Beauty Box Makeup Arts

Roseville, CA View map

Beauty Box Makeup Arts is a team of professional makeup artists who are second to none. We specialize in bridal and wedding makeup. All of our artists have several years of experience in the makeup industry and pride themselves on sharing their artistic abilities.

Founded by Jill Briggs, Beauty Box Makeup Arts brings creative vision, experience and artistic talent. Beauty Box Makeup Arts is based in Sacramento and represents the best makeup artists in Northern California.

We would not be here without you, so we strive to exceed your expectations. Our goal is simple - make you look and feel your very best. Please contact us now to check for availability and to find out more. We look forward to making you look and feel your very best!

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Makeup
    Katherine Married on 03/10/2018
    Jill and Krystle (who Jill contacted for my hair) were utterly amazing, and I cannot recommend them enough! They were fun and friendly, professional and talented, and did an outstanding job providing me, my sisters, my mother, and my 5-year old flower girl ~beautiful~ hair and makeup for my wedding. They were flexible/creative enough to roll with "do whatever looks nice", and also able to fantastically create looks based on photos from online and verbal explanations ("up, but low, with a braid..."). They made sure everyone was comfortable and happy with how they looked, and made getting ready a real pleasure.
    They both were friendly and responsive to all communication, and they really listened and understood the look I wanted - "the best version of myself/a dialed-up version of how I normally look." I loved getting to spend time with them during my makeup trial and the day of my wedding. My makeup was photo/real life-gorgeous, and my hair complimented my natural texture and was exactly what I wanted. I looked and felt beautiful, and got so many wonderful compliments from my guests (and the groom!). Not to mention, both my hair and makeup held up amazingly well all night: through pictures, ceremony, dinner, and dancing. Jill and Krystle were some of my absolute favorite vendors, and you cannot go wrong working with either or both.
    Kristen Married on 10/17/2015
    I cannot say enough wonderful things about Jill! I met Jill after what I considered a traumatic make-up trial. The first girl I went to didn't seem to understand what I wanted. I say clean, fresh-faced, like a more romantic, dolled up version of me. What I got was a Kim Kardashian brown face, smokey eyes all over, and enough contouring that my face didn't even look like mine. You couldn't see a single mole, freckle, or beauty mark, and for someone like me who did stage make-up for myself for so many years, I was tempted to just toss the whole professional make-up idea...but then I met Jill!

After following my wedding photographer on Facebook, I saw a beautiful picture of a bride and thought "That's what I want to look like!" The make-up credit went to Jill and I immediately got in touch with her for a trial. At the trial, Jill spent a lot of time listening to my ideas, looking through pictures of myself in make-up, my wedding dress, and make-up styles I had pinned on Pinterest. Finally, she set to work and I held my breath, dreading another Snooki transformation.

What I got was effortless beauty! I looked in the mirror and saw the most flawless and feminine version of myself, but I could still see me, every freckle and mole! On the day of my wedding, everything with Jill went smoothly. After discussing some of the changes I made with my hair, Jill and I decided to amp up the volume on my eyes and she gave me the most beautiful wedding day look I could have imagined. My mom and maid of honor were equally thrilled with their make-up, and I was especially grateful to Jill for how kind she was to my mom who was new to the idea of professional make-up (and false eyelashes) and a little nervous. She was so sweet and caring, and I knew that my mom was in the best of hands.

I will recommend Jill to every bride I can! Her work is flawless, and she truly understands sophisticated, elegant beauty.
  • TheCollinsWedding2015
    Nichole Married on 09/06/2015
    I am so happy that I hired Jill for my wedding day makeup. She did my bridal makeup, as well as the makeup for all of my bridesmaids. She was great at time managing and was able to get all 7 of us done on time. All of my bridesmaids & I do not wear very much makeup, so we wanted a pretty natural look. We chose to do the airbrushed makeup, which was a great selection. It felt really light weight & lasted all day/night. I saw my bridesmaids a few weeks later and they were raving about how long lasting their makeup was & how much they loved Jill's ability to keep their makeup looking natural. I can't wait to see my professional photos -- I know they'll look great thanks to Jill's awesome work!

Real Weddings

• Sean & Theresa
    17 photos · 05/15/2015

Jessica Giblin Photography Jessica Giblin Photography Wedding Photographers

Professional, talented and all around lovely person! So happy to have the opportunities to not only collaborate with Jill but to have used her for my own make up too. She will make you gorgeous!

The Posh Posey The Posh Posey Wedding Florists

Jill does incredible work! Simply gorgeous and she is so sweet to work with!

Skin & Makeup By Teshara Skin & Makeup By Teshara Wedding Hair & Makeup

Jill is so amazing at what she does. Her makeup is sweet,sexy and gorgeous all at the same time. She specializes in everything "makeup" and she is my number one referral when I am booked. She is sweet, personable,dependable and truly talented in her Art. I absolutely adore her and so will you!

121 Church Street Roseville, 95678
9162068253

By appointment only.
Location of (Beauty Box Makeup Arts)

Other vendors in Sacramento for your wedding