Lixxim Photography

Sacramento, California View map
$2,600 Most Popular Price

$2,600 Most Popular Price

Hey there, thanks for visiting. My name is Eugene and I'm a wedding photographer located in Sacramento. My better half is Innessa, apparently we have 3 kids, two of whom are twins, no idea how that happened. (Updated family photo coming soon). I love people, tea (occasionally coffee) and all kinds of cool writing instruments, mainly fountain pens. As you could probably tell, I mostly photograph people. Mostly weddings, portraits and head shots in Sacramento, Roseville, San Francisco and beyond. Feel free to drop me a line or ask any question. If you're looking for pricing info, please use the Contact page to send me a message and I'll get back as soon as I can with wedding package prices.

Thanks for looking!

Eugene

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,800

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Negatives
Proofs

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,600

2nd Shooter
High-Res Images
Albums
Flush Mount
Prints

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Engagement Shoot
High-Res Images
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

4.9 out of 5 rating

• MELISSA
    Melissa Married on 01/26/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Awesome guys and AMAZING photos!!!!!

Eugene and his second photographer (whose name is slipping my mind at the moment) were so friendly and professional. They took amazing photographs and took initiative to get awesome pictures of everything! I was able to get ready and not think about what I wanted photographed. He asked for things like my shoes, jewelry, the rings, etc. and took the most amazing, artistic photos. When we got the pictures back I felt like I was able to relive that night so vividly! I highly, highly, recommend Eugene with Lixxim Photography. The pricing was beyond fair (he is worth much more IMO!!!), the turn around time was fast, and most importantly the pictures came out beyond amazing! Don't hesitate, book him before your date is taken!!!!
  • Leann
    Leann D. Married on 09/22/2018

Amazing photographer!

We are so glad we hired Lixxim Photography for our engagement photos and for our wedding day! Eugene was so fun to work with as well as professional. He made us immediately feel comfortable in front of the camera and provided creative ideas for photos. He was fantastic at capturing candid shots during the wedding that I will forever cherish. Eugene is so talented and I would highly recommend hiring him for your photographer.
    Jill Married on 09/09/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Eugene was fabulous to work with. He was so patient the entire day and got great shots of everything we were hoping for. We loved working with Eugene and will absolutely go to him again for future needs.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

The Blue Owl The Blue Owl Wedding Invitations

Extremely professional and affordable.

Christi Reynolds Beauty Christi Reynolds Beauty Wedding Hair & Makeup

Eugene has such a keen eye with his realistic approach. Super friendly and fun, a great pick for that perfect 'journalistic' style of photographer. I have had the pleasure of working with Eugene on several projects, and couldn't ask for a better partner!

Sacramento, California, 95833
Location of (Lixxim Photography)

Other vendors in Sacramento for your wedding