Lea Buehler B Gorgeous Reviews

Lea Buehler B Gorgeous 6
Lea Buehler B Gorgeous 7
  • Michelle

Michelle · Getting married on 11/10/2019

Lea made my wedding day so special, not to mention the trial run prior. Her rates are about the same as a salon, but in my opinion totally worth the cost. Not only was she flexible with the undetermined mind of a bride, but she also comes to you! Keep in mind that she also does make-up, and additional people. She was great, I am truly considering making her my permanent hair stylist. Few people actually know how to handle my extremely thick, non-curl holding, puffy, crazy hair. Lea made my hair breath-takingly flawless. She was fast, brilliant, honest about what my hair options were but still able to achieve a look that was beautiful and pictured in my head. She did a great job and any bride that booked her would be lucky, smart, and be in the best hands. Lea was a pleasant woman that knows her craft, and made my seemingly impossible vision a reality. And no this is not some false testimony, I have pictures to prove it! Soon to be on her site if they aren't already. :) thank you so much Lea! You are amazing and brilliantly talented!

Sent on 08/04/2011

Michelle Harty · Married on 06/08/2019

Wedding Hair/Makeup

Lea was wonderful! I was so happy with how me and my bridesmaids hair and makeup turned out :)

Sent on 08/12/2019

Jennifer · Married on 05/11/2019

Loved getting my makeup done by Lea

Lea was absolutely amazing. From the trail run to my wedding day, I couldn't have asked for a better person to do my makeup. I loved my natural look that still came through in ally pictures! All of my bridesmaids were so happy with the makeup they had done as well! I would recommend Lea in a heartbeat!

Sent on 08/08/2019

Caitlin · Married on 11/10/2018

Great! I felt beautiful, and so did my bridesmaids.

Lea and her assistant were great! Everyone was finished on time and ready to go! Made my wedding day that much easier not having to worry about my bridesmaids being on time. Would highly recommend Lea and her team to anyone for their wedding.

Sent on 12/16/2018

Laurel · Married on 11/03/2018

Need Bridal Hair stylist?? Lea B. was the best!!

Immediately upon meeting Lea, I felt comfortable and confident in her hair-styling capabilities. She is so easy-going and so talented! Lea was incredibly flexible with setting up a hair trial. I went in with a photo of what I was looking for (even though I thought it would be impossible with my hair), and she nailed it. The day of the wedding she mentioned a couple minor things she wanted to modify from the trial and they were the exact details that I had thought about changing slightly -- it was like she read my mind! I absolutely LOVED my hair on my wedding day, thanks to Lea. She has a fun and easy-going personality that will take away any pre-wedding jitters --- and she is SUPER talented with hair.

Sent on 12/10/2018

Leslie · Married on 10/27/2018

Book Lea!!

Lea went over the top for my bridal hair and makeup! It looked amazing, I was so happy I found her!

Sent on 11/07/2018

Kara Heckler · Married on 08/25/2018

Amazing! Sweet, professional, talented!

From the day I did my trial appointment with Lea I knew she was the perfect pick for my big day. She is so talented and is open to doing whatever you want, even when you aren't exactly sure what that is. Her sweet demeanor made me feel comfortable in her hands and she gained my full trust. On my wedding day she did not disappoint! Not only was she super professional and on the ball rangling 5 bridesmaids, MOTB and MIL, she made it a fun and relaxed environment. I would highly recommend Lea!

Sent on 10/24/2018
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 07/22/2018

I am SO happy an old friend recommended Lea to me. I'm not into makeup at all, so getting glammed up was something that was bound to be awkward for me. Lea made everything so fun and comfortable. Her emails put me at ease, but our trial was what really made me feel like I was in the perfect hands. She was sweet, professional and made me look amazing without feeling like I had gained 5lbs of face paint.

Day of, she was so helpful and went above and beyond in making sure everything was perfect for my big day. We had a bit of a snafu with one of the bridesmaids dresses that set us back on time and she jumped in to help without even being asked. She stayed late and touched up my makeup after I snotted it all off during our First Look and then stayed through our ceremony because she didn't want to be driving off in the background of our ceremony. Way more courteous than 90% of our guests!

I could go on and on, but I'll leave it at this. If I could give Lea 10 stars, I would. She was everything I needed on my wedding day. I have not one complaint!

Sent on 08/11/2018

Danielle · Married on 07/07/2018

Lea was amazing! She was right on time and everyone loved the hairstyles she created. She really listened to what I wanted for makeup and hair and did a great job!

Sent on 08/10/2018

Tania · Married on 06/16/2018

If I could give Lea 10 stars I would. My wedding day like most brides was Chaotic. She arrives on time and is extremely organized. On the day of my wedding she showed up at my home to do both my daughter's and my makeup. As she's putting my daughter's make up on the delivery driver shows with all my cupcakes and cupcake tier. He tells me he does not set anything up that he just delivers. I almost had a heart attack because this thing did not look simple to put together. Lea came to the rescue and put the whole thing together for me. What makeup artist does that?! Not many. She was totally sweet about it too. Then my baby who is only 5 months old starts crying wanting to be held. Lea held her and soothed her the whole time while I put my wedding dress on. She stayed till we walked out the door to head to church. She saved my life. This is the 2nd time Lea has done my hair and makeup. She is amazing. My hair and makeup were gorge and stayed in place all night long. I totally recommend her. She is the only makeup and hair artist that I would trust for ANY special day.

Sent on 08/13/2018
    Lea Buehler B Gorgeous 8
    Lea Buehler B Gorgeous 9
    Lea Buehler B Gorgeous 10
    Lea Buehler B Gorgeous 11
    Lea Buehler B Gorgeous 12
    Lea Buehler B Gorgeous 13

Michelle · Married on 06/01/2018

Lea was amazing! She made me feel so special on my wedding day and I could hardly recognize myself.
    She is professional, easy to work with and beyond nice and accommodating! I would recommend to anyone!

Sent on 08/17/2018

Shelly · Married on 05/11/2018

Lea came to our rental house to do make up and hair for myself (MOB) and my girlfriend. She was punctual, her work is magnificent (all about the airbrush) and hair was perfecto! Terrific personality and had a fun 2 hour relaxing experiencing before my daughters wedding! Highly recommend!!!!

Sent on 05/16/2018

Brittney · Married on 04/28/2018

I got my hair and makeup done and I couldn’t be happier about the result. My updo was gorgeous and I already want to book her for my next event!

Sent on 05/02/2018
    Lea Buehler B Gorgeous 14
    Lea Buehler B Gorgeous 15

Danielle · Married on 01/13/2018

Not only is Lea an amazing hair and makeup artist, but she is FUN to talk to and has such a positive vibe and energy- perfect for those stressful moments before your big wedding day! Lea is prompt, professional and just gets the importance of following a timeline. Love her work and how beautiful she makes all of my clients feel!

Sent on 01/15/2018

Juthamard · Married on 11/18/2017

She did the amazing job on my wedding!!!

Sent on 01/31/2018
    Lea Buehler B Gorgeous 16

kayce · Married on 10/13/2017

She is amazing to work with!!! my hair has never been so big and gorgeous i felt like a princess!

Sent on 11/09/2017

Aida · event on 10/01/2017

Lea is amazing! She made us so gorgeous and stunning when my daughter celebrated her Sweet 16! I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 11/19/2017

Stephanie · Married on 09/24/2017

I hired Lea Buehler as my hair and make-up stylist, Jennifer Haupt, for my wedding. Lea had another stylist also join her on my wedding day. I had a total of 7 women and two flower girls that needed hair and make up ( no make for the flower girls).

Both Lea and Jennifer arrived on time to the hotel ( 6:15 am!). They both were so sweet and were cool as cucumbers! This helped set the mood for the day!

All my bridesmaids, my Mom and mother of the groom loved their make up ( Jennifer did theirs). The hair was a collaborative effort between Jennifer and Lea. Everyone had awesome hair!

Lea emailed me a schedule to help with time a week before the wedding! This helped a ton! Thanks Lea!

Everyone knew what time to be in the hotel! Lea did my hair and make up! She did such an amazing job! I looked like me, just a glamorous version. Nothing over the top, which I wanted!

I can not express how pleased I was with the service Lea provided me! She also had a great partner, Jennifer! They are two true professionals!

Thank you both very much!

Sent on 11/13/2017
    Lea Buehler B Gorgeous 17

Ashley · Married on 06/03/2017

It was amazing, and I had no reservations at all about her doing my hair. it was perfect and all the girls loved their makeup.!!

Sent on 11/16/2017

Kathleen · Married on 05/20/2017

Sent Lea a set of looks that I liked and she did a great job translating my vision. Looking back at photos, Lea did a great job making me look incredible while still looking like me.

Sent on 11/09/2017
  • O

olivia · Married on 11/10/2016

Lea is the BEST. She did my hair and make up for my wedding in SF, she had to haul all her stuff up and down SF streets to meet me early in the morning to get started. She timed everything perfectly and made sure we were on schedule so I didn't have to worry. Lea knew exactly what I wanted my hair and make up to be without me even having to tell her. She is super fun to talk with and makes the whole processes easy! She not only answered my questions about hair/make up, but other wedding stuff I needed help with. She really is amazing.

Sent on 12/04/2016

Beth · Married on 10/29/2016

I was absolutely blessed to get the opportunity to work with Lea. She is so professional and cheerful. Lea made my bridesmaids and myself look flawless! She kept to our timeline and made sure we were all on point. When I got my pictures I was obsessed with everyones hair and makeup. She made each of us look our personal best but complemented each other. She made my mom and mother in law feel special and beautiful, too! We had a blast getting ready and she definitely contributed to the fun. Lea is talented and GREAT at what she does!!! I can't wait for another opportunity to work with Lea!

Sent on 12/23/2016

Nicole · Married on 10/15/2016

The first time I met Lea she was doing my hair and makeup for my sister-in-laws wedding. I was so impressed with the quality of her work that day. I couldn't believe it! I did not have to touch up my makeup once; it looked flawless throughout the pictures, ceremony and even the reception. I knew then, I wanted to book Lea for my wedding.

We had completed a trial run, which went fantastic, she really took the time and listened to EXACTLY what I wanted. As my day quickly approached I started wanting to change little things here and there and when I was done, I realized I wanted something soo different from the trail run. I had sent her many emails all of which she was quick to respond to my many requests and questions and so nice about it all. I had complete confidence in Lea's ability to make me look perfect for my big day.

Upon arrival I asked her if she wanted to see pictures of what I wanted so she could get it perfect and she smiled at me and said "Don't worry. I know exactly what you want" She took all my stress away with that statement as I had complete confidence in her abilities, as a professional. Without seeing any pictures Lea made my vision come true, which just goes to show you how good she really is! As I looked at myself in the mirror I was so taken back, she did my make up EXACTLY how I wanted it without any direction! And on top of that she is so nice and professional. The quality of service is impeccable!! I will be recommending her to everyone future bride-to-be.

Sent on 11/02/2016

Sarah · Married on 09/09/2016

Lea was absolutely fantastic to work with. I highly recommend anyone getting married to work with Lea as she is calm, detailed and amazing! The morning hair and make-up was completely painless which is hard to believe considering myself and bridesmaids are all pretty particular. A must for every bride! Thank you Lea!

Sent on 12/04/2016

Hilary · Married on 09/03/2016

Lea is beyond great!!!
    My hair and make up were utterly perfect for the wedding and all my bridesmaids too!

Sent on 07/06/2016