2508 1/2 G St., Sacramento, CA 95816 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 1

About Pigment & Parchment

Pigment & Parchment couture suites are tailored to each couple entirely from scratch. There is no stock artwork used in my studio. Your stationery will be painted & lettered by my two ink stained hands.

I give the original paintings to you since we are creating lasting heirlooms that tell your love story.

I have designed my process so couples can let go of stressing over minute details to ensure they are fully present & enjoying one of the most sentimental & exhilarating times in their lives. Trust is the key ingredient that allows me to create a seamless experience for my clients.

What sends your black & white world over the rainbow?

Let's be bold in technicolor.

Follow Pigment & Parchment on

washingtondcweddingphotographyteddybullybar 18
il570xn 674536015dspv
bllew photography 02
Pigment & Parchment
web dallas film wedding photographer waco ridgewoo
ana max menuweb
ana max map
carmen salazar photography 53
jj17191urb727004 r7 108
twobrides254

13 Reviews for Pigment & Parchment

Kristen · Married on 05/19/2018

My initial search for wedding invitations left me somewhat disappointed. However, once I stumbled upon the website for Pigment & Parchment, I was amazed by Rosaura’s watercolor designs. Her work perfectly embodied the overall vibe I was trying to convey for my wedding. Rosaura was a dream to work with! She listened to my ideas and expanded on them, producing an invitation suite that was original, thoughtful and beautiful. I would recommend Pigment & Parchment to any bride seeking customized invitations.

Marisa · Married on 10/07/2017

Rosaura is incredible! She designed a beautiful, unique invitation suite for my Fiance and I, that not only makes me happy every time I look at them but is also a beautiful representation of our love story. She additionally worked with me to create beautiful custom signage for our wedding that I can't wait to display on the day of and use as art in my home afterwards. She's so incredibly talented that she can bring what ever you're envisioning to life. Do your feed a favor and follow her on instagram even if you don't currently need invitations, signs or other art for your wedding, just because it will make your day happier.

Ana · Married on 06/25/2016

Rosaura Unangst of Pigment & Parchment creates beautiful, breathtaking works of art. Our wedding stationery was one-of-a-kind and perfectly suited us. She created our invitations, watercolor maps, RSVP cards, menus, address stamp, miscellaneous decorative items, and our thank you cards. Everything fit our theme and she was so easy to work with and was extremely professional. We simply gave her some ideas and a theme that was a bit ambiguous and she went to work and created gorgeous art that made me (the bride) cry tears of joy. She helped us order all of our stationery (we opted for that, she can also print everything for you if that's what you prefer) and was extremely helpful throughout the process. All of our wedding guests were in awe of everything she made -- it's been nearly a year since our wedding and our guests still have our invitations and thank you cards on display in their homes! We've gotten so many compliments on our stationery. Some of our guests didn't even want to return our RSVP cards because they were so pretty. I plan on framing our invitation, map, and thank you card and hanging them in our home forever. Rosaura is an absolute gem and I would recommend her services to anyone!

Award

Pigment & Parchment Pricing

Pigment & Parchment Price Rates

Pigment & Parchment FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer? Catalog Invitations, Custom Invitations, Menus, Place Cards, Programs, RSVP Cards, Save the Dates, Thank Yous
  • What services do you provide? Addressing, Assembly, Calligraphy, Design, Eco-Friendly, Printing
  • What is your minimum order requirement? 25

Real Weddings

• Throne Invitations
    Throne Invitations Wedding Invitations

Rosaura is so much fun to work with! Her colorful style, bold layouts and free flowing expressiveness make her designs true pieces of art. If you are looking for something that truly represents your vibrant personality and want that extra special touch for your wedding, be sure to work with Rosaura, you will be happy you did!

• Venn Floral
    Venn Floral Wedding Florists

We feel so lucky to have met and worked with Rosuara of Pigment & Parchment to create a fun and interactive space at the Fresh Bash in Sacramento. She was a joy to work with and brought an amazingly positive and collaborative attitude to the event--top notch vendor qualities! We admire Pigment & Parchment's fresh, colorful, and truly handcrafted designs. This girl rocks!

• Obsessed Events
    Obsessed Events Wedding Planners

Rosaura's talent & loving personality shine through in everything she does. Her work goes above & beyond the definition of custom. Exceptional value & a high quality product keep me referring my brides again & again.

• 2508 1/2 G St. Sacramento, 95816 See on map