Sacramento, NocCal, Sacramento, CA 95825 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Deals 1
  • Meet the Team

About Cheenadoll Styles

Cheenadoll Styles is a mobile wedding hair service in Sacramento, California. Owner Christina has been part of the beauty industry since 2017 and loves making soon-to-be-weds look and feel their best on their big day. She and her team work closely with each couple, to ensure that they are standing at the altar with the utmost confidence.

While based in Sacramento, Cheenadoll Styles has served clients at venues throughout California and Nevada. Christina and her team work with couples from all walks of life, and are skilled in an array of hair textures and skin types. In addition to their day-of services and romantic updos and glamorous makeup, Cheenadoll Styles also offers hair coloring and cutting services for more permanent looks. Whether you prefer beachy waves or a red-carpet-ready appearance these artists will work to match your unique aesthetic.

• Asian-owned

6 Reviews for Cheenadoll Styles

• Leen

Leen B. · Married on 05/14/2021

Hair Fairy Godmother!

Christina's talent in hairstyling is topnotch! Luckily, she was able to bless my hair for my wedding day. She gave me this wonderful hollywood curls w/ halo extensions that lasted till our dinner party that night. She was punctual and such a very down to earth gal! She made me feel so beautiful. She is very open to ideas that you have envisioned and/or will recommend other options too. She definitely knows what she's doing and would highly recommend her for any event.

Sent on 06/08/2021
  • Johann

Johann C. · Married on 10/03/2020

More than Just a Stylist!

Cheena is an amazing stylist; she knows exactly what to do, and does it with grace and poise. But more than that, she is so personable that it's like you have a best friend doing your hair, which is exactly the vibe you want as you try to relax hours before the big "I do". Out of all the stylists I've worked with in the past, I give Cheena my highest recommendation!

Sent on 05/05/2021

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Cheenadoll Styles 1
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples

Team of Cheenadoll Styles

Christina-Marie Palma

Christina-Marie Palma

Owner

My name is Christina. I am from the Bay Area and am currently based out of Sacramento, California. I have been in the beauty industry since 2017 and have always had a love for all things beauty related. I developed my passion for styling hair at the age of 7 and knew in my heart that I would carry my passion and turn it into my career. I am a stylist at Color Me Pretty Hair Salon in Sacramento and also specialize in hair coloring, hair cutting, hair removal, braiding, and eyelash extensions.

+ More Details
- Less Details

• Sacramento, NocCal Sacramento, CA, 95825 See on map
    Location of (Cheenadoll Styles)