3147 Golden Trail St, Rocklin, CA 95765 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Sagewood Designs & Co

Sagewood Designs & Co. is a Northern California based design studio dedicated to bringing you custom calligraphy and event signage. We specialize in creating unique pieces for your wedding that truly feel like you. From invitations and welcome signs to table decor and place settings, Sagewood Designs & Co is dedicated to making your wedding day visions come to life.

Follow Sagewood Designs & Co on
Guest seating chart
reedwed 120 51 1984483 159778472132909

3 Reviews for Sagewood Designs & Co

Morgan Van Horn · Married on 07/09/2019

You won’t be disappointed!!

My wedding day would not have been the same without Sagewood Designs & Co. Megan hand wrote all of the addresses for my invitations, which were absolutely exquisite. She also did our welcome sign, bar sign, seating chart, name plates, unplugged ceremony sign, and so much more. When you plan a wedding, you envision so many details, and you want those details to be perfect. That envision truly would never have come to life without SageWood Designs & Co bringing it all together. Megan is so sweet, always available for questions or to tweak any details, and the most professional person I had the pleasure of working with throughout my entire wedding. She made sure every single detail was perfected and we could not have been happier. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 08/27/2020

Raquel Ramos · Married on 05/10/2019

Would hire again!

My husband and I would not have had the perfect wedding without Sagewood Designs & Co’s stellar calligraphy. Megan is so talented and versatile with her work. She did everything from our hashtag signs to our gorgeous seating chart. Her dedication is reflected in her work. She was incredibly professional and delivered everything ahead of schedule. Planning a wedding can be overwhelming, so her ability to take concepts and produce gorgeous signs in a timely manner really made the process a breeze. Her beautiful signs and amazing calligraphy added so much character and charm to our wedding. I highly recommend Megan for all your calligraphy needs. I will be using her for all my future events!

Sent on 08/20/2020

• 3147 Golden Trail St Rocklin, CA, 95765 See on map
    Location of (Sagewood Designs & Co)