720 Sunrise Avenue Ste. 204 B, Roseville, CA 95661 Map · Phone number

About Michele DeeAnn Makeup Artistry

Michele DeeAnn Makeup Artistry is a hair and makeup artist in Roseville, California. Michele has been involved in the beauty industry since 2010. She focuses on making your complexion glow and accenting your natural beauty by working with your already beautiful features.

Michele offers an all-inclusive bridal experience. Your bridal trail in complete with champagne, hair design, airbrushed makeup, custom lash application and bridal shoot for a keepsake. Your wedding day preparation will be flawless due to the trail run. Michele is by your side as a personal beauty assistant to make sure you always look spectacular during every step of the day. Her services include:

• Hair styling

Michele DeeAnn Makeup Artistry 5
Michele DeeAnn Makeup Artistry 6
Michele DeeAnn Makeup Artistry 7

Kara · Married on 07/13/2018

When it came to finding hair and make up talent for my wedding, I was on my own. I knew I wanted one person/team to be able to do both. Surprisingly I didn't find too many artists that offered that (for the area we were having our wedding) When I found Michele I loved that she catered to modern looks and her make up didn't seem too heavy or over done.
    Once I started talking with Michele, she was very kind, focused and helpful. We chatted via phone and I sent her inspiration photos for myself and my mom. I explained that I wanted a really light look with a touch of fun. We booked a trial date for hair and makeup, and I am so grateful we did! I initially though I knew for sure what I wanted and almost didn't schedule a trial run. I ended up completely changing my hair idea after we met. When I told her I felt like a beautiful bride, but not myself as a bride, she was very encouraging for me to pick something different so that I would feel like me.
    For make up, she uses an airbrush, which I thought would be really heavy. But it was so light, I didn't feel like I had anything on my skin. It held up on a +80 degree day, ever after running around and after the outdoor ceremony my face still looked great.
    The day of the wedding, she was prompt and worked with no distractions. She was very good at keeping to the timeline she made for the afternoon, I was so impressed by this. Someone always needs something the day of the wedding, and when someone one came to ask e something, Michele was completely understanding if I needed to break away from her work space for a minute.
    I really enjoyed working with Michele, and would not hesitate to book her again.
    For cost context, I booked bridal hair & Makeup, bridal trial and 4 bridal party services

Michele DeeAnn Makeup Artistry 8
    Michele DeeAnn Makeup Artistry 9

Lesley · Married on 05/26/2018

Michele did my hair and makeup for my wedding and makeup for my bridal party (9 bridesmaids and MOB), and she made us all look like queens. It was a hot July wedding with ceremony starting at 5, and my hair and makeup still looked fresh when the night ended at 11 p.m. Not to mention, she made my fine, thin hair look so voluminous during the hair trial that I didn't need to spend money on extensions. I highly, highly recommend. You'll be in great hands with Michele.

Michele DeeAnn Makeup Artistry 10
    Michele DeeAnn Makeup Artistry 11
    Michele DeeAnn Makeup Artistry 12
    Michele DeeAnn Makeup Artistry 13

Brooke · Married on 04/21/2018

I cannot say enough great things about Michele! She makes you feel so at ease and relaxed during such a stressful time in your life. She makes the experience fun with her equally amazing personality =) I received endless compliments on my hair and I truly felt beautiful. She is a true professional and only wants the best for her clients. I wouldn't trust my hair or face with anyone else!

Michele DeeAnn Makeup Artistry FAQ

• What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 150.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Assistant Fee, Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair, Makeup
  • What hair services do you offer? Updos / Styling

• Sebastien Bicard Photography
    Sebastien Bicard Photography Wedding Photographers

Michele is the makeup artist to choose when it comes to your big day. She works fast, she brings fun and she always makes her best to listen to you and fit your needs. And what if I say that her talent is as good as her great mood? Book her before someones do it!

• Charleton Churchill Photography
    Charleton Churchill Photography Wedding Photographers

I worked with Michele at Yosemite National Park with a couple, and she was easy to work with, smiled, very professional, worked well with her couples and even went out of her way to make sure they were looking good even after we started shooting on scene. Amazing professional in the industry and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend her!

• 720 Sunrise Avenue Ste. 204 B, Ste. 204 B Roseville, California, CA 95661 See on map