Pigment & Parchment Reviews

13 | Sacramento, CA

13 Reviews for Pigment & Parchment

Kristen · Married on 05/19/2018

My initial search for wedding invitations left me somewhat disappointed. However, once I stumbled upon the website for Pigment & Parchment, I was amazed by Rosaura’s watercolor designs. Her work perfectly embodied the overall vibe I was trying to convey for my wedding. Rosaura was a dream to work with! She listened to my ideas and expanded on them, producing an invitation suite that was original, thoughtful and beautiful. I would recommend Pigment & Parchment to any bride seeking customized invitations.

Marisa · Married on 10/07/2017

Rosaura is incredible! She designed a beautiful, unique invitation suite for my Fiance and I, that not only makes me happy every time I look at them but is also a beautiful representation of our love story. She additionally worked with me to create beautiful custom signage for our wedding that I can't wait to display on the day of and use as art in my home afterwards. She's so incredibly talented that she can bring what ever you're envisioning to life. Do your feed a favor and follow her on instagram even if you don't currently need invitations, signs or other art for your wedding, just because it will make your day happier.

Ana · Married on 06/25/2016

Rosaura Unangst of Pigment & Parchment creates beautiful, breathtaking works of art. Our wedding stationery was one-of-a-kind and perfectly suited us. She created our invitations, watercolor maps, RSVP cards, menus, address stamp, miscellaneous decorative items, and our thank you cards. Everything fit our theme and she was so easy to work with and was extremely professional. We simply gave her some ideas and a theme that was a bit ambiguous and she went to work and created gorgeous art that made me (the bride) cry tears of joy. She helped us order all of our stationery (we opted for that, she can also print everything for you if that's what you prefer) and was extremely helpful throughout the process. All of our wedding guests were in awe of everything she made -- it's been nearly a year since our wedding and our guests still have our invitations and thank you cards on display in their homes! We've gotten so many compliments on our stationery. Some of our guests didn't even want to return our RSVP cards because they were so pretty. I plan on framing our invitation, map, and thank you card and hanging them in our home forever. Rosaura is an absolute gem and I would recommend her services to anyone!

Lila · Married on 03/12/2016

Rosaura is amazing!!! She provided pieces that we will keep in our home for the rest of our lives. I couldn't have been happier with what she created. She was so awesome to work with, very responsive, and so fun! I would highly recommend her work to anyone looking for something fun! I'll definitely be requesting more of her beautiful work for other big life events in the future!!

PJ · Married on 03/10/2016

This company is AMAZING! From the quick email responds to the final product, Pigment and Parchment is wonderful!!

Madison · Married on 03/05/2016

Ro is AWESOME! She did everything I wanted plus more! I will definitely say i had most compliments on my stationary. People were AMAZED! I really like small detail in weddings, and Ro was able to provide just that. Ro was very very easy to work with and always got back to me within a day span. I was very new to the wedding scene and Ro helped in explaining all sorts of stationary options and took the time to go through each. She was also very willing to make all sorts of adjustments, which is not easily found when doing stationary. She can make any budget work!

amber · Married on 02/13/2016

Pigment & Parchment is absolutely wonderful! Working together was so easy and I am SO happy with the way everything turned out. Pigment & Parchment's work was one of my favorite things about our wedding!!! She made my wedding beautiful and unique with her art work. I am SO glad I had the opportunity to work with Pigment & Parchment and I hope to work together sometime very soon! I had compliments from everyone about my invitations and they said they wanted to ''Frame it!!''

Ro from Pigment + Parchment is an absolute pleasure to work with! Her work is both creative, fresh, unique and personal!

Hailey · Married on 09/27/2014

I've worked with Rosaura of Pigment and Parchment as both a bride and an event designer, and I'm constantly blown away by her creativity, sensitivity, and ability to nail it every time. I highly recommend Pigment and Parchment for any bride drawn to whimsy and custom craft, which Rosaura doles out generously. Simply put, her art make her clients happy. And personally, I've been really happy with all the pieces Rosaura has created for me.

Sarina · event on: 06/28/2014

The graduation party we held was better than I ever could have imagined. The theme was mid-century California beach (hard enough as is to find decor), and Rosaura delivered above and beyond what I thought could be done. Everything from the prop sunglasses for guests to the vintage suitcase for guests to sign was well done and still very trendy. Thank you for everything Rosaura, I can't wait to graduate again! ;)

Gigi · event on: 11/08/2014

Rosaura is absolutely amazing!! I had such pleasure working with her on all the paper items for my baby shower. She went above and beyond to make sure everything looking absolutely gorgeous, and it did :) She was very easy to communicate with and I definitely look forward to working with her again! :)

Carmen · event on: 05/03/2015

Rosaura did the styling and invitations for a baby shower I hosted and it was phenomenal! Everyone was blown away by her work and impressed with the overall event styling/branding of the shower. You can check out her fabulous work here: http://www.greylikesbaby.com/photography-2/boho-glam-baby-shower/

She is beyond talented and a joy to work with!

3.5