Kirsten Eleanor Bridal & Beauty

Sacramento, CA View map Visit website

Kirsten Eleanor Bridal & Beauty, formerly known as KEP Makeup, is a Sacramento, California-based wedding makeup artist. Kirsten has an esthetician license, certified by Makeup First School in Chicago as well as GlamLab in the bay area. Having been in the makeup industry for 7 years, she has provided top-quality makeup services to countless brides, endeavoring to make each one feel beautiful and confident on their big day. Kirsten's main focus is making client's visions come to life for their special day.

Kirsten Eleanor Bridal & Beauty travels to the client's venue with her makeup, director's chair, and ring light for the perfect makeup application. All brides receive a touch-up kit, an eye mask for the day of, and fake lashes for the completed look. Kirsten does makeup for clients and loved ones in their wedding parties. Kirsten can also travel for weddings outside of Sacramento.

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$350.00

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$100.00

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$80.00

$80.00

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation
Trial Service

What beauty services do you offer?

Makeup
Licensed
Skincare

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage

Alex G. Married on 06/27/2020

Glam goddess!

Kirsten is absolutely amazing! She did my lashes for me a few days before my wedding last week, and did makeup the day of my wedding for me, my bridesmaids, my mom and mother in law. She CRUSHED it. Every single girl was so happy with how they looked and got exactly what they had asked for. We got ready early in the morning because there were so many of us, but because she is so good at what she does, we all looked amazing still at 10 pm! Her prices are very reasonable and she was SO much fun to have there on the day of the wedding. It felt like having another bridesmaid in the room. Everyone loved having her there, especially me! She is so professional and fun and is so knowledgeable in what she does. I can't wait to continue going to Kirsten for my lashes and any makeup needs I may have upcoming in the future. She will make you gorgeous and make sure that you know it too!
    Jenna J. Married on 04/20/2019

Wonderful!

Kirsten was absolutely amazing! She is so talented and makes a potentially stressful day lovely, fun and special.
  • Brianna
    Brianna Married on 01/19/2019

01/19/19 wedding

Kirsten did myself, My mom and my bridesmaids make up for my wedding. And honestly I can’t say enough good things about her . She showed up early (even with our start time being pretty early) she had us all looking amazing and worked very fast . She was super professional but also very fun and real . I had the hardest time finding a make up artist who clicked with our group and did amazing work .(I was picky on who I hired because my sister is a make up artist) Then I found Kirsten. I hired her over a year in advance for my bridal party ,then when my make up artist canceled on me a month before my wedding I called Kirsten and she fit me into the timeline . She was very sanitary and made sure she cleaned all her brushes before moving to the next person. I would highly recommend hiring Kirsten for
    Your big event .

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

1601 28th St Suite A Sacramento, CA, 95814
707-600-3383
Location of (Kirsten Eleanor Bridal & Beauty)

Other vendors in Sacramento for your wedding