Lea Buehler B Gorgeous Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

Samantha M. Married on 06/05/2021

Felt beautiful all day long!!!

Lea does amazing work! She did the wedding makeup for me and my bridesmaids, and everyone loved it! We felt so beautiful, and didn't need to do any touch ups all day! She is also the sweetest person. If you are looking for a makeup artist for any occasion, I highly recommend Lea!
  • Olivia
    Olivia Married on 06/05/2021

Lea Is Amazing

I booked Lea for me, my mom, and my bridesmaid's hair and makeup for my wedding. She was super responsive when I was asking her for quotes and later on when I was trying to figure out the timeline for the day of the wedding. During my hair and makeup trial, we got to chatting and I found Lea to be extremely personable, funny, and an all around great person to spend time with (which is super important, I realized, for getting ready the day-of).
    On the wedding day, she was super prepared and had a makeup touch-up bag for me. I had a couple of comments about the dry skin around my eyes after my trial, so Lea brought me some under-eye patches to wear while she did my hair, which was so above and beyond, and she made some adjustments that had my makeup looking flawless all night (like from noon to 1:30am when the after party ended). My bridesmaids, mom, and I all have different hair types (thin, straight, wavy, and EXTRA thick) and she was able to flawlessly style everyone. She helped work with me to create a look that incorporated a piece of lace from my mom's wedding headpiece as well and it looked stunning all night. We all felt beautiful and I couldn't have asked for a better experience. I definitely recommend working with her (if she isn't already booked!!!).
    Taylor A. Married on 04/16/2021

Above and Beyond Service

Lea was such a joy to work with and she was so flexible. Her work was not only gorgeous, but it stayed all day (and I was a cry baby during my wedding). My mother and mother-in-law hardly ever wear makeup, and she managed the perfect balance of barely there makeup that made them feel effortlessly beautiful. Lea went above and beyond to make sure that everything ran smoothly, even helping out with organizing family members for the group photos. Do not hesitate to reach out to Lea as I cannot recommend her enough!
    Kelsey S. Married on 02/05/2021

Naturally Flawless Look

I don't live in the same city as Lea, so I was unable to have a trial day for hair and make-up. She did not disappoint, and my Mom and sister also loved their looks. 100% recommend!
    Ashleigh W. Married on 05/08/2020

Highly Recommend

Lea was amazing! When I first contacted her I did not know exactly what I wanted to do for my hair/makeup, but during my consultation we developed a plan that I knew would make me feel beautiful! She was very helpful with my day of schedule and making the day stress free! Would highly recommend
  • Michelle
    Michelle Married on 11/10/2019
    Lea made my wedding day so special, not to mention the trial run prior. Her rates are about the same as a salon, but in my opinion totally worth the cost. Not only was she flexible with the undetermined mind of a bride, but she also comes to you! Keep in mind that she also does make-up, and additional people. She was great, I am truly considering making her my permanent hair stylist. Few people actually know how to handle my extremely thick, non-curl holding, puffy, crazy hair. Lea made my hair breath-takingly flawless. She was fast, brilliant, honest about what my hair options were but still able to achieve a look that was beautiful and pictured in my head. She did a great job and any bride that booked her would be lucky, smart, and be in the best hands. Lea was a pleasant woman that knows her craft, and made my seemingly impossible vision a reality. And no this is not some false testimony, I have pictures to prove it! Soon to be on her site if they aren't already. :) thank you so much Lea! You are amazing and brilliantly talented!
  • Alyssa
    Alyssa L. Married on 11/10/2019

Great experience for wedding hair and make up

My wedding coordinator recommended Lea for hair and make up, and since I was a little late in finding someone, I was thrilled to find out she was still available for my date. I appreciated that the information on her web page for wedding hair and make up services was straight forward and clear when I was doing my research. She was very responsive and accessible through the whole process. I ended up scheduling trial hair and make up to coincide with my engagement photo session, and having hair and make up done for me, my sister, and my mom on the day of the wedding. I have a lot of long hair, so some pieces loosened up or came free from the bobby pins as the afternoon/evening wore on, but trial and day of make up held up very well. Lea is super chill, reliable, sweet, and friendly. She is calm and confident in her craft, and was patient with my eye flinching. I didn't have a great sense of what I wanted or what to ask for, but her kind personality made it easier to just chat, share pictures, and ask questions. She was happy to make adjustments and adapt to requests. Lea definitely helped reduce the stress of planning and execution of the big day, and I'm so glad she was part of my wedding team!! Thank you!
  • Katie
    Katie F. Married on 10/05/2019

Perfect person to hire for your hair & makeup needs!

From the very start Lea was a breeze to work with. She was super accommodating even after I ended up having a few more people wanting to get their hair and makeup done on my wedding day. She brought in a team that executed exactly what my bridesmaids all wanted and we all looked HOT!! Lea did exactly what I wanted for my first and second look and I could not be happier with how pretty I looked on the best day of my life. Her prices are fair and I would hire her again for any of my hair & makeup needs!
    Allie F. Married on 09/21/2019

I love lea!

Oh my goodness Lea is so incredibly fun and talented! She made getting ready for my wedding so easy and stress-free, and she did such a wonderful job on myself and all my bridesmaids and mom. I highly recommend Lea to absolutely anyone and everyone. She is such a beautiful person, inside and out! 💕
    Stephanie Married on 08/18/2019

Lea is amazing to work with!

I had the pleasure to work with Lea on my wedding day November 2019. Lea's work is flawless and she is the sweetest and kindest person. She was flexible, easy to talk to, and very professional--everything that you want on a stressful day such as your wedding! She was able to conquer 6 of us girls' different hair types and we all looked absolutely gorgeous. What I loved most is that she listened to what everyone wanted and executed it perfectly! Love, love, love her!
    Kristina Married on 08/03/2019

Just Beautiful!

I felt the most beautiful I have ever felt. Leah did amazing with my hair and make up, She was great to work with and open to any changes I wanted or asked for. Will definitely recommend her! She also did my mom's make up and hair, even though my mom was uncomfortable, she loved the turn out!
    Lindsey Married on 08/01/2019

Highly recommend

Lea was recommended to me by another vendor and we were very happy with hair and makeup!
    Michelle H. Married on 06/08/2019

Wedding Hair/Makeup

Lea was wonderful! I was so happy with how me and my bridesmaids hair and makeup turned out :)
    Jennifer Married on 05/11/2019

Loved getting my makeup done by Lea

Lea was absolutely amazing. From the trail run to my wedding day, I couldn't have asked for a better person to do my makeup. I loved my natural look that still came through in ally pictures! All of my bridesmaids were so happy with the makeup they had done as well! I would recommend Lea in a heartbeat!
    Caitlin Married on 11/10/2018

Great! I felt beautiful, and so did my bridesmaids.

Lea and her assistant were great! Everyone was finished on time and ready to go! Made my wedding day that much easier not having to worry about my bridesmaids being on time. Would highly recommend Lea and her team to anyone for their wedding.
    Laurel Married on 11/03/2018

Need Bridal Hair stylist?? Lea B. was the best!!

Immediately upon meeting Lea, I felt comfortable and confident in her hair-styling capabilities. She is so easy-going and so talented! Lea was incredibly flexible with setting up a hair trial. I went in with a photo of what I was looking for (even though I thought it would be impossible with my hair), and she nailed it. The day of the wedding she mentioned a couple minor things she wanted to modify from the trial and they were the exact details that I had thought about changing slightly -- it was like she read my mind! I absolutely LOVED my hair on my wedding day, thanks to Lea. She has a fun and easy-going personality that will take away any pre-wedding jitters --- and she is SUPER talented with hair.
    Leslie Married on 10/27/2018

Book Lea!!

Lea went over the top for my bridal hair and makeup! It looked amazing, I was so happy I found her!
    Kara H. Married on 08/25/2018

Amazing! Sweet, professional, talented!

From the day I did my trial appointment with Lea I knew she was the perfect pick for my big day. She is so talented and is open to doing whatever you want, even when you aren't exactly sure what that is. Her sweet demeanor made me feel comfortable in her hands and she gained my full trust. On my wedding day she did not disappoint! Not only was she super professional and on the ball rangling 5 bridesmaids, MOTB and MIL, she made it a fun and relaxed environment. I would highly recommend Lea!
  • Nicole
    Nicole Married on 07/22/2018
    I am SO happy an old friend recommended Lea to me. I'm not into makeup at all, so getting glammed up was something that was bound to be awkward for me. Lea made everything so fun and comfortable. Her emails put me at ease, but our trial was what really made me feel like I was in the perfect hands. She was sweet, professional and made me look amazing without feeling like I had gained 5lbs of face paint.

Day of, she was so helpful and went above and beyond in making sure everything was perfect for my big day. We had a bit of a snafu with one of the bridesmaids dresses that set us back on time and she jumped in to help without even being asked. She stayed late and touched up my makeup after I snotted it all off during our First Look and then stayed through our ceremony because she didn't want to be driving off in the background of our ceremony. Way more courteous than 90% of our guests!

I could go on and on, but I'll leave it at this. If I could give Lea 10 stars, I would. She was everything I needed on my wedding day. I have not one complaint!
    Danielle Married on 07/07/2018
    Lea was amazing! She was right on time and everyone loved the hairstyles she created. She really listened to what I wanted for makeup and hair and did a great job!
    Tania Married on 06/16/2018
    If I could give Lea 10 stars I would. My wedding day like most brides was Chaotic. She arrives on time and is extremely organized. On the day of my wedding she showed up at my home to do both my daughter's and my makeup. As she's putting my daughter's make up on the delivery driver shows with all my cupcakes and cupcake tier. He tells me he does not set anything up that he just delivers. I almost had a heart attack because this thing did not look simple to put together. Lea came to the rescue and put the whole thing together for me. What makeup artist does that?! Not many. She was totally sweet about it too. Then my baby who is only 5 months old starts crying wanting to be held. Lea held her and soothed her the whole time while I put my wedding dress on. She stayed till we walked out the door to head to church. She saved my life. This is the 2nd time Lea has done my hair and makeup. She is amazing. My hair and makeup were gorge and stayed in place all night long. I totally recommend her. She is the only makeup and hair artist that I would trust for ANY special day.
    Michelle Married on 06/01/2018
    Lea was amazing! She made me feel so special on my wedding day and I could hardly recognize myself.
    She is professional, easy to work with and beyond nice and accommodating! I would recommend to anyone!
    Shelly Married on 05/11/2018
    Lea came to our rental house to do make up and hair for myself (MOB) and my girlfriend. She was punctual, her work is magnificent (all about the airbrush) and hair was perfecto! Terrific personality and had a fun 2 hour relaxing experiencing before my daughters wedding! Highly recommend!!!!
    Brittney Married on 04/28/2018
    I got my hair and makeup done and I couldn’t be happier about the result. My updo was gorgeous and I already want to book her for my next event!
    Danielle Married on 01/13/2018
    Not only is Lea an amazing hair and makeup artist, but she is FUN to talk to and has such a positive vibe and energy- perfect for those stressful moments before your big wedding day! Lea is prompt, professional and just gets the importance of following a timeline. Love her work and how beautiful she makes all of my clients feel!