KEB Makeup

5340 Elvas Ste 900, Sacramento, CA 95819 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing

About KEB Makeup

KEB Makeup is a makeup artist in Sacramento, California. Owner Kristin has an esthetician license and is certified in Makeup First School in Chicago and GlamLab in the bay area. She has been in the makeup industry for four years and has provides makeup services to countless brides.

Kristin does makeup at your venue with her makeup, directors chair, and large ring light for the perfect application. All brides receive a touch up kit, eye mask for the night before and fake lashes. She offers makeup, lash extensions and microdermabrasions. Kristin does makeup for brides and bridal parties and can travel to your wedding outside of Sacramento.

Couple in love
Maternity shoot
Maternity shoot

3 Reviews for KEB Makeup

Elena · Married on 09/09/2017

Kirsten did an amazing job on my engagement photo session makeup! She was efficient, friendly and very skilled. My makeup turned out exactly how I had imagined, and there's no doubt in my mind that I'm hiring her to do my makeup on my wedding day. I highly recommend Kirsten!

julia · Married on 05/06/2017

Kirsten was the makeup artist at my wedding and omg I didn't know it was possible for someone to be so talented. She is really friendly, responsive, and professional. She has a ton of top of the line makeup studio type of equipment too. She was a fair price especially for her talent level. My makeup lasted all day for my wedding and she knew exactly how to compliment all of my 6 bridesmaids and mine features. I'm literally stunned at the quality of her work. If you are unsure of who to choose for your wedding, seriously look no further.

KEB Makeup Pricing

KEB Makeup Price Rates

KEB Makeup FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 180.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 15.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Consultation, Travel Fee, Trial Service
  • What beauty services do you offer? Makeup