Pigment & Parchment

Sacramento, CA View map

Pigment & Parchment couture suites are tailored to each couple entirely from scratch. There is no stock artwork used in my studio. Your stationery will be painted & lettered by my two ink stained hands.

I give the original paintings to you since we are creating lasting heirlooms that tell your love story.

I have designed my process so couples can let go of stressing over minute details to ensure they are fully present & enjoying one of the most sentimental & exhilarating times in their lives. Trust is the key ingredient that allows me to create a seamless experience for my clients.

What sends your black & white world over the rainbow?

Let's be bold in technicolor.

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Catalog Invitations
Custom Invitations
Menus
Place Cards
Programs
RSVP Cards
Save the Dates

What services do you provide?

Addressing
Assembly
Calligraphy
Design
Eco-Friendly
Printing

Colleen R. Married on 02/22/2022

She is amazing!

I can't say how happy we are that we found Rosaura, as she was added so much to the special day! We received so many compliments on her work and the idea of a live painting. SO unique. She completely captured the moment of the evening and her painting will be kept forever so to never forget that beautiful day. I cannot give her enough praises. She is so easy to work with and had such enthusiasm giving us her undivided attention. Honestly, the best addition to any wedding!
  • Kai
    Kai Married on 11/13/2021

SO much was done by her!

Rosaura did so much for our wedding! So thankful for the work she put in especially in such a busy season. She did the invitation suites, stained glass place cards/party favors, all the menus, seating chart, and even did live painting on the day of. We're both really happy with all the work she did, and the guests also loved it all. It captured the vibe we wanted which was all about having fun and a good time in our small wedding with just close friends and family. We had a bunch of compliments on the invites and menus, guests loved the stained glass, and she was super popular at the live painting table. Even when later that night the fog rolled in and the trees started raining down on her, she kept painting! Thank you, Rosaura for all the work and accommodating last minute requests, a clutch menu printing, and being super friendly all the while :)
  • Sydney
    Sydney S. Married on 10/02/2021

Wedding Favors Guests Actually Want

So thrilled we found Rosaura and that she was available to do guest watercolor portraits at our wedding reception. There was a line of guests at her table all night, and we received countless compliments on how unique and fun the experiences was. 10/10 would recommend booking Rosaura for your event!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Real Weddings

• Ben & Katy
    24 photos · 06/10/2018

Pricing

Throne Invitations Throne Invitations Wedding Invitations

Rosaura is so much fun to work with! Her colorful style, bold layouts and free flowing expressiveness make her designs true pieces of art. If you are looking for something that truly represents your vibrant personality and want that extra special touch for your wedding, be sure to work with Rosaura, you will be happy you did!

Venn Floral Venn Floral Wedding Florists

We feel so lucky to have met and worked with Rosuara of Pigment & Parchment to create a fun and interactive space at the Fresh Bash in Sacramento. She was a joy to work with and brought an amazingly positive and collaborative attitude to the event--top notch vendor qualities! We admire Pigment & Parchment's fresh, colorful, and truly handcrafted designs. This girl rocks!

Obsessed Events Obsessed Events Wedding Planners

Rosaura's talent & loving personality shine through in everything she does. Her work goes above & beyond the definition of custom. Exceptional value & a high quality product keep me referring my brides again & again.

2419 K St Sacramento, CA, 95816
Location of (Pigment & Parchment)

Other vendors in Sacramento for your wedding