1517 28th St., Sacramento, CA 95816 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Christi Reynolds Beauty

Hi, my name is Christi!

I am a professional beauty artist specializing in luxury bridal makeup and hair design. With almost fifteen years of experience working with hundreds of brides, I spent a good part of my career developing and managing cosmetics teams and training artists in the beauty industry, and now I love creating beauty for photography, personal clients and brides full time on location, as well as from my midtown Sacramento studio.

I offer a very unique all-inclusive Full Service Experience-which has quickly become my signature service, and one that my brides rave about and consistently refer to all of their friends.

Although based in Sacramento, I specialize in Destination weddings and have had the pleasure of traveling all over California doing makeup in beautiful locations such as San Francisco, Los Angeles, Carmel, San Diego, Monterey, Pebble Beach, Napa, Half Moon Bay, Los Gatos, Lake Tahoe, and Santa Cruz...to name a few!

My goal is to make up, not make over. To create a relationship with, and an experience for each and every bride that has carefully chosen my makeup artistry services. I aim to provide a service that is not only strengthened by my talent and experience, but by my many years of providing excellent customer service.

I want my clients to be moved by my images, connect with my style, and love the service that I offer.

If that is you, please contact me, call me at 916.799.0915, or visit www.sacramentomakeupartist.com

I would love to work with you!

Follow Christi Reynolds Beauty on

Christi Reynolds Beauty 5
Christi Reynolds Beauty 6
  • Laurel

Laurel · Married on 06/16/2018

I wish I could give Christi 10 stars. She was phenomenal and made me look and feel like a supermodel on my wedding day. When I first started researching hair/makeup artists, I tried to find a budget option, but after a trial with Christi, I knew there was no contest. She is worth every single penny. Her style is light, flawless, and classic - perfect for weddings. The airbrush makeup and individual eyelashes really set her looks apart for me (as well as her flawless application of high-end products). Her hair styling was also on point and very comfortable to wear all night. Her studio for trials is adorable and the trial is actually a really fun experience, not just one of the million wedding planning tasks that need to get done. She takes gorgeous pictures at the trial and those got me extremely excited and completely confident about my look for the Big Day. Finally, my hair and makeup were done at 12:30pm on my wedding day and by 1:00am, it all still looked flawless (see pics) - and we did not hold back on the dancing and partying. I didn't have to blot my face once and the makeup did not BUDGE. Thank you, Christi!

Christi Reynolds Beauty 7
    Christi Reynolds Beauty 8
    Christi Reynolds Beauty 9
    Christi Reynolds Beauty 10
    Christi Reynolds Beauty 11
    Christi Reynolds Beauty 12

Alex · Married on 03/18/2017

First of all, Christi is just a wonderful person. She is so friendly and interested in you as a person. I went to her for a trial session a few months before the wedding and loved my look, as well as meeting Christi. The day of the wedding, she came out to our hotel to do the makeup and hair for me, my sister (maid of honor), my mom, my aunt, and my cousin, and did the hair for my cousin's daughter (junior bridesmaid). She was so accommodating and relaxed, even though we had to switch rooms in the morning, we were still able to remain on schedule and she calmed me down when I was worried about having to switch. We had a little four year old (flower girl) running around the room, but Christi just went with it and we all had such a great time getting ready--and just as important, we all looked beautiful!!! I would choose her all over again in a heartbeat.

Kris · Married on 11/11/2016

Christi Reynolds is absolute perfection! I have had the pleasure of seeing her in action as a bridesmaid in multiple friends' wedding and when I got engaged, I knew I had to have her as my beauty guru for my wedding. Working with Christi is similar to hanging out with your best friend who just happens to be an amazing make-up artist.

During my bridal trial, Christi took the time to understand the look I wanted to go with and the amount of make-up I was comfortable wearing. She did something that I found very unique and asked that I come to my bridal consultation with my make-up done how I would normally wear it. Christi truly took the time to understand the beauty vision I had. For the wedding, I had six bridesmaids, a mother-in-law and my aunt who wanted their hair and make-up done. Christi found Treja McClish out of Sonoma County to assist with hair and make-up. I implicitly trust whomever Christi recommends.

On the wedding day, Christi and Treja were a delight to be with. Not only are their hair and make-up skills on point, they effortlessly fit in with the group of ladies that were getting ready that morning. Christi made me laugh and feel special that whole morning. It honestly felt like hanging with a dear friend whose make-up and hair skills created the best bridal version of myself.

Christi Reynolds Beauty FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 250.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 125.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 250.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 125.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 125.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 125.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Makeup
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 20+

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Christi Reynolds Beauty 1
    Complimentary Airbrush Makeup Services
    Christi Reynolds Makeup Artistry offers complimentary Airbrushing services to all booked brides for their Engagement photo sessions, or if they book for a Bridal Boudoir session. Please contact website for details!

• Michele DeeAnn Makeup Artistry
    Michele DeeAnn Makeup Artistry Wedding Hair & Makeup

I can't say enough positive accolades about Christi. We work together often and have so much fun doing it. Christi has been a cherished mentor of mine and there's a reason why she is so highly sought after for anything beauty related. Book her far in advance!

• Eclectic Weddings
    Eclectic Weddings Wedding Invitations

Christi knows how to bring out the best in your features with a very natural look.

• Memories by Tanya Photography
    Memories by Tanya Photography Wedding Photographers

Christi is the most amazing makeup artist I know! Her work is stunning and she really has a way of making you feel amazingly gorgeous. On top of her amazing talent in the makeup world she is one of the sweetest people I know. She truly goes above and beyond for her clients and you can tell she truly cares about each and every one of them. She loves her job and it shows! When my clients as me if i know I makeup artist I send them directly to Christi. She is the BEST around! I have her booked for my wedding as well next year and I am so thrilled she will be a part of my special day! I just love Christi!

• 1517 28th St. Sacramento, CA 95816 See on map