Kirsten Eleanor Bridal & Beauty Reviews

Kirsten Eleanor Bridal & Beauty 4
Kirsten Eleanor Bridal & Beauty 5

Jenna Jacobsen · Married on 04/20/2019

Wonderful!

Kirsten was absolutely amazing! She is so talented and makes a potentially stressful day lovely, fun and special.

Sent on 05/20/2019
  • Brianna

Brianna · Married on 01/19/2019

01/19/19 wedding

Kirsten did myself, My mom and my bridesmaids make up for my wedding. And honestly I can’t say enough good things about her . She showed up early (even with our start time being pretty early) she had us all looking amazing and worked very fast . She was super professional but also very fun and real . I had the hardest time finding a make up artist who clicked with our group and did amazing work .(I was picky on who I hired because my sister is a make up artist) Then I found Kirsten. I hired her over a year in advance for my bridal party ,then when my make up artist canceled on me a month before my wedding I called Kirsten and she fit me into the timeline . She was very sanitary and made sure she cleaned all her brushes before moving to the next person. I would highly recommend hiring Kirsten for
    Your big event .

Sent on 02/23/2019
    Kirsten Eleanor Bridal & Beauty 6

Alicia Perkins · Married on 10/06/2018

Flawless!!

I stumbled across Kirsten's instagram page after countless hours of searching for the perfect MUA for my wedding. I felt very particular in my search and wanted my skin to look so smooth and perfect that it seemed photoshopped. NO IMPERFECTIONS! Kirsten exceeded all of my expectations. She was so sweet to offer the idea of doing the trial for one of my other events, so my Bridal Shower make up was on point! I got so many compliments. When I posted pictures later, I didn't even use any filters. On the day of, Kirsten was on time, stuck to the schedule and didn't rush, professional, and made us all feel beautiful. I had a few girls who opted out of make up, but wanted lashes put on and Kirsten was so sweet and accommodating about assisting them! She left me with stuff to touch up later but honestly I didn't even end up needing it! My make up stayed all night and I wish I could have her do my make up everyday!

Sent on 01/17/2019
    Kirsten Eleanor Bridal & Beauty 7
  • W

Whitney · Married on 08/18/2018

Glam squad on point

Kirsten is one of the most talented Make Up artist Ive ever worked with, along with her squad. Not only did I feel and look like a damn princess but, my whole crew looked absolutely stunning, and they ALL had so many great things to say about how they looked that day! I was beyond amazed by everything. I am one that doesn't normally like to put on make up daily, or even think that I look good when others do my makeup, but i was blown away. From the make up trail, to giving me any advice before the wedding, and leading up to the day.

Kirsten is always such a good time! Dancing, singing, joking around, and most importantly putting up with like 20 of us getting ready! It was just a fantastic day all around.

Even though I am located in the Bay Area and she is in Sac area. I will most def ALWAYS remember to call her up for any beauty thangs related!

ALSO, she's gonna be the most beautiful bride soon! Happy for you, love!

Sent on 01/14/2019
    Kirsten Eleanor Bridal & Beauty 8

Jessica · Married on 10/31/2017

Kirsten did mine and all the bridal party's makeup for my sisters wedding a few weeks ago. She was the sweetest person to work with with. After my sisters trial she said "I feel like I've known her forever" My sister looked stunning after her trial and on her wedding day. And so did all of the bridesmaids. Each one looked unique in their own way but all tied in together. Such a great artist with appropriate pricing, great communication, flexible payment options for dealing with many different girls. The whole bridal party was more than satisfied. Highly recommended!

Sent on 11/20/2017

Elena · Married on 09/09/2017

Kirsten did an amazing job on my engagement photo session makeup! She was efficient, friendly and very skilled. My makeup turned out exactly how I had imagined, and there's no doubt in my mind that I'm hiring her to do my makeup on my wedding day. I highly recommend Kirsten!

Sent on 01/15/2017

julia · Married on 05/06/2017

Kirsten was the makeup artist at my wedding and omg I didn't know it was possible for someone to be so talented. She is really friendly, responsive, and professional. She has a ton of top of the line makeup studio type of equipment too. She was a fair price especially for her talent level. My makeup lasted all day for my wedding and she knew exactly how to compliment all of my 6 bridesmaids and mine features. I'm literally stunned at the quality of her work. If you are unsure of who to choose for your wedding, seriously look no further.

Sent on 05/17/2017

Shelby Stewart · Married on 10/15/2016

The very best

Kirsten is probably the best makeup artist I have ever worked with. I've worked with her on 2 separate occasions and she always makes me feel stunning! I don't know what she does, but it feels like some type of beautiful magic. I would recommend her for any special occasion. I really look forward to working with her again. She is very responsive, easy to talk to, more than willing to try anything I show her, and is the sweetest and the most gorgeous woman. She not only compliments your natural beauty with makeup, but she will tell you how naturally beautiful you really are:)

Sent on 08/12/2019