Stout Studios

Jacksonville, FL View map
$3,500 Most Popular Price

$3,500 Most Popular Price

Hello! We are Kara Michele and Jessica Lee, the lead shooters of Stout Studios and we are excited you鈥檙e considering us! We have a deep passion for the fleeting moment. We are drawn to love, laughter, energy and light. We strongly believe in honest photography and understand it is our responsibility to document your story, without becoming part of the story. Photography is an extension of our hearts and minds and we simply couldn鈥檛 imagine life without a camera.

Collectively we have been photographing weddings since 2005, Kara is a graduate of the prestigious SCAD university with a degree in photography. We are honored you鈥檙e considering us to document your wedding or portrait session. We are looking forward to talking more with you!

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,800

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
One Event / Day
Proofs

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,500

Add'l Hours
Albums
Proofs

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Custom Graphics
One Event / Day
Second Shooter
Slideshow

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Message vendor

• Tina
    Tina S. Married on 07/22/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Artistry cannot compare to other photographers

Weddings can be chaotic. However, Kara and Jes (her assistant) were very easy to work with, very calm, and very thorough. They arrived early and scouted the area for the best props, backgrounds, and lighting. Their artistry is beyond belief. When we saw Kara's initial set of pictures, approximately 1 week following the wedding, we were speechless! We hoped for the best photos to capture those special moments and received majestic pieces of art. I would definitely use Stout Photography again!
  • Tabetha
    Tabetha R. Married on 06/12/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Excellent job capturing our day! Highly recommend!

We cannot say enough wonderful things about Stout Studios! Jessica was so wonderful to work with and did an amazing job with both our engagement photos, as well as our wedding! She was a pleasure to work with as well!! She did an excellent job giving us direction during both shoots as we aren鈥檛 the most comfortable in front of the camera and she made us look amazing! She was wonderful! She was very responsive to all calls, texts, and emails. On our wedding day, Kara worked with her to take the photos of the groom and groomsmen and to be a second shooter! We were thrilled to be working with both of them. It was a pleasure to get to know both Jessica and Kara and rely on them for such an important part of our big day! They are so talented. They both exhibited extreme professionalism, efficiency, and attentiveness to us and the details! We cannot recommend Stout Studios enough! You won鈥檛 be disappointed relying on them capturing your big day!
    Caroline H. Married on 06/04/2022

20/10 would recommend! Perfection

I truly could not have imagined more perfect pictures. I didn't know anything about photography, what kind of theme I was going for, etc. I've only had professional pictures taken once or twice before, and I'm a little awkward. They sent me a questionnaire a few weeks before the wedding and I am so glad they did! Take the time to fill it out and be as detailed as you can. They went above and beyond for me (even when it was VERY hot) and made me feel comfortable and confident. There wasn't a single shot where they weren't adjusting someone or making sure it was just right, and we all looked incredible. Even in the June heat, you cannot see a bead of sweat or a hair out of place. I had a cathedral length veil and it was perfectly placed in every, single frame. I've had people reach out to me that I haven't spoken to in years and say "Your pictures are amazing! It looks like a fairytale." Don't be afraid to be detailed, I promise Jessica and Kara will work with you and make your experience wonderful. On top of all of that, they are very responsive and patient. It was worth every single penny and I would do it 100 times over. These are something you will have forever (and you will look amazing forever!). 20/10 would recommend, and will be using them for any future events.
  • illustration stars

Team

Jessica Lee
Jessica Lee
Lead Photographer

In 2015 I married my childhood pen-pal under a 200-year-old tree in Jacksonville, Florida.

I had my first dog, Buddy, for 13 years. He passed in 2016. I now have two Goldendoodle's, Templeton and Bernard that are the most adorable sweet balls of fluff you'll ever see. We also have two cats (one is a Polydactyl) I like cats. I LOVE dogs.

One of my favorite smells is a tennis ball.

In 2015, I began competing in body building competitions and discovered I have a passion for fitness and nutrition.

I photographed 500 weddings before I turned 30.

I am the youngest of four children.

I鈥檒l do just about anything for a good picture. Will you?

Kara Michele
Kara Michele
Lead Photographer

In 2014 I graduated from SCAD University having majored in Fine Arts Photography.

I adopted a wonderful dog, Tyson in 2012 but lost him to cancer in 2016. Since then, I adopted Ruger and Luna, the Border Collie duo.

I grew up fishing with my family and am now considered a seafood connoisseur!

If I'm not at the dog park you might find me camping in the Carolina's.

I've explored miles of the Atlantic Ocean floor.

I hang out with my parents almost everyday. They're cool, I promise!

In addition to photography my other creative passion is painting and crafting.

Nothing makes me happier than when I'm with any dog!

Christi Reynolds Beauty Christi Reynolds Beauty Wedding Hair & Makeup

By far one of my absolute favorite Wedding photographers, Jessica Moores for Stout Photography is funny, fun, and INGENIOUS!! I love every opportunity to work with this talented team, and recommend their work to anyone who wants that certain special something when it comes to capturing those most important moments!

Reel to Real Video Reel to Real Video Wedding Videographers

Jessica is one of the most creative photographers in the area! We are constantly amazed when we see her work. She also makes sure to coordinate with us so we don't get in each other's way during the wedding, which we really appreciate! We recommend her to all of our clients!

Sweet Cakes by Rebecca Sweet Cakes by Rebecca Wedding Cakes

I have had the pleasure of having Stout shoot one of my cakes and the photos were incredible. We also are partners of the Carvahlo Family Winery preferred vendor team, She has an amazing eye and she is able to truely capture the moment. I would recommend Stout Photography to anyone looking for professional photos.

Jacksonville, 32210
Location of (Stout Studios)
Jacksonville, FL, 32210

Other vendors in Jacksonville for your wedding