Lea Buehler B Gorgeous

Roseville, California View map

Hello and thank you for visiting my website! Let's start out by saying I absolutely adore my job. The only things in life I adore more are my amazing family and friends. I married the love of my life James and we have 2 children, Anthony and Bella. They are 10 years apart and keep me crazy busy! I am so lucky to have my parents close by to help me on the weekends so I can make women feel beautiful. When I am not working I love being a wife and mom so much. I love to cook, do art projects and movie nights. I also really love re-modeling my home and doing yard work. Sometimes not so much the process but the outcome. I'm pretty obsessed with fabulous before and afters be it home, yard or hair and makeup :) I have been doing hair and makeup for 17 years now. I did it on the side for a very long time getting work solely from referrals then 10 years ago I was laid off from my full time job in construction..yes construction..and decided it was a sign to try to go full time! My husband and family were so supportive as I tried to figure out what my next step was. Fast forward 10 years later I'm still here doing what I love full time. I have been so blessed to work with amazing clients, meet fabulous business partners and win some awards on the way. I go to sleep every night and wake up every morning so grateful for my wonderful life. Getting to go to work and make women feel beautiful means the world to me. It makes me feel so good inside to make my clients look their best. I wouldn't trade my job for anything. I hope you enjoy my work and I look forward to working with you xo

• Woman-owned

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$200

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$100

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$100

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$75

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$200

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$100

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$75

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$200

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$100

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$200

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$100

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$100

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Hair
Makeup

What hair services do you offer?

Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup

4.9 out of 5 rating

• Megan
    Megan M. Married on 07/16/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

So grateful for Lea and her team!

Hiring Lea was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. She made myself, seven bridesmaids, two mothers, and a flower girl feel beautiful. Lea is affordable, communicates every step of the way, and makes the day lighthearted and fun. She traveled for a hair and makeup trial and worked with me to create an easy timeline for the day. I will recommend her to all of my friends getting married in the Bay Area!
    Jeana A. Married on 05/26/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

I cannot say enough good things about Lea. I hired her for my wedding for myself and my 2 bridesmaids.

I have VERY fine hair and was concerned that I wouldn’t be able to achieve the hairstyle I wanted, but Lea made my hair dreams come true! My makeup was also everything I wanted, I love that Lea doesn’t go over the top— she truly makes you look like the best version of yourself. I also loved that with the Bridal Package I got, that Lea stayed until just before the reception time so I could be touched up after the ceremony. I will definitely use Lea for future events where I find myself needing hair and make up.
  • Elizabeth
    Elizabeth A. Married on 03/20/2022

Beautiful makeup & hair

Lea made me feel wonderful on my wedding day as the bride. She did a very thorough trial session and was flexible when I wanted to change a couple things for the wedding day style. She is experienced, knowledgeable and has an awesome personality that was great to work with! I would use her again for hair or makeup needs in the future.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Second Summer Bride Second Summer Bride Wedding Dresses

Brings out the stunning in every bride!

Michele DeeAnn Makeup Artistry Michele DeeAnn Makeup Artistry Wedding Hair & Makeup

I love partnering with local makeup artists, like Lea. Her hair and makeup aesthetic is just beautiful. I highly recommend her!

Makeup By Amanda Leigh Makeup By Amanda Leigh Wedding Hair & Makeup

I absolutely loved working with Lea! She is a great hair dresser and I can't wait to work with her again.

7311 Galilee Road #175 Roseville, California, 95678
Location of (Lea Buehler B Gorgeous)

Other vendors in Sacramento for your wedding