Michele DeeAnn Makeup Artistry

Loomis, CA View map

Michele DeeAnn Makeup Artistry is a hair and makeup artist in Roseville, California. Michele has been involved in the beauty industry since 2010. She focuses on making your complexion glow and accenting your natural beauty by working with your already beautiful features.

Michele offers an all-inclusive bridal experience. Your bridal trail in complete with champagne, hair design, airbrushed makeup, custom lash application and bridal shoot for a keepsake. Your wedding day preparation will be flawless due to the trail run. Michele is by your side as a personal beauty assistant to make sure you always look spectacular during every step of the day. Her services include:

• Hair styling
  • Airbrush makeup
  • Fake lashes
  • Contour makeup
  • On-site services

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$150

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$150

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$100

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$150

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$150

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$150

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$150

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$100

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Assistant Fee
Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Hair
Makeup

What hair services do you offer?

Updos / Styling

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Contour Makeup
Fake Lashes

Amber B. Married on 10/15/2021

Every little detail!

Michele was the funnest, most detail oriented make up and hair artist I couldn’t have chosen. She is focused and so quick at creating the most beautiful hair and make up. She listened to every one and was honest up front about what she felt was best for each hair type. She made everyone feel amazing and beautiful! Most importantly as the bride, my make up and hair was beautiful, natural and lasted all night!! She is amazing!
    Christina J. Married on 10/12/2019

Surpassed all expectations

Michele is the absolute best. I'm both super critical and super indecisive. I literally never like my make-up and she knocked it out of the park every time (engagement shot, wedding day, all my bridesmaids and mothers of the bride and groom). They were all beyond perfect!

Beyond that, she's super fun and sweet. They don't tell you how much time you spend with your hair and make-up stylists on your wedding day. You need to find people you like. And she is just awesome! She also absolutely kept things 100% on time while also keeping me totally chilled out.

Finally - one thing I love about her is that she does hair and make-up, so I actually used her for both for my engagement shoot and it's insanely convenient.

If you have the opportunity to book Michele, absolutely go for it. Truly the very best there is!
  • Heather
    Heather Married on 07/11/2019

Amazing artist and human

I hired Michele to be my hair and makeup artist for my wedding after she came highly recommended to me by a coworker. My coworker had said that out all the vendors that she had she was the most impressed by Michele. She said Michele was quick to respond, listened to her, and made her feel absolutely beautiful. I must say that Michele did all this and more! From the beginning she was so personable and fun but also professional. Months before my wedding I had a procedure done that left me with some facial scars. I was very upset and even came close to re-scheduling my wedding because I was afraid of how I would look on my wedding day. After voicing my concerns with Michele she made me feel confidant that we would be able to cover them and that I would feel beautiful. My self confidence for many months was really low and I had a hard time looking in the mirror. After my bridal trial with Michele I actually looked at myself and thought I looked pretty, something I honestly didn't know if I'd say again. For my wedding she was prepared and organized and made everyone in my bridal party look gorgeous. I told her I wanted to look like "an ethereal mountain princess" and she turned it out even more and had me looking like "an ethereal mountain goddess!" I never felt more beautiful than I did on my wedding day. I'll forever be thankful for Michele.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

105 photos · 10/18/2019
  • Josh & Alex
    14 photos · 06/15/2018

Sebastien Bicard Photography Sebastien Bicard Photography Wedding Photographers

Michele is the makeup artist to choose when it comes to your big day. She works fast, she brings fun and she always makes her best to listen to you and fit your needs. And what if I say that her talent is as good as her great mood? Book her before someones do it!

Charleton Churchill Photography Charleton Churchill Photography Wedding Photographers

I worked with Michele at Yosemite National Park with a couple, and she was easy to work with, smiled, very professional, worked well with her couples and even went out of her way to make sure they were looking good even after we started shooting on scene. Amazing professional in the industry and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend her!

3875 Taylor Rd, Suite 208G, Ste. 204 B Loomis, CA, 95650
Location of (Michele DeeAnn Makeup Artistry)

Other vendors in Sacramento for your wedding