Savannah, GA 31421 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $4,400
Availability Check your date

About Dana Goodson Photography

Hi! I'm Dana and I'm so happy that you've taken the time to view my work. Beautiful, sunny St Augustine, Florida is where I'm located and I'm happy to call it home along side my husband and two boys.

I frequently photograph weddings in St Augustine, Ponte Vedra, Jacksonville and Orlando but am also available for destination weddings as well.

My work has been featured on Style Me Pretty, Every Last Detail, Engaged and Inspired, Style Unveiled along with several Fearless Awards. I'm listed on Junebug Wedddings- World's Best Wedding Photographers. It's been an honor to have been featured in print in The Knot Florida, Destination I DO, Wedding Event Style and Jacksonville Magazine's BRIDE.

Photography is something I just never seem to grow tired of. I sincerely love what I do.

When a bride & groom trust me to document one of the most important, special, emotional days of their lives — it's hard not to feel touched. There are no "do overs" and although there's months upon months of planning to make the day perfect, the day sometimes unfolds in ways that aren't always according to plan and I'm okay with that. I'd like to think the maternal side of me seems to work to my advantage when that happens.

The realness and raw emotion of the day is what I love to shoot. I love beautiful, over the top weddings with breath taking details and an extravagant event just as much as anyone else. What I also love are those intimate, small ceremonies just as much-the kind of ceremony where the emotions are palpable. The vulnerability I see when a bride & groom are exchanging vows, blocking everything else out in the world is what really excites me. That's when the magic happens.

Having been married for nearly 17 years, I understand why it's so important to have those beautiful photographs that tell our story. I want my couples to pull out their wedding album years down the road to relive that day and stir up those feelings over and over again because of the story I captured. Life gets busy and as the years go by, it's easy to forget how we once felt and the nuances from the day fade away. It's my job to catch those moments from the day so you never forget that story of how it all started.

I'd love to tell your story.

Follow Dana Goodson Photography on

Dana Goodson Photography 6
Dana Goodson Photography 7

Stacey · Married on 07/14/2018

St. Augustine wedding

Dana was absolutely amazing. She was kind, professional, detail oriented, and creative. She was my photographer for my wedding in July 2018 and the photos she took are absolutely breathtaking. Her assistant was also very pleasent to work with. Dana was more than patient with my wedding party and very organized. She captured the entire night and even moments that I didn’t know she was around for! We Absolutely LOVE our gallery and couldn’t have asked for a better photographer!

Sent on 10/29/2018

Ryan · Married on 04/14/2018

Dana is top-knotch amazing at what she does, and is worth every penny. We have INCREDIBLE wedding photos to remember our special day forever, and know that they're going to always look classically beautiful. Dana is accessible, agreeable, and accommodating to the craziness of weddings. We had high standards, and are very happy.

Sent on 06/04/2018
    Dana Goodson Photography 12
    Dana Goodson Photography 13
    Dana Goodson Photography 14

Dana Goodson Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Allyson & Ryan for your kind words!! Your wedding day was amazing and I'm so happy I was able to photograph it for you!

Kristen · Married on 04/06/2018

Dana is absolutely phenomenal!! Her work is beautiful and she captured every detail and moment of our entire wedding day. She had sneak peak pictures to us just days following our wedding and we could not be happier with how they all turned out!! I would recommend her to anyone!!

Sent on 05/20/2018

Dana Goodson Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,400.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? High-Res Images, Digital Files, Flush Mount
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits

• Lisa Presnell Productions
    Lisa Presnell Productions Wedding Planners

Dana is extremely talented and does beautiful work! We are happy to include her on our preferred professionals list!

• Jade Violet Wedding & Event Floral Boutique
    Jade Violet Wedding & Event Floral Boutique Wedding Florists

Gorgeous!!! beautiful!!! work, quality, talent, professionalism and wonderful personality, what more can one ask for in a photographer!!!

• Lori Parker Floral Studios
    Lori Parker Floral Studios Wedding Florists

WE love working with the talented photographer, Dana Goodson! She is an outstanding professional, we are thankful to refer our clients to her!!

• Savannah, 31421 See on map