The Posh Posey

2129 Hacienda Way, Suite D, Sacramento, CA 95825 Map · Phone number

About The Posh Posey

The Posh Posey is a boutique floral design studio, specializing in wedding and event floral design. Our goal is to go above and beyond to create the dream our couples have for thier special day. Anything from intimate and simple to extravagant and lavish. We can do it all! We serve Sacramento, Placer, El Dorado counties and all outlying areas. Tell us what your vision is, and let us make your dreams come true!

Follow The Posh Posey on

The Posh Posey 5
The Posh Posey 6
The Posh Posey 7

Leslie · Married on 08/18/2018

POSH POSEY WAS THE ULTIMATE BEST!!!!

Honestly I hired them out of a recommendation from our Venue, and it was the best decision I made. From start to finish they were such an amazing team! My first phone call was wonderful, I was a little frantic because I had never ordered flowers for my wedding and honestly just had a vision (kind of cryptic) yet a vision. Posh Posey and their team made it come true and then some!
    It surpassed my expectations and made my day even more perfect.
    Upon delivery they came in said hi (I cried bc the flowers were that beuatfiul) showed me them and then went on their way, set everything up and then had a nice sweet goodbye. I honestly did even look to see how it was set up but bc of the follow up calls and design boards they made I was completely confident.
    The first time I got to see everything was when I was walking down the isle. IT WAS EVERYTHING I WANTED!
    I HIGHLY HIGHLY RECOMMEND THEM!
    Thank you Posh Posey for such an incredible experience and service.

Sent on 09/13/2018
    The Posh Posey 8
    The Posh Posey 9
    The Posh Posey 10
    The Posh Posey 11
    The Posh Posey 12
    The Posh Posey 13

The Posh Posey's reply:

Awe!! Leslie, you are just the sweetest and you just made me cry! You are the reason we love going over and above for each and every couple we have the privilege of being a part of their special day! I am so happy you were so pleased! Best Wishes to you both and many Happy years to come!

Megan · Married on 08/04/2018

Kristi at The Posh Posey was fantastic! She was so easy to work with and made the experience stress-free. When I saw the flowers for the first time, I thought "YES! She nailed it!!" She made my vision come to life and I couldn't be happier. She made a flower collar for my dog and connected it to her real collar for me --so it was beautiful, easy to apply, and the dog couldn't destroy it before the ceremony! I highly, highly recommend The Posh Posey for wedding flowers. I got so many compliments throughout the night about them. And the guests that were lucky enough to take some home were thrilled to get to enjoy them for longer. Thank you, Kristi and the rest of the team!!!

Sent on 09/17/2018
    The Posh Posey 14
    The Posh Posey 15

The Posh Posey's reply:

Thank you so much Megan! We are so happy you loved your wedding day flowers, and so happy they were loved by many! Congratulations again and best wishes for a wonderful future!

Kara · Married on 07/13/2018

I can not rave about the Posh Posey enough. From the moment we met Kristi at our venues preferred vendors party, she was very inviting, communicative & helpful. The table she table she has set up as a first impression was beautiful & modern, it showed the variety that she is able to create. Shortly after the vendor party, she was very prompt to send out an email with pre-consult information with her, basic pricing guideline and a short timeline to get the ball rolling, to couples that left their info with her.

I gave her inspiration photos & let her know the color palette I wanted. I didn't have any specific type of flowers in mind, I was more focused on working with a color range. I feel like I was very loose & vague about what I wanted, I only had a couple of ideas I that were very specific. She asked questions when she needed me to be specific, but otherwise was happy to work with me being open. (I can't image that's easy, since a wedding day is so important to be perfect) She was very organized & made documents with images of inspiration, with types of flowers she thought would work best. She also worked with me to make sure I was making decisions that were still affordable for us. She even included options, with cost, in the contract for review when I was in between ideas. When I had some last minute changes, she was very accommodating to update our contract.

The flowers were one of the most important pieces to me for our wedding day, Kristi & her team beyond delivered & exceeded my expectations. I felt confident that we hired the right florist for us, but the day of the wedding when the flowers showed up & our conversations became real, I was so overwhelmed with happiness. Kristi is a pleasure to work with, & the talent her & her team bring, is amazing.

For cost context, our order was flowers at the ceremony site, bridal bouquet, 2 bridesmaids bouquets, 13 boutonnieres, 3 wrist corsages, 12 table garlands, sweetheart table & other small arrangements.

Sent on 09/23/2018
    The Posh Posey 16
    The Posh Posey 17
    The Posh Posey 18
    The Posh Posey 19
    The Posh Posey 20
    The Posh Posey 21

The Posh Posey's reply:

Kara, thank you so much for choosing us to be a part of your most special day! We had so much fun working with you and helping to bring your vision to life. Your kind words mean so much and we wish you both an amazing life!

The Posh Posey FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 285.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 110.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 18.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 95.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 175.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations, Event Design
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Eclectic, Glamorous, Modern, Preppy, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Crowns, Flower Petals, Single Flowers

• Tulips & Tangerines
    Tulips & Tangerines Wedding Florists

I have worked side by side with Kristi, and it has always been a pleasure. She is very creative in insuring her clients receive the exactly what they are dreaming of for their special day! You could not find a more enthusiastic designer anywhere. I hope we can continue to work together in the future.

• Christi Reynolds Beauty
    Christi Reynolds Beauty Wedding Hair & Makeup

I am always blown away by The Posh Posey's GORGEOUS floral artistry! Every time I see her unique and beautiful arrangements, I am amazed. Her work is so special, creative and absolutely beautiful.

• Heather Adair Photography
    Heather Adair Photography Wedding Photographers

Kristi is an extremely talented floral designer. Her creations are simply beautiful and she's incredibly easy to work with. She's super friendly and a total sweet heart - a perfect wedding vendor!

• 2129 Hacienda Way, Suite D Sacramento, California, 95825 See on map
    Consultations by Appt. only.