Bristle and Bloom

Fairfield, CA View map Visit website

Bristle and Bloom is a professional hair styling service based in Fairfield, California. Emily Giangrasso, the founder of the company, has more than 20 years of experience in the beauty industry and specializes in the creation of bohemian inspired, romantic, classic as well as effortless bridal looks. Bristle and Bloom strives to create mesmerizing and intricate hairstyles that will leave you feeling like the best version of yourself on your big day.

While Emily is based in Fairfield, she is happy to travel and provide her services to clients across the Bay Area and Napa Valley. Bristle and Bloom understands the importance of high-quality service, consultations and, if need be, multiple stylists to ensure your total satisfaction in a timely manner. Emily also makes it a priority to get to know each client on a personal level, developing an authentic understanding of their individual style and taste.

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$150.00

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$150.00

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$125.00

$125.00

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Hair
Mult. Stylists
Salon

What hair services do you offer?

Updos / Styling
On-Site Hair

• Lauren
    Lauren M. Married on 10/04/2021

Made me feel like a Million Bucks

As some one who has had some very VERY bad luck with wedding hair (as a bridesmaid) in the past, I was super wary of who to hire for my big day. Luckily, Olivia Garvin Makeup knows some amazing people and made this recommendation and I am SO glad she did. Emily was extremely professional, very friendly, and made my hair look like I stepped out of an ethereal meadow dance party. My hair looked like my miu miu twist perfume smells (insert plug for miu miu perfume). Not only did Emily make me feel like a million bucks, she also made my mother/bridesmaids feel the same. 10/10 recommend you hire Emily for all your hair styling needs!

Bristle and Bloom's reply:

Oh Lauren! Thank you for this review. It means the world to me to know that you felt so perfect on your wedding day. Congratulations to you and Kevin and best of luck in this next chapter of your love story!🤍
    Nicolette Married on 05/22/2021

Loved my hair!

Omg I LOVED my hair and she was so much fun to work with!! My bridesmaids loved their hair as well. I don’t know what she did, but my curls were literally still perfect by the end of the night. Amazing and beautiful work!

Bristle and Bloom's reply:

Oh thank you so much Nicolette!!! I’m so happy to hear that you and your party all loved your hair. You really made my day! Thank you so much for sharing.🤍
    Casey Married on 10/01/2020

Loved my wedding hair SO much! Emily was great!!

After pivoting from our original wedding plans, I found Emily a few months prior to our wedding. Emily was so great, very responsive and truly cared about making me feel my best our on day. For my wedding, I wanted a hairstyle that would really feel like me and not too "done up". During my trial, she spent time discussing exactly what I wanted, tried a few different things and I left feeling confident that I would love my hair the day of our wedding. Day of the wedding was great as well - all my bridesmaids and mom loved their hairstyles! Thanks so much, Emily!!

Bristle and Bloom's reply:

Oh, thanks so much Casey! I am glad you were happy with my service. That means everything to me. Congrats and I hope you are doing great.

Real Weddings

• Sarah & Mike
    33 photos · 09/14/2019

Fairfield Fairfield, CA, 94533
707-229-1903
Location of (Bristle and Bloom)

Other vendors in Sacramento for your wedding