Lea Buehler B Gorgeous Reviews

Lea Buehler B Gorgeous 5
Lea Buehler B Gorgeous 6
Lea Buehler B Gorgeous 7

Caitlin · Married on 11/10/2018

Great! I felt beautiful, and so did my bridesmaids.

Lea and her assistant were great! Everyone was finished on time and ready to go! Made my wedding day that much easier not having to worry about my bridesmaids being on time. Would highly recommend Lea and her team to anyone for their wedding.

Laurel · Married on 11/03/2018

Need Bridal Hair stylist?? Lea B. was the best!!

Immediately upon meeting Lea, I felt comfortable and confident in her hair-styling capabilities. She is so easy-going and so talented! Lea was incredibly flexible with setting up a hair trial. I went in with a photo of what I was looking for (even though I thought it would be impossible with my hair), and she nailed it. The day of the wedding she mentioned a couple minor things she wanted to modify from the trial and they were the exact details that I had thought about changing slightly -- it was like she read my mind! I absolutely LOVED my hair on my wedding day, thanks to Lea. She has a fun and easy-going personality that will take away any pre-wedding jitters --- and she is SUPER talented with hair.

Leslie · Married on 10/27/2018

Book Lea!!

Lea went over the top for my bridal hair and makeup! It looked amazing, I was so happy I found her!

Kara Heckler · Married on 08/25/2018

Amazing! Sweet, professional, talented!

From the day I did my trial appointment with Lea I knew she was the perfect pick for my big day. She is so talented and is open to doing whatever you want, even when you aren't exactly sure what that is. Her sweet demeanor made me feel comfortable in her hands and she gained my full trust. On my wedding day she did not disappoint! Not only was she super professional and on the ball rangling 5 bridesmaids, MOTB and MIL, she made it a fun and relaxed environment. I would highly recommend Lea!

• Nicole

Nicole · Married on 07/22/2018

I am SO happy an old friend recommended Lea to me. I'm not into makeup at all, so getting glammed up was something that was bound to be awkward for me. Lea made everything so fun and comfortable. Her emails put me at ease, but our trial was what really made me feel like I was in the perfect hands. She was sweet, professional and made me look amazing without feeling like I had gained 5lbs of face paint.

Day of, she was so helpful and went above and beyond in making sure everything was perfect for my big day. We had a bit of a snafu with one of the bridesmaids dresses that set us back on time and she jumped in to help without even being asked. She stayed late and touched up my makeup after I snotted it all off during our First Look and then stayed through our ceremony because she didn't want to be driving off in the background of our ceremony. Way more courteous than 90% of our guests!

I could go on and on, but I'll leave it at this. If I could give Lea 10 stars, I would. She was everything I needed on my wedding day. I have not one complaint!

Danielle · Married on 07/07/2018

Lea was amazing! She was right on time and everyone loved the hairstyles she created. She really listened to what I wanted for makeup and hair and did a great job!

Tania · Married on 06/16/2018

If I could give Lea 10 stars I would. My wedding day like most brides was Chaotic. She arrives on time and is extremely organized. On the day of my wedding she showed up at my home to do both my daughter's and my makeup. As she's putting my daughter's make up on the delivery driver shows with all my cupcakes and cupcake tier. He tells me he does not set anything up that he just delivers. I almost had a heart attack because this thing did not look simple to put together. Lea came to the rescue and put the whole thing together for me. What makeup artist does that?! Not many. She was totally sweet about it too. Then my baby who is only 5 months old starts crying wanting to be held. Lea held her and soothed her the whole time while I put my wedding dress on. She stayed till we walked out the door to head to church. She saved my life. This is the 2nd time Lea has done my hair and makeup. She is amazing. My hair and makeup were gorge and stayed in place all night long. I totally recommend her. She is the only makeup and hair artist that I would trust for ANY special day.

Lea Buehler B Gorgeous 8
    Lea Buehler B Gorgeous 9
    Lea Buehler B Gorgeous 10
    Lea Buehler B Gorgeous 11
    Lea Buehler B Gorgeous 12
    Lea Buehler B Gorgeous 13

Michelle · Married on 06/01/2018

Lea was amazing! She made me feel so special on my wedding day and I could hardly recognize myself.
    She is professional, easy to work with and beyond nice and accommodating! I would recommend to anyone!

Shelly · Married on 05/11/2018

Lea came to our rental house to do make up and hair for myself (MOB) and my girlfriend. She was punctual, her work is magnificent (all about the airbrush) and hair was perfecto! Terrific personality and had a fun 2 hour relaxing experiencing before my daughters wedding! Highly recommend!!!!

Brittney · Married on 04/28/2018

I got my hair and makeup done and I couldn’t be happier about the result. My updo was gorgeous and I already want to book her for my next event!

Lea Buehler B Gorgeous 14
    Lea Buehler B Gorgeous 15

Danielle · Married on 01/13/2018

Not only is Lea an amazing hair and makeup artist, but she is FUN to talk to and has such a positive vibe and energy- perfect for those stressful moments before your big wedding day! Lea is prompt, professional and just gets the importance of following a timeline. Love her work and how beautiful she makes all of my clients feel!

Juthamard · Married on 11/18/2017

She did the amazing job on my wedding!!!

Lea Buehler B Gorgeous 16

kayce · Married on 10/13/2017

She is amazing to work with!!! my hair has never been so big and gorgeous i felt like a princess!

Stephanie · Married on 09/24/2017

I hired Lea Buehler as my hair and make-up stylist, Jennifer Haupt, for my wedding. Lea had another stylist also join her on my wedding day. I had a total of 7 women and two flower girls that needed hair and make up ( no make for the flower girls).

Both Lea and Jennifer arrived on time to the hotel ( 6:15 am!). They both were so sweet and were cool as cucumbers! This helped set the mood for the day!

All my bridesmaids, my Mom and mother of the groom loved their make up ( Jennifer did theirs). The hair was a collaborative effort between Jennifer and Lea. Everyone had awesome hair!

Lea emailed me a schedule to help with time a week before the wedding! This helped a ton! Thanks Lea!

Everyone knew what time to be in the hotel! Lea did my hair and make up! She did such an amazing job! I looked like me, just a glamorous version. Nothing over the top, which I wanted!

I can not express how pleased I was with the service Lea provided me! She also had a great partner, Jennifer! They are two true professionals!

Thank you both very much!

Lea Buehler B Gorgeous 17

Ashley · Married on 06/03/2017

It was amazing, and I had no reservations at all about her doing my hair. it was perfect and all the girls loved their makeup.!!

Kathleen · Married on 05/20/2017

Sent Lea a set of looks that I liked and she did a great job translating my vision. Looking back at photos, Lea did a great job making me look incredible while still looking like me.

• O

olivia · Married on 11/10/2016

Lea is the BEST. She did my hair and make up for my wedding in SF, she had to haul all her stuff up and down SF streets to meet me early in the morning to get started. She timed everything perfectly and made sure we were on schedule so I didn't have to worry. Lea knew exactly what I wanted my hair and make up to be without me even having to tell her. She is super fun to talk with and makes the whole processes easy! She not only answered my questions about hair/make up, but other wedding stuff I needed help with. She really is amazing.

Beth · Married on 10/29/2016

I was absolutely blessed to get the opportunity to work with Lea. She is so professional and cheerful. Lea made my bridesmaids and myself look flawless! She kept to our timeline and made sure we were all on point. When I got my pictures I was obsessed with everyones hair and makeup. She made each of us look our personal best but complemented each other. She made my mom and mother in law feel special and beautiful, too! We had a blast getting ready and she definitely contributed to the fun. Lea is talented and GREAT at what she does!!! I can't wait for another opportunity to work with Lea!

Nicole · Married on 10/15/2016

The first time I met Lea she was doing my hair and makeup for my sister-in-laws wedding. I was so impressed with the quality of her work that day. I couldn't believe it! I did not have to touch up my makeup once; it looked flawless throughout the pictures, ceremony and even the reception. I knew then, I wanted to book Lea for my wedding.

We had completed a trial run, which went fantastic, she really took the time and listened to EXACTLY what I wanted. As my day quickly approached I started wanting to change little things here and there and when I was done, I realized I wanted something soo different from the trail run. I had sent her many emails all of which she was quick to respond to my many requests and questions and so nice about it all. I had complete confidence in Lea's ability to make me look perfect for my big day.

Upon arrival I asked her if she wanted to see pictures of what I wanted so she could get it perfect and she smiled at me and said "Don't worry. I know exactly what you want" She took all my stress away with that statement as I had complete confidence in her abilities, as a professional. Without seeing any pictures Lea made my vision come true, which just goes to show you how good she really is! As I looked at myself in the mirror I was so taken back, she did my make up EXACTLY how I wanted it without any direction! And on top of that she is so nice and professional. The quality of service is impeccable!! I will be recommending her to everyone future bride-to-be.

Sarah · Married on 09/09/2016

Lea was absolutely fantastic to work with. I highly recommend anyone getting married to work with Lea as she is calm, detailed and amazing! The morning hair and make-up was completely painless which is hard to believe considering myself and bridesmaids are all pretty particular. A must for every bride! Thank you Lea!

Hilary · Married on 09/03/2016

Lea is beyond great!!!
    My hair and make up were utterly perfect for the wedding and all my bridesmaids too!

Jenny · Married on 06/04/2016

We LOVED working with Lea for our June 4, 2016 wedding. All of our make-up (bride, bridesmaids, mother of the bride) turned out fantastic. We had such a great time with Lea! She is skilled at her craft, professional, punctual, sweet, fun and just a joy to spend time with on such a special occasion. She's the BEST!

Kristina · Married on 06/03/2016

Lea is amazing!!! She did my makeup on my wedding day, and it turned out exactly how I imagined it! She made me and my bridesmaids look absolutely stunning!! Not only is she great at what she does, but she is also the nicest person!! I would recommend her to everyone!! Love, love, love her!!!

kristin · Married on 05/27/2016

When planning my wedding, I was having a difficult time deciding who would be a good fit for not only me but my bridal party for makeup/hair. Lea came highly recommended to me from a friend and two other wedding professionals, so I thought that had to be a good sign. I was not disappointed. She was very quick to respond and answer any questions I had. She had me do a trial appointment for both hair and makeup in advance to make sure we were both on the same page as to what I was looking for on my special day. On my actual wedding day, Lea was on time and ready to go with her assistant Angela. These girls worked great together. My bridesmaids brought pictures of hair/makeup they wanted and Lea did a wonderful job at meeting those requests. They all looked beautiful! The makeup was awesome. I've been in several weddings and had my makeup done and Lea by far was the best. She didn't cake on makeup and she made us still look natural but beautiful. She even finished early which was awesome and a huge stress reliever. I would recommend her to anyone for any type of event in which you want your hair or makeup look amazing. Thanks again Lea!

Heather · Married on 05/21/2016

Lea was THE BEST! She is so sweet and was a nice sense of calm during one of the most stressful days of my life. She made me laugh and not worry about the rain storm going on outside threatening to ruin my wedding day. I would recommend her to everyone!