24590 Main Street, Foresthill, CA 95631 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Forest House Lodge

Welcome to Forest House Lodge... a place where dreams are fulfilled and the memories you visualize are brought to life. Imagine sweeping views, abundant laughter, blissful food, exceptional service and unmatched personal attention to those tiny details that mean so much to you - and separate your day from everyone else's. We cordially invite you to experience a higher level of luxury and service!

At the Forest House Lodge, we deliver dreams and memories that last a lifetime. We are honored that you are considering Forest House Lodge as the destination where you begin your special journey - sharing those first kisses, thoughts and dreams together as husband and wife. We look forward to dedicating our expertise, passion and commitment to excellence to deliver your very own experience of a lifetime.

Our all-inclusive Experience of a Lifetime provides an amazing backdrop for your wedding celebration. Featuring 27 astonishingly creative guest rooms, a spectacular bridal salon, a breath taking private ceremony site, a bar, a fun filled game room (including: a rock band room, pool table, lounge area and more) and a charming deck perched over our beautiful flag stone garden patio. But none of this can accurately describe the experience that the Forest House Lodge exudes.
The ideal destination to indulge your family and friends, in a quiet historic town with elegant yet rustic surroundings which capture your hearts desires. We want you to feel at home so we provide the entire lodge for your event. Come and let us take care of the details while you sit back and enjoy the beauty of your day, your experience!

For nuptials, reserve the Ceremony Site, the Lodge's most spectacular private natural setting. Here, echoing scenes from "A Midsummer Night's Dream," a grove of towering pines surrounds a sweeping carpet of grass and wildflowers. Ceremonies are usually performed at the outermost edge of the lawn, the couple silhouetted against the dizzying backdrop of Volcano Canyon.

Here are just a few of the qualities that make us the most unique wedding locale in the Region - the very special things that create the magic for our Brides and Grooms...

• Culinary master pieces created by our Master Chef
• Rehearsal dinners
• Ample free parking
• Clean up provided
• And much more...

Please call upon us at any time as you have questions, thoughts or comments;
we're delighted to serve.

All-inclusive luxury – it is who we are. Every day, every night, for every guest!

Follow Forest House Lodge on

Forest House Lodge 5
Forest House Lodge 6
  • Raphael

Rapha · Married on 08/03/2019

Perfect venue for our personalities.

This place is awesome! They make the whole wedding planning process worry free. The fact that you get the venue for more than a few hours was a huge plus for us, now we can have the sleepover style that we were looking for and our guests don't have to worry about the drive home.
    The whole layout of Forest House is amazing. There are rooms your guests can rent that all have a theme. The game room is a huge plus, and the food and cake are included in the price of the venue. I can't wait to get married here.

Sent on 02/07/2019

Patrick · Married on 03/16/2019

Perfect for a Busy Couple that Wants an Amazing Wedding

Booking at FHL was, by far, the best decision my wife and I made during our wedding planning journey!!! The venue and location are incredible--we were fortunate enough that the weather was beautiful on the day of our wedding that we were able to get married at the ceremony site--it was absolutely breathtaking! As noted in the other reviews, the charm of getting married at FHL is that rather than have a 6-8 hour shindig, you get to spend 1-2 nights (depending on your package) at the lodge with your guests. This was extremely appealing to us, as we have been told by countless couples that the day goes by so fast. The weekend still was a whirlwind, but my wife and I cherished the extra time to visit with our family and friends. The food is incredible and plentiful and the venue makes sure you eat--my wife and I both got to try all the appetizers during quiet moments and quick shoveled a plate of food before making the rounds during dinner--it was so delicious!

To top it off, the staff is a dream to work with. The women in sales who "hook" you don't pull any punches, the venue's charges are accurate--there were no "gotchas" or last minute additions that we hadn't specifically agreed to. We were a little nervous about the final bill, but everything was a promised and worth every single penny. Your planner will be your best friend and your most organized wedding champion. We were fortunate enough to have Tuana, and she was absolutely incredible. She worked with my wife and messaged her weekly/daily with updates, logged any changes we had, and ensured everything was executed perfectly on the big day. Tuana coordinated with all the vendors and took all the stress off our plates. My wife and I didn't want to micromanage a lot of decoration or details, so we gave Tuana and staff the reigns, and they made the venue look perfect all weekend. Trevor, the bar manager, will be you and your guests' best friend. He is friendly, approachable, and just so incredibly good at his job. There was never more than a quick wait at the bar the entire weekend and he always had a smile, even late into the night! The catering staff were also so phenomenal all weekend long. The buffets for breakfast and dinner were always fully stocked, the venue was kept tidy throughout the weekend, and there was never a single issue.

My wife and I had the best time at FHL for our wedding. We were extremely sad to drive away Sunday morning, but are very much looking forward to returning to a future cocktail party as a legacy couple... and are crossing our fingers that we get invited to a wedding there in the future!

You cannot go wrong with FHL! They are the leaps and bounds the best bang for your buck!

Sent on 04/03/2019
  • Shannon

Shannon · Married on 12/15/2018

They made my wedding dreams come true

Hands down could not have found a better wedding venue! I recently got married here on December 15, 2018 and am still on a high from how amazing the weekend was. They treat you like royalty and are so willing to help you bring any reasonable wedding wish to life. My style is unlike most wedding decor (we are more on the rock side/lots of black with skulls and metal music) and the crew at Forest House Lodge delivered better than I could have asked. This venue offers a package deal that includes meals, bar tab, rooms, wedding cake, decor..and yeah it does cost more than I could say but honestly I get why because of the level of the service and quality work you get. For instance, we had our dog in our wedding as our flower girl and minutes before the ceremony we can't find her leash..an employee comes out with her Kate Spade purse strap and gives it to me to use so that we don't have to resort to use a neon orange tie down. I mean come on, who else would do this for someone you don't even know!! And Trevor, the bar manager, hands down one of the coolest, most relaxed, and fun bartenders. I could go on and on about all the people here I am thankful for. If you are looking for a wedding venue, I highly recommend checking this place out! From the moment you start the tour you will be hooked.

Sent on 01/10/2019

• What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 0
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 27
  • Describe your venue: Historic Building, Hotel
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor
  • What event services do you offer? Accommodations, Cake, Event Planner, Event Rentals
  • What catering services do you offer? Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Family Style, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Server(s)
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer
  • What event items are available? Chairs, Furniture, Tables
  • What transportation and access is available? Parking

Real Weddings

• SJ's Disc Jockey
    SJ's Disc Jockey Wedding DJs

I have nothing but great things to say about the Forest House Lodge! The staff is attentive, Brett and Kathryn are beyond fabulous to work with, the food is plentiful and tasty, and there is soooooo much to entertain guests with, I have never seen anything but a great party there!!

• 24590 Main Street Foresthill, 95631 See on map