The Aerialist Press

Sacramento, CA View map

The Aerialist Press caters to the discerning bride and paper lover who is not satisfied with the average or the ordinary. Our style runs the gamut from sweet and lovely to bold and striking. We are inspired by couture fashion, vintage finds, well-made paper, the California lifestyle, great Neruda poetry, 20s, 30s and 40s architecture and natural floral landscapes. We work on an antique Chandler and Price production press and use only materials and designs we would be proud to send off to our own wedding guests. As a newly married couple we know how agonizing the stationary process is and how unattainable the dream of luxe letterpress can seem for brides on a budget. This press began as a way for us to design and create our own wedding invitations that spoke to our personal style and aesthetic! Knowing how important this part of the wedding was to us has given us special insight into what brides need and want from a wedding suite. We offer both house designs and couture (custom) orders. Send us your hopes and inspirations and we will translate them to paper and ink!

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Custom Invitations
Menus
Place Cards
Programs
RSVP Cards
Save the Dates

What services do you provide?

Addressing

Message vendor

4.8 out of 5 rating
    Melanie G. Married on 10/09/2021

Helpful Staff & Great Quality

We went with one of their house designs, which we had a harder time customizing than we expected (it was us, not them) and they helped us through our indecisiveness. Everyone we interacted with during the process was lovely, and the quality turned out great. Highly recommend!
    Lacey K. Married on 08/21/2021

Every bit of wonderful

Being somewhat naive to wedding planning, I honestly had no idea what to budget for invitations - and was a little surprised at the quotes I was receiving. Aerialist press had very straightforward quotes and many different options to fit a range of budgets. I worked with Alexandra on creating our invitations and she was super responsive and super sweet the whole time - she made me feel as if I was her only customer (but I certainly know that’s not true! She offered suggestions when appropriate and was more than willing to make changes whenever I asked. We were quoted ~2 weeks for processing and delivery once all details were finalized - however our suite came much quicker than expected which was a pleasant surprise. Could not recommend their services highly enough!
  • Kelly
    Kelly Married on 09/28/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The Best in the business!

Aerialist Press was a dream to work with for our wedding paper. Gianna was incredibly helpful and responsive throughout the entire process. She had great ideas and came up with suggestions my fiance' and I hadn't even thought of. She was so professional and polite (and SO patient with us and our many requests!) I can't say enough about this company--I would highly recommend Aerialist Press to anyone looking for the best quality and service for their wedding paper needs!
  • illustration stars

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

Pop Celebrations by SJ, LLC Pop Celebrations by SJ, LLC Wedding Planners

Beautiful letterpress invitations.

Allure Consulting Allure Consulting Wedding Planners

Aerialist Press is awesome. Their invitation suites are simply gorgeous and Alexandra and Craig are a pleasure to work with. Letterpress is a beautiful, classic way to set the tone for your wedding and hiring Aerialist Press for your invitations and signage is a great wedding planning decision!

Esla Events Esla Events Wedding Planners

Alex and Craig of The Aerialist are incredible. Their work speaks for itself—Alex, who leads the design side of things, is amazing when it comes to custom designs and figuring out exactly how to translate a vague description/request into an inspiring, concrete design. Better yet, they are the most reasonably priced letterpress studios I've found yet. And, in case you're still not convinced, they're also two of the most easy going yet detailed-oriented, personable but professional, and simply fantastic all around people I've worked with in the wedding industry. After trying out several different local printers, I can now proudly say that I exclusively recommend The Aerialist to clients of mine. What more can a bride (or wedding planner like myself) ask for? They're inspiringly talented, reasonably priced, and simply wonderful to work with.

3050 Fite Circle, #109 Sacramento, CA, 95827
5105206749

Meetings by appointment only. Monday through Friday 8:30-4:30.
Location of (The Aerialist Press)

Other vendors in Sacramento for your wedding