Partee of Four

Roseville, CA View map

You’re invited!!!! Come browse Partee of Four and find just the right hand crafted stationery for all your special occasions. From simply sophisticated designs to elaborate elegance, all are created with quality products and a creative eye for detail.

I can fill any of your party orders from invitations to party favors. Need an idea for color or party themes, let me know, I would be glad to help you. From children’s parties to engagement gatherings, weddings, anniversary and graduation celebrations I can customize your invitations to suit all your needs. New baby on the way? I can create lovely, one of a kind invitations followed up with matching thank-you cards and birth announcements.

Impress your guests by kicking off your parties with specialty designed stationery from Partee of Four.

Contact me by phone or email:

(650)444-1897

parteeoffour@hotmail.com

www.facebook.com/parteeoffour

www.etsy.com/shop/parteeoffour

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Custom Invitations
Menus
Place Cards
RSVP Cards
Save the Dates

What services do you provide?

Assembly
Design
Printing

Jaime Married on 10/04/2014
    Partee of Four was the best decision I made during my wedding! Our invitations were absolutely beautiful! From start to finish the service I received was helpful, professional and very creative! I HIGHLY recommend Partee of Four!
    Ruta Married on 07/26/2014
    Partee of Four was wonderful to work with. In particular I worked with Stacey. She provided exceptional service! She was quick to respond, patient when making changes, and very flexible. She did placement cards for my bridal shower and she was so wonderful that we wanted her to do our wedding placement cards.
    Veronika Event on: 05/25/2014
    Stacey was great! She helped with the color theme and design of the party. She is flexible, professional, creative and turn around on order was fast. She made me both invitations and favor tags. Thanks partee of four!

Graceful Gatherings Graceful Gatherings Wedding Planners

"Stacey @ Partee of Four is amazing! She did some beautiful name cards, dinner menus, seating cards, some adorable luggage tag style labels for a card display. I must have sent her a million Pinterest pictures and she turned them all into a reality! The final product was exactly what I envisioned and I got so many compliments at my event! Thank you Partee of Four!! Highly recommend her for any invitations you may need!!"

Roseville, CA, 95678
Location of (Partee of Four)

Other vendors in Sacramento for your wedding