2508 1/2 G St., Sacramento, CA 95816 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 1

About Pigment & Parchment

Pigment & Parchment couture suites are tailored to each couple entirely from scratch. There is no stock artwork used in my studio. Your stationery will be painted & lettered by my two ink stained hands.

I give the original paintings to you since we are creating lasting heirlooms that tell your love story.

I have designed my process so couples can let go of stressing over minute details to ensure they are fully present & enjoying one of the most sentimental & exhilarating times in their lives. Trust is the key ingredient that allows me to create a seamless experience for my clients.

What sends your black & white world over the rainbow?

Let's be bold in technicolor.

Follow Pigment & Parchment on

washingtondcweddingphotographyteddybullybar 18
il570xn 674536015dspv
bllew photography 02
Pigment & Parchment
web dallas film wedding photographer waco ridgewoo
ana max menuweb

1 User photo

• Jocelyn

Jocelyn · Married on 05/23/2020

Rosaura is anazing!

I lost count of how many messages and remarks I received about how our invitations were the most beautiful and unique that anyone had ever seen. And I may be bias but I completely agree. We were so lucky to be connected to Rosaura through our wedding planner. I'll be honest initially I was resolved to ordering invitations online because I simply didn't know that beauty like Rosaura's existed. As soon as I saw her art I was sold. It gave our invitations the personal touch which was important. Rosaura is amazingly talented and has a heart of gold, going above and beyond to send updates on her progress as she painted. The saddest part of the wedding being over is you no longer get to work with creative partners like Rosaura. Thank you, Ro!

Sent on 12/19/2019

Pigment & Parchment's reply:

Jocelyn, you're going to make me cry!! You were an absolute joy to create with and I can't wait for our lego double date night one of these days!!

Kristen · Married on 05/19/2018

My initial search for wedding invitations left me somewhat disappointed. However, once I stumbled upon the website for Pigment & Parchment, I was amazed by Rosaura’s watercolor designs. Her work perfectly embodied the overall vibe I was trying to convey for my wedding. Rosaura was a dream to work with! She listened to my ideas and expanded on them, producing an invitation suite that was original, thoughtful and beautiful. I would recommend Pigment & Parchment to any bride seeking customized invitations.

Sent on 03/28/2018

Marisa · Married on 10/07/2017

Rosaura is incredible! She designed a beautiful, unique invitation suite for my Fiance and I, that not only makes me happy every time I look at them but is also a beautiful representation of our love story. She additionally worked with me to create beautiful custom signage for our wedding that I can't wait to display on the day of and use as art in my home afterwards. She's so incredibly talented that she can bring what ever you're envisioning to life. Do your feed a favor and follow her on instagram even if you don't currently need invitations, signs or other art for your wedding, just because it will make your day happier.

Sent on 09/27/2017

Award

Pigment & Parchment Pricing

Pigment & Parchment Price Rates

Pigment & Parchment FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer?
    Catalog Invitations
    Custom Invitations
    Menus
    Place Cards
    Programs
    RSVP Cards
    Save the Dates
  • What services do you provide?
    Addressing
    Assembly
    Calligraphy
    Design
    Eco-Friendly
    Printing
  • What is your minimum order requirement?

Real Weddings

• Throne Invitations Wedding Invitations

Rosaura is so much fun to work with! Her colorful style, bold layouts and free flowing expressiveness make her designs true pieces of art. If you are looking for something that truly represents your vibrant personality and want that extra special touch for your wedding, be sure to work with Rosaura, you will be happy you did!

• Venn Floral
    Venn Floral Wedding Florists

We feel so lucky to have met and worked with Rosuara of Pigment & Parchment to create a fun and interactive space at the Fresh Bash in Sacramento. She was a joy to work with and brought an amazingly positive and collaborative attitude to the event--top notch vendor qualities! We admire Pigment & Parchment's fresh, colorful, and truly handcrafted designs. This girl rocks!

• Obsessed Events Wedding Planners

Rosaura's talent & loving personality shine through in everything she does. Her work goes above & beyond the definition of custom. Exceptional value & a high quality product keep me referring my brides again & again.

• 2508 1/2 G St. Sacramento, 95816 See on map
    Location of (Pigment & Parchment)