24590 Main Street, Foresthill, CA 95631 Map · Phone number

About Forest House Lodge

Welcome to Forest House Lodge... a place where dreams are fulfilled and the memories you visualize are brought to life. Imagine sweeping views, abundant laughter, blissful food, exceptional service and unmatched personal attention to those tiny details that mean so much to you - and separate your day from everyone else's. We cordially invite you to experience a higher level of luxury and service!

At the Forest House Lodge, we deliver dreams and memories that last a lifetime. We are honored that you are considering Forest House Lodge as the destination where you begin your special journey - sharing those first kisses, thoughts and dreams together as husband and wife. We look forward to dedicating our expertise, passion and commitment to excellence to deliver your very own experience of a lifetime.

Our all-inclusive Experience of a Lifetime provides an amazing backdrop for your wedding celebration. Featuring 27 astonishingly creative guest rooms, a spectacular bridal salon, a breath taking private ceremony site, a bar, a fun filled game room (including: a rock band room, pool table, lounge area and more) and a charming deck perched over our beautiful flag stone garden patio. But none of this can accurately describe the experience that the Forest House Lodge exudes.
The ideal destination to indulge your family and friends, in a quiet historic town with elegant yet rustic surroundings which capture your hearts desires. We want you to feel at home so we provide the entire lodge for your event. Come and let us take care of the details while you sit back and enjoy the beauty of your day, your experience!

For nuptials, reserve the Ceremony Site, the Lodge's most spectacular private natural setting. Here, echoing scenes from "A Midsummer Night's Dream," a grove of towering pines surrounds a sweeping carpet of grass and wildflowers. Ceremonies are usually performed at the outermost edge of the lawn, the couple silhouetted against the dizzying backdrop of Volcano Canyon.

Here are just a few of the qualities that make us the most unique wedding locale in the Region - the very special things that create the magic for our Brides and Grooms...

• Culinary master pieces created by our Master Chef
• Rehearsal dinners
• Ample free parking
• Clean up provided
• And much more...

Please call upon us at any time as you have questions, thoughts or comments;
we're delighted to serve.

All-inclusive luxury – it is who we are. Every day, every night, for every guest!

Follow Forest House Lodge on

Forest House Lodge 5
Forest House Lodge 6
  • Raphael

Rapha · Getting married on 08/03/2019

Perfect venue for our personalities.

This place is awesome! They make the whole wedding planning process worry free. The fact that you get the venue for more than a few hours was a huge plus for us, now we can have the sleepover style that we were looking for and our guests don't have to worry about the drive home.
    The whole layout of Forest House is amazing. There are rooms your guests can rent that all have a theme. The game room is a huge plus, and the food and cake are included in the price of the venue. I can't wait to get married here.

• Shannon

Shannon · Married on 12/15/2018

They made my wedding dreams come true

Hands down could not have found a better wedding venue! I recently got married here on December 15, 2018 and am still on a high from how amazing the weekend was. They treat you like royalty and are so willing to help you bring any reasonable wedding wish to life. My style is unlike most wedding decor (we are more on the rock side/lots of black with skulls and metal music) and the crew at Forest House Lodge delivered better than I could have asked. This venue offers a package deal that includes meals, bar tab, rooms, wedding cake, decor..and yeah it does cost more than I could say but honestly I get why because of the level of the service and quality work you get. For instance, we had our dog in our wedding as our flower girl and minutes before the ceremony we can't find her leash..an employee comes out with her Kate Spade purse strap and gives it to me to use so that we don't have to resort to use a neon orange tie down. I mean come on, who else would do this for someone you don't even know!! And Trevor, the bar manager, hands down one of the coolest, most relaxed, and fun bartenders. I could go on and on about all the people here I am thankful for. If you are looking for a wedding venue, I highly recommend checking this place out! From the moment you start the tour you will be hooked.

Forest House Lodge 7
    Forest House Lodge 8
    Forest House Lodge 9
    Forest House Lodge 10
    Forest House Lodge 11
  • Katrina

Katrina · Married on 10/07/2018

Best wedding venue EVER

If I could give this venue 10 stars I would. I can’t say enough good things about them. Our wedding day was AMAZING and completely STRESS-FREE which is exactly what you want for such a large event.
    Planning- They have an amazing team of coordinators who worked with us in the months leading up to our wedding. We first met with Brie who took in all of our details and got the ball rolling for us. She wound up taking a position elsewhere about a month or so before the wedding and she called me to personally let me know and assured me that I would be in good hands with Tuana. A few friends of mine thought this might be stressful for me, but they handled the situation in such a professional and dignified manner that I was not worried at all. Brie had filled Tuana in on all of our details and she called me within a couple days to personally review everything we had discussed and ensured that we were on the same page. Tuana was absolutely AMAZING. From the back and forth emails with photos for décor ideas, to ensuring they had some special liquor requests on hand (my husband is Serbian so having plum brandy at the wedding was a requirement haha), she handled everything with such grace and ease. I never felt stressed or concerned about anything with her.
    Cake- We jokingly mentioned that we would love to have a hexagon shaped cutting cake and they totally made it happen. Monica is the owner of the lodge and the baker and she made the cutting cake look better than what we had imagined (and it was delicious).
    Food- We barely ate the dinner entrees (typical of weddings) but what we did have was delicious and all the guests mentioned the food was great. They brought appetizers into the bridal suite and for our quiet time and they were delicious. They even made me some gluten free options which were amazing. We also had a few vegetarians in our group and they made them a special meal which they all said was delicious and they were very appreciative of having their dietary preferences honored.
    Décor- They have an extensive collection of wedding décor which we used quite a bit of. Tuana and the rest of the coordinating team are experts at making an event look beautiful and on par with your theme so they frequently would come to me with ideas to make the venue look even better than what I could have possibly imagined. I told them to do whatever they felt looked good and use what they liked and the ceremony and reception décor turned out absolutely stunning.
    Staff- The staff are absolutely what make this place stand out. I had a gift bag ready for Tuana to thank her for all her assistance, but by the next day, I was kicking myself for not having brought something to thank every single staff member there. EVERYONE made sure that we were well taken care of and that we wanted for nothing on our big day. All of the staff were so friendly, personable and most importantly- on top of their stuff. All of my bridal party and guests mentioned just how amazing the staff were. The bartenders were the highlight of the night and to this day my guests are raving about how fun they were and how they kept the party going. These people know their craft. You really leave there feeling like you gained a family. We can’t wait to go back for their annual cocktail party so we can see them all again.
    Price- I realize that a lot of people mention that this venue is expensive. However, considering all that you get, this place really is a bargain. The price includes cake, exclusive use of the décor collection (we did beautiful non-floral centerpieces which saved us money on flowers), rooms at the lodge (a must because there is no “lights off, shut down” time), coordination and funds towards your bar tab (which went a lot further than I had thought). We actually wound up being under budget after all was said and done. This venue is 100% worth the cost.
    Moral of the story is that this venue is the ultimate wedding venue. From the stunning ceremony site, to the staff, you cannot go wrong by hosting your wedding here.

Forest House Lodge FAQ

• What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 225
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 0
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 27
  • Describe your venue: Historic Building, Hotel
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor
  • What event services do you offer? Accommodations, Cake, Event Planner, Event Rentals
  • What catering services do you offer? Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Family Style, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Server(s)
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer
  • What event items are available? Chairs, Furniture, Tables
  • What transportation and access is available? Parking

• SJ's Disc Jockey
    SJ's Disc Jockey Wedding DJs

I have nothing but great things to say about the Forest House Lodge! The staff is attentive, Brett and Kathryn are beyond fabulous to work with, the food is plentiful and tasty, and there is soooooo much to entertain guests with, I have never seen anything but a great party there!!

• 24590 Main Street Foresthill, 95631 See on map