Tulips & Tangerines

Fair Oaks, CA View map

$3,461 Typical Price

Olivia Rose, Owner of Tulips & Tangerines has been in love with flowers since she entered her first flower shop, in the 3rd grade. Since then, she has never forgotten that special fragrance encounter. This would mark her love and gift of designing. Now, for over 25 years Olivia has been designing, and truly appreciating the beauty of flowers.

Since 2005 Tulips & Tangerines has become a favorite for wedding flowers. Specializing in other events including funerals, quinceaneras, and private or corporate parties.

Olivia also posesses a special talent for high end silk design. Complimenting your home or office with beautiful custom arrangements can add the perfect touch. New arrangements for Christmas or adding Christmas decor to current arrangements has become quite popular.

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$225.00

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$58.00

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$10.00

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$77.00

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$149.00

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$3461

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Country
Glamorous
Romantic
Rustic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Flower Petals
Non-Floral
Single Flowers
    Jessica Married on 09/20/2014
    Olivia is everything you could ever ask for & amazing at what she does! From the moment I contacted Olivia she was super accommodating and instantly won me over! I explained my wedding day vision & she instantly ran with it! I'm not the best with floral knowledge, but Olivia made the whole process smooth & my wedding day florals were better than I could have ever imagined! She offered tons of great ideas & was totally helpful with other reception decor insight! On the day of I fell in love even more with her work! The florals were beautiful & she did such an incredible job with executing the whole thing! I will definitely be recommending Olivia to all my friends & family! Thanks Olivia :)
    Jennifer Married on 07/13/2013
    I planned my wedding in Sacramento across the country, something I wouldn't recommend! However, when I starting exchanging emails with Olivia, I felt the stress start to melt away! She listened to what I wanted and worked with my budget. She did a beautiful job on our centerpieces and I would recommend her for any event!! Ironically she ended up living just a few blocks from my in-laws! I guess it was meant to be!! Thank you Olivia!!
    Ande Married on 07/13/2013
    As a DIY bride, Olivia was the perfect fit for me! She had beautiful ideas yet was flexible enough to listen to mine. She helped me bring to life the gracefully vintage wedding I had envisioned. Her pricing was very affordable and she was responsiveness and proactive in serving my needs. I would definitely recommend Tulips and Tangerines!

Zarah Photography Zarah Photography Wedding Photographers

Did a Beautiful job creating the perfect wedding bouquets, boutonnieres, and arrangements for a wedding I photographed! Highly Recommend!

The Posh Posey The Posh Posey Wedding Florists

I have worked with Olivia from tulips and tangerines. Her work is beautiful and she is wonderful to work with! You can not go wrong choosing her for your wedding designs! She is a pro, for sure!

Fair Oaks, 95628
Location of (Tulips & Tangerines)

Other vendors in Sacramento for your wedding