Ben Sheriff Photography

Auburn, CA View map

Free mini flush mount wedding album when you book your wedding with me!

Photography is more than just a job to me; it's a hobby and a passion! The world that we live in is full of beauty…beautiful sunrises, sunsets, cities, landscapes, people and moments. I have always thought that a photograph is the best way of capturing that beauty and keeping it fresh in our memories forever.

Photography has inspired me to learn and grow. I have spent many hours researching ways to better my shooting technique and editing skills. It has also taught me to be adventurous and spontaneous. I have woken up very early, hiked very far and waited a very long time to capture the perfect shot. I bring this dedication to every event that I shoot.

Through photography I have met and continue to meet some extraordinary people. I would love the opportunity to meet with you, hear your story and talk about how I can capture your special memories.

I look forward to hearing from you.

-Ben

"The pictures are exceptional and can't tell you enough how many compliments we have had and continue to get on what a great job you did. --Groom

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Custom Graphics
High-Res Images
Slideshow

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Digital Files
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Prints
Proofs
    Kaley Married on 04/26/2014
    Ben did a wonderful job capturing our wedding! Photography was one of the most important parts to me, as the pictures are what would last a lifetime; He did not disappoint. We had a budget to work with and Ben was able to cater to that perfectly. I even had a few requested photos and ideas I showed to him through Pinterest, and he was able to incorporate some of those in to the limited time I gave him. He is fun to work with. His photos are bright and clear; and ones we will enjoy looking back on over the years. Thank you, Ben!
    Robyn Married on 11/11/2010
    We met Ben in the Napa area for an engagement shoot. He was great! He had a wonderful eye and made the day really fun for us. The pictures turned out beautiful! I am very picky about my photos and this was something that I didn't want to skimp on and he definitely more than lived up to my expectations. I highly recommend Ben!
    April Married on 09/25/2010
    Ben did an excellent job from start to finish. He was professional at all meetings, showed up on time, and has a great eye for detail. At the wedding he keep everyone moving and on track while capturing great shots. We look forward to enjoying the pictures for many years to come and to working with Ben in the future.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

Deals

Ben Sheriff Photography 1
Gift
When you Ben Sheriff Photography as your photographer get a free mini album of your wedding.

110 Ruby Street Auburn, 95603
Location of (Ben Sheriff Photography)

Ben Sheriff Photography frequently asked questions

What photography styles does Ben Sheriff Photography offer?

Ben Sheriff Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does Ben Sheriff Photography offer?

Ben Sheriff Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Custom Graphics
  • High-Res Images
  • Liability Insurance
  • Slideshow

What photography materials does Ben Sheriff Photography offer for wedding events?

Ben Sheriff Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Digital Files
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Proofs

What percentage of users recommend Ben Sheriff Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Ben Sheriff Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

What kind of wedding service promotions does Ben Sheriff Photography offer?

Ben Sheriff Photography currently offers 1 gift promotion for wedding services.

Other vendors in Sacramento for your wedding