams come true. THANK YOU Brigid for all that you have done for me, I wish you all of the best with your new space in Overland Park! I will be forever grateful for you!

• User6981317 · 1+ year ago

I booked Brigid for my wedding in June 2017 after seeing her amazing work on Instagram. Things that stand out about Brigid- her talent, her professionalism, her reliability, her excellent communication, her kindness, and her flexibility. For my makeup trial, Brigid listened to my vision and created a look that perfectly captured my desire to look like an amped up version of my natural self. She did a wonderful job of working with my eye shape (hooded) and choosing colors that worked with my skin tone to make my eyes pop! I also got a spray tan and had her do my makeup for my engagement photos as well! The spray tan looked so natural and golden even on my fairer skin! And my makeup held up fabulously while my fiancé and I ran around Kansas City in the July heat! I cannot wait until my wedding next June because I know she is going to make me and my bridesmaids look like rock stars!

Lindsay · Married on 05/21/2017

Brigid with Bronzed & Blushed was incredible to work with! I reached out to her after contacting a few different people for makeup. Her response was friendly but professional, and she addressed my concerns regarding my problematic skin by sending me some photos of before and after's of brides with similar issues. She is super kind but also really talented at what she does! She also deliberately asked for feedback after our trial run, which I appreciated - there were a couple of things I wanted tweaked just slightly, but I'm not the type of person who would have brought it up if she hadn't asked. My photos looked flawless, and on my wedding day I remember never having felt more beautiful in my entire life...! Thank you, Brigid!! I cannot recommend Bronzed & Blush highly enough.

Award

Bronzed & Blushed LLC FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 200.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 85.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What is the starting price for tanning services? $ 45.00
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Makeup, Mult. Stylists, Tanning
  • What makeup services do you offer? Airbrush Makeup, Eye Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Makeup Trial, Fake Lashes
  • What tanning services do you offer? Airbrush Tanning, Spray Tanning