2501 Capitol Ave Suite 202, Sacramento, CA 95816 Map · Phone number

About The Goodness

We are Lisa and Geoff Bardot, a husband and wife camera-slingin', memory-makin', custom-designin', in-love-with-couples-in-love (and each other!) team of photographers. We simply adore weddings, and we are here to help you — from creating custom invitation designs to capturing your day with beautiful, lovable images. Most of all we want to get to know you, and be inspired by your unique love story.

22 Reviews for The Goodness

The Goodness 5
The Goodness 6
The Goodness 7

Alexandra · Married on 05/05/2018

Simply put, working with The Goodness for our wedding photography was easily one of the best decisions my wife and I made while planning our big day. Geoff and Lisa came recommended from our venue and after a look through their website we fell in love with their style and love of color. Working with them felt like a true partnership – they listened to what we were looking for, explained what they were doing and what their ideas were, and were so adaptable and friendly throughout the entire process. My wife and I feel that their work speaks for itself – it’s fun, bright, and playful. And from working with them through our planning, engagement photos, and finally the wedding day it truly felt like we had friends making sure every moment was captured beautifully.
    Their photos of our big day turned out perfect and we find ourselves looking through the pictures again and again. Without question, we highly recommend The Goodness and are so thankful for Geoff and Lisa’s work.

Annette · Married on 04/14/2018

Geoff and Lisa were the first vendor we booked and have appreciated them from the start. Not only do they know exactly what they're doing, they are the best people! We live out of the area and they traveled to us to take our engagement photos and wedding photos. We were very nervous for our engagement photos. Neither my husband nor myself enjoy being in the spotlight, but Geoff told us to just enjoy the time we had together and have fun. We did! We went to a couple different locations and the photos came out amazing! As for our wedding, everything went perfectly. Geoff and Lisa climbed through trees, bushes, and all over to get the most beautiful photos. They are such wonderful people with bubbly and happy personalities, you can't help but be happy around them. The quality and beauty of their photography is so hard to find. We will always have our wedding photos and are so thankful that we chose Geoff and Lisa as our photographers. Thank you so much Geoff and Lisa!

Christina · Married on 03/31/2018

I don't even know where to start with this review. (In the best way) I looked up each photography option from the vendor list of our venue, Forest House Lodge. They had several talented photographers as options, but as soon as I took a look at The Goodness' website, I knew I had found our photographers. I wanted MY love captured colorfully!! After speaking with Geoff for the initial consultation, I booked a package for an engagement shoot, our wedding, and a photo booth without hesitation. After seeing the results of the engagement shoot, my family gifted us a wedding video through the goodness as well, and that was worth every penny.

The goodness is for every couple that wants to have a reminder of how they felt on the day of their wedding. Never once did we feel awkward, or posed- we just got to be ourselves, and be in love, and Geoff, Lisa, and our videographers captured us remarkably. You have to spend a lot of time with your photographers, and it was a genuine pleasure to spend the day with these people. There was an unexpected snow storm the week of our wedding, so we had to go with plan B for the ceremony, and pull it inside to the reception room. The whole crew braved 6 Ft of snow to capture first look photos of us at the ceremony site so we would get to experience being there, and capture the beauty of the space where we had anticipated our vows.

The photos are breathtakingly stunning. Better than I ever could have dreamed of, and I am beyond grateful. I am out of good adjectives, so I'l just say, stop thinking, and book The Goodness. You will not regret it!

Side note, I have no Idea how to possibly pick just 10 photos to show, but here are a few favorites!

The Goodness 8
    The Goodness 15
    The Goodness 16
    The Goodness 17

The Goodness FAQ

• What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Thank You Cards

• Pigment & Parchment
    Pigment & Parchment Wedding Invitations

These two are a joy to be around. Not only are they lovely people- but their eye for color and design are impeccable. You can feel the fun in their photos and it's infectious!

• Forest House Lodge
    Forest House Lodge Banquet Halls

Style, style, style! The incredible husband and wife pair that make up the Goodness are steeped in a background of both design and imagery and it immediately shows in the work. But what is more is their dedication to being both warm and playful at the same time. They have been preferred photographers at Forest House Lodge since last year and each time we see them it is a bountiful display of smiles and hard work. If you are wanting memories that are solidified in personality and originality, then our nod goes to the Goodness - your aesthetic for uniqueness could not be in better hands.

• 2501 Capitol Ave, Suite 202 Sacramento, 95816 See on map