Lea Buehler B Gorgeous

Roseville, California View map

Hello and thank you for visiting my website! Let's start out by saying I absolutely adore my job. The only things in life I adore more are my amazing family and friends. I married the love of my life James and we have 2 children, Anthony and Bella. They are 10 years apart and keep me crazy busy! I am so lucky to have my parents close by to help me on the weekends so I can make women feel beautiful. When I am not working I love being a wife and mom so much. I love to cook, do art projects and movie nights. I also really love re-modeling my home and doing yard work. Sometimes not so much the process but the outcome. I'm pretty obsessed with fabulous before and afters be it home, yard or hair and makeup :) I have been doing hair and makeup for 17 years now. I did it on the side for a very long time getting work solely from referrals then 10 years ago I was laid off from my full time job in construction..yes construction..and decided it was a sign to try to go full time! My husband and family were so supportive as I tried to figure out what my next step was. Fast forward 10 years later I'm still here doing what I love full time. I have been so blessed to work with amazing clients, meet fabulous business partners and win some awards on the way. I go to sleep every night and wake up every morning so grateful for my wonderful life. Getting to go to work and make women feel beautiful means the world to me. It makes me feel so good inside to make my clients look their best. I wouldn't trade my job for anything. I hope you enjoy my work and I look forward to working with you xo

• Woman-owned

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$200

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$100

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$100

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$75

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$200

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$100

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$75

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$200

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$100

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$200

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$100

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$100

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Hair
Makeup

What hair services do you offer?

Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage

Samantha M. Married on 06/05/2021

Felt beautiful all day long!!!

Lea does amazing work! She did the wedding makeup for me and my bridesmaids, and everyone loved it! We felt so beautiful, and didn't need to do any touch ups all day! She is also the sweetest person. If you are looking for a makeup artist for any occasion, I highly recommend Lea!
  • Olivia
    Olivia Married on 06/05/2021

Lea Is Amazing

I booked Lea for me, my mom, and my bridesmaid's hair and makeup for my wedding. She was super responsive when I was asking her for quotes and later on when I was trying to figure out the timeline for the day of the wedding. During my hair and makeup trial, we got to chatting and I found Lea to be extremely personable, funny, and an all around great person to spend time with (which is super important, I realized, for getting ready the day-of).
    On the wedding day, she was super prepared and had a makeup touch-up bag for me. I had a couple of comments about the dry skin around my eyes after my trial, so Lea brought me some under-eye patches to wear while she did my hair, which was so above and beyond, and she made some adjustments that had my makeup looking flawless all night (like from noon to 1:30am when the after party ended). My bridesmaids, mom, and I all have different hair types (thin, straight, wavy, and EXTRA thick) and she was able to flawlessly style everyone. She helped work with me to create a look that incorporated a piece of lace from my mom's wedding headpiece as well and it looked stunning all night. We all felt beautiful and I couldn't have asked for a better experience. I definitely recommend working with her (if she isn't already booked!!!).
    Taylor A. Married on 04/16/2021

Above and Beyond Service

Lea was such a joy to work with and she was so flexible. Her work was not only gorgeous, but it stayed all day (and I was a cry baby during my wedding). My mother and mother-in-law hardly ever wear makeup, and she managed the perfect balance of barely there makeup that made them feel effortlessly beautiful. Lea went above and beyond to make sure that everything ran smoothly, even helping out with organizing family members for the group photos. Do not hesitate to reach out to Lea as I cannot recommend her enough!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

Second Summer Bride Second Summer Bride Wedding Dresses

Brings out the stunning in every bride!

Michele DeeAnn Makeup Artistry Michele DeeAnn Makeup Artistry Wedding Hair & Makeup

I love partnering with local makeup artists, like Lea. Her hair and makeup aesthetic is just beautiful. I highly recommend her!

Makeup By Amanda Leigh Makeup By Amanda Leigh Wedding Hair & Makeup

I absolutely loved working with Lea! She is a great hair dresser and I can't wait to work with her again.

7311 Galilee Road #175 Roseville, California, 95678
Location of (Lea Buehler B Gorgeous)

Other vendors in Sacramento for your wedding