Hello and thank you for visiting my website! Let's start out by saying I absolutely adore my job. The only things in life I adore more are my amazing family and friends. I married the love of my life James and we have 2 children, Anthony and Bella. They are 10 years apart and keep me crazy busy! I am so lucky to have my parents close by to help me on the weekends so I can make women feel beautiful. When I am not working I love being a wife and mom so much. I love to cook, do art projects and movie nights. I also really love re-modeling my home and doing yard work. Sometimes not so much the process but the outcome. I'm pretty obsessed with fabulous before and afters be it home, yard or hair and makeup :) I have been doing hair and makeup for 17 years now. I did it on the side for a very long time getting work solely from referrals then 10 years ago I was laid off from my full time job in construction..yes construction..and decided it was a sign to try to go full time! My husband and family were so supportive as I tried to figure out what my next step was. Fast forward 10 years later I'm still here doing what I love full time. I have been so blessed to work with amazing clients, meet fabulous business partners and win some awards on the way. I go to sleep every night and wake up every morning so grateful for my wonderful life. Getting to go to work and make women feel beautiful means the world to me. It makes me feel so good inside to make my clients look their best. I wouldn't trade my job for anything. I hope you enjoy my work and I look forward to working with you xo

• Woman-owned
illustration popular

Vendors you may like

See other vendors that are popular with couples right now

Frequently asked questions

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$275

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$275

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$150

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$100

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$275

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$150

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$100

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$275

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$150

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$275

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$150

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$100

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations

What hair services do you offer?

Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup

4.9 out of 5 rating
94% Recommended by couples

Review summary

Powered by AI

Lea, a highly recommended hair and makeup artist, received glowing reviews for her services at weddings. Reviewers praised her talent, professionalism, and ability to understand and execute their vision. Lea's affordability, communication, and lighthearted approach were also highlighted as positive aspects. Brides, bridesmaids, mothers, and flower girls all felt beautiful under her care, with Lea's expertise lasting through tears, dancing, and adverse weather conditions. Clients highly recommended Lea for any hair or makeup needs, emphasizing her ability to create a subtle and natural look.

Review summary

Powered by AI

Hailey
Hailey Sent on 03/31/2024

Lea is amazing!

Lea is amazing! I couldn't have asked for a better hair and makeup artist! She did hair and makeup for my wedding in Mexico (yes, she's so good we flew her to Mexico!) and for our local reception in Sacramento. Lea really listens to what you want, she is excited about every little thing, and she makes you feel so comfortable when you're in the chair. I cannot recommend Lea enough!
Taylor
Taylor I. Sent on 08/12/2023

Perfection !

Lea could not have done a better job on my hair and makeup for my wedding day. I only needed bride services so Lea made me feel so special on my wedding day. She totally understood my vision and even was able to give me an updo on my wedding day rather than the half up look we practiced at our trial as I wanted an updo last minute ! Lea is personable, professional and overall a very talented hair and makeup artist. Highly recommend her for your big day or any event !
Megan
Megan M. Sent on 08/07/2022
5 out of 5 rating

So grateful for Lea and her team!

Hiring Lea was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. She made myself, seven bridesmaids, two mothers, and a flower girl feel beautiful. Lea is affordable, communicates every step of the way, and makes the day lighthearted and fun. She traveled for a hair and makeup trial and worked with me to create an easy timeline for the day. I will recommend her to all of my friends getting married in the Bay Area!
illustration message bubble

Are you interested?

Message vendor

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2023 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Second Summer Bride Second Summer Bride Wedding Dresses

Brings out the stunning in every bride!

Michele DeeAnn Makeup Artistry Michele DeeAnn Makeup Artistry Wedding Hair & Makeup

I love partnering with local makeup artists, like Lea. Her hair and makeup aesthetic is just beautiful. I highly recommend her!

Makeup By Amanda Leigh Makeup By Amanda Leigh Wedding Hair & Makeup

I absolutely loved working with Lea! She is a great hair dresser and I can't wait to work with her again.

Other vendors in Sacramento for your wedding