jill.cate design & letterpress

El Dorado Hills, CA View map

They say obsessions start when you're young. Jill should have realized, at the age of 8, when she wrote to countless pen pals using stationery sets and made invitations to tea parties, that her paper and ink obsession just might stick. Today, she loves the antique art of letterpress, "toothy" paper, and making her client's vision come to life. She specializes in custom wedding invitations and stationery, doing all things in-house, from designing to printing and assembly, assuring the highest level of quality control.

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Custom Invitations
Menus
Place Cards
Programs
RSVP Cards
Save the Dates

What services do you provide?

Assembly
Design
In-Person Consultations
Letterpress
Printing
    Casey Married on 04/26/2008
    Of all the elements for my wedding, my invitations were my favorite. I still look at them and sigh. Jillcate was able to translate my abstract descriptions of the desired "mood" & "feeling" into a beautiful and simple design. We LOVED our invitations. Moreover, she was *wonderful* to work with--so talented, and really really really nice.
    Darius Married on 12/16/2007
    Jill Cate was fabulous to work with. She was so creative in her beautiful designs and helpful in making suggestions on the direction we should go with our invitations. She went above and beyond the call of duty with her service. I would recommend her to anyone who wants to wow their guests with their invitations and set the mood for their event from the very beginning. Thanks Jill!
    Hapa Married on 07/13/2007
    Jill did the letterpressing for our invitations and was great. Very easy to work with and willing to accommodate a very specific timeline we had. Our invites were very different and were done on unusual paper, but she was willing to work with us on it. Great, quality work and reasonably priced.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Evoke Photography Evoke Photography Wedding Photographers

Jill does amazing work!! She did our letterpress business cards and every card I hand out gets compliments. So the real compliment is to Jill's talent and vision. We couldn't recommend her more highly.

Audra Binkley, Wedding Singer Audra Binkley, Wedding Singer Wedding Bands

Jill Cate did our wedding invitations, and can I just say that they were beautiful! Her designs were sophisticated and classic, and our guests were SO impressed by them. Jill Cate is not your average company. She met with me and listened to all my wants and needs and incorporated them into her design. She exceeded our expectations, and I heartily recommend her services to anyone!

El Dorado Hills, 95762
3106172014
Location of (jill.cate design & letterpress)

Other vendors in Sacramento for your wedding