Stout Studios Reviews

Stout Studios 7
  • ashley

ashley · Married on 03/10/2019

Beyond Your Dreams

Jessica and her team at Stout Photography will 100% exceed your expectations. The energy and thoughtfulness she, and her team possess are indescribable. They are incredibly thorough and professional while still making you and your guests feel completely at ease. She knows how to direct everyone through the chaos and emotions of the day. The photographs we received are outrageously stunning and one look at their portfolio would serve as proof of this. Anyone would be beyond lucky to have Stout capture such a momentous occasion. Stout is THE single best investment one could make for their wedding day.

Stout Studios 8
    Stout Studios 9
    Stout Studios 10

anastasia · Married on 02/15/2019

We had a great experience with Kara, she was very patient with my family and was very helpful with placing us in poses, which is necessary when you have no idea what to do besides smile. We will definitely be using Stout Photography again in the future. Our pictures turned out amazing and I could not have had a better session.

Sarah Sisk · Married on 12/08/2018

The best of the best!

Stout Studios was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. Kara photographed our engagement session. It was a dream! The quality of the pictures and the talent behind them is truly a work of art! Kara and Chris photographed our wedding in December of 2018, and let me tell you, they were perfection! Every single picture taken was phenomenal, and they captured so many sweet moments on the dance floor of family and friends. Once our families saw the pictures, they went on and on how gorgeous they were and how awesome Kara and Chris were. You will regret not using Stout Studios for your wedding or event. THEY ARE THE BEST! I am totally using Stout Studios for all of my photography needs in the future! Thank you for making our perfect day that much more perfect!

Jean Crisostomo · Married on 11/24/2018

Best photographer team in Jax

Kara, Jess, and Chris captured every special moment of our wedding. Amazing photos, thank you!

• Chadwick

Chadwick Sorensen · Married on 11/17/2018

Killed It! Best Wedding Photographers in the Biz.

They killed it! Some of the best photographers in the business.

Stout Studios 11
    Stout Studios 12

Erin Jones · Married on 10/20/2018

Perfect wedding photos

Kara and Chris were awesome! I had to plan my whole wedding from a different state, they were so easy to work with and able to capture what I was looking for in my pictures from that day.

Sarah · Married on 08/24/2018

Jessica and her staff are AMAZING!! She is a genius with the way she captures light and the perfect moment. I couldn't be happier with our wedding photos from the White Room in St. Augustine. She kept me organized the whole time, answered all my questions and was always available. During our wedding, she was the utmost professional and rockstar- she utilized anything around to capture a timeless photo and for that, I am so grateful. I highly highly recommend her and her staff for wedding photography.

Michael Hahn · Married on 08/18/2018

Thrilled beyond words; spectacular work from spectacular people

I cannot say enough about Stout Studios, Jessica and Eric. Working with them was one of the very best decisions we've ever made - and it's such an important decision, and you only get one shot, which is why I'm so compelled to share a review.

As we set out to plan our wedding, Photography was the very first thing we wanted to figure out. Because it is a once in a lifetime day, and we knew it would fly by in the blink of an eye, it meant the world to us to find someone to capture the moments in a unique and beautiful way. We have a fairly specific style, and like most I'm sure, wanted something unique and different. We didn't want the typical posed photos, but rather wanted to capture the beauty in the day, the people, the location and the moments in an artistic way.

I am blown away by what Stout Studios captured. Truly beyond my wildest hopes. And it was not just the output - Jessica and Eric were brilliant to work with. Very easy and patient, and helpful with people not used to getting photos taken of them. They were professional in every way, and worked so hard on the day of. But then afterward, they spun back previews and ultimately the 1,000+ photos in an absolute flash! Such quick work, and the digital photos and printed book are something we'll treasure for life.

Couldn't have been happier - frankly, we're so lucky to have found them! They delivered exactly what we'd wanted, by way of understanding our style and who we are (and giving us things we never would have known to articulate in the photos). SO thankful, so thrilled with our big day captured forever by these amazing folks.

Barbie · Married on 07/19/2018

Amazing! I had a destination wedding, but luckily had family nearby who referred me to Jessica. Once I contacted her, I immediately felt at ease with her and knew she would capture the moments and emotions most important to me. She did not disappoint. They were organized, professional and very efficient. The quality of pictures and album are too notch. I can't stop going back and looking at them and am having trouble deciding which ones to frame. The sunset photos are better than any I could have imagined. Thank you Stout Photography for capturing all of the emotion and action from our special day! I highly recommend this team to anyone needing a photographer... They will not let you down! - Barbie and Walter

Stout Studios 13
    Stout Studios 18
    Stout Studios 19
    Stout Studios 20

Mary Beth · Married on 06/02/2018

Ok all brides out there if you are stressing about finding the perfect photographer for your wedding stop looking because Jessica and her team are the professionals you are looking for! From the moment I met her at her home studio I knew I wanted to work with Jessica. The absolute beauty and quality of her photos speak for themselves but Jessica herself is what really sold me. She was so warm and welcoming and really listened to what I was looking for. I felt like I was talking to an old friend rather then a vendor. She made me feel like I was her top priority even though she has so many other clients. She always responded to my emails so quickly and is very organized and is a master at her craft. My husband and I are not really "photo people" to say the least, I really wanted a photographer who could make us look amazing and someone we were comfortable with. In front of the camera we had no idea how to pose or hit the perfect angles, but Jessica knows exactly how to capture that perfect genuine moment in your photos. On the wedding day I was a little anxious but the moment Jessica arrived I felt so relieved and relaxed. She was right on time and stuck to the timeline perfectly with even some extra time to spare :) Her and her team knew exactly what to and where to go to get the best photos in the shortest amount of time. I could seriously go on forever about how amazing Stout Studios is, so please do yourself a favor and call Jessica Stout. You will not be disappointed! PS if you can make sure to do your engagement photos with her too, totally worth it!!

Stout Studios 21
    Stout Studios 22
    Stout Studios 23
    Stout Studios 24
    Stout Studios 25
    Stout Studios 26

Sara Hayes · Married on 05/19/2018

LOVE them!!

Kara and Chris were perfect for our wedding! So much fun to work with and the pictures were absolutely stunning. And the turnaround time is very quick. We received a preview within a week of our wedding and the full gallery a couple weeks later.

Stout Studios 27

Lindsay · Married on 03/03/2018

Absolutely wonderful. Very talented!

Kara was such a pleasure to work with. She did our engagement photos and wedding!! She was so talented and was able to capture all our special moments with an artistic lens. We were so happy with how everything turned out!! Would totally recommend her!!

Ellie · Married on 02/02/2018

Working with Stout Studios has been a total dream! Jessica has done photography for mine and my husband's engagement photos, a boudoir session for myself, and now, for our wedding day! Not only does her team know exactly how to capture the perfect lighting and beauty in every moment, but they know how to make you feel your best and most comfortable. They are one of the most professional, laid back, fun and creative teams we have ever worked with, and there is simply no one that compares! The results have been nothing less than absolutely breathtaking every time! My family and I love Stout Studios and will continue to use them again and again, and will recommend this incredible photography team every chance we get! Thank you so much, Jessica! Love, D.J. and Ellie Edwards.

Milana · Married on 12/16/2017

My review of Stout Photography will be no different from all the other ones. They were absolutely amazing. We had Kara and Chris for our wedding. We initially had booked Jessica, but when she realized she had overbooked, she called and stated the change and said that she didn't want me to pay for something without knowing all the details and that it would be Kara instead of her doing the wedding. I really appreciated this transparency and it really made them stand out. They really care about their job and they were very open to working around our day. We ended up adding some time to the day last minute (which they welcomingly accomodated for) and they were willing to go on a boat with me! Kara and Chris were both wonderful, on time, professional, helpful in every way, and flexible. Photos came back quickly. And I never felt they were in the way during the wedding. Nothing but amazing things about these photographers. They do a great job! Highly recommended.

Abby · Married on 12/08/2017

My husband and I could not be more in love with how our wedding photos turned out! It has been almost 3 months since our wedding and we are still looking back at our album and continue to get such beautiful comments from friends and family. The whole process was flawless with Jessica- the team was so organized from beginning to end, which really helped us because we were traveling from New York for our wedding. I cannot say enough about Jessica on the day of- she really knew how to get things done- even when it originally said 100% chance of rain! She had such a perfect vision for our pictures and have never seen wedding photos like ours- we love it! I would HIGHLY recommend the Stout Studios team- it was the best money we spent for sure!

Stout Studios 28
    Stout Studios 33
    Stout Studios 34
    Stout Studios 35

Taylor · Married on 11/04/2017

Fantastic and creative work! They were so easy and comfortable to work with on the wedding day; a very fun & friendly couple! And I was thrilled with all of my wedding photos. The leather-bound album was beautiful, but I wish we could have had more pages/images.
    Overall, extremely pleased with their work and how fun/easy it was to work with them. Worth every penny!

Stout Studios 36
    Stout Studios 37
    Stout Studios 38
    Stout Studios 39
    Stout Studios 40
    Stout Studios 41
    Stout Studios 42

Rebecca · Married on 10/21/2017

Kara and Chris were amazing to work with. We couldn't have asked for a better team! They captured every moment of our wedding and we are so grateful to have these beautiful photos to last us a life time! They work really well with lighting from silhouettes to amazing sunsets, they captured the beauty of our outdoor venue above our expectations! They went above and beyond in guiding us through our wedding day and making it stress free! Simply the best, we couldn't have asked for more.

Lauren · Married on 10/21/2017

They are absolutely amazing! You will not find better photographers. Not only are their photos artistic and gorgeous, but they are amazing, talented, fun and friendly people. I highly recommend! Additionally, our furbabies (all 3 of them) were part of our wedding (and engagement photos with Jessica), and they worked with the pups and their temperaments perfectly! We are highly pleased with all of our photos, and the photos captured our special day to perfection so that we have memories to last a lifetime. We definitely will be using them in the future!

Clare · Married on 10/07/2017

Jessica and Kara were amazing to work with from the start. They were incredibly responsive and took the time to really listen to us. Both were so gracious and warm throughout the whole process. Kara was our photographer, and in our meeting with her a few months prior to the wedding, I knew she would do an amazing job. On our wedding day, both she and her assistant, Chris, were so great to work with -- they were organized, professional and efficient but kept things stress-free and fun. They captured some amazing moments that we've already gotten so many compliments on and that we'll treasure forever!

Smruthi · Married on 06/24/2017

Jessica and her team are amazing! They were quick to respond, helped us through every step of the way, and they are extremely talented. Jessica was so great to work with and she provided us with amazing photos that we will treasure for a lifetime. One the day of our wedding, Jessica and her team were so sweet and easy to work with and continued to make us laugh every step of the way. We strongly recommend Stout Photography!

Emily · Married on 06/24/2017

Kara and her team were absolutely wonderful to work with. They listened to us about what we thought were the most important memories we wanted captured and gave us excellent suggestions based on their expertise. They were so great the day of - which took so much stress off of the both of us. Our photos are BEAUTIFUL and FUN reflecting our special day and the photo album they put together for us is perfect.

Stout Studios 43
    Stout Studios 44
    Stout Studios 45
    Stout Studios 46

Clay · Married on 06/17/2017

Kara and Jessica from Stout Studios are simply work class. we had a destination wedding in Savannah, GA about two hours from home and we were lucky in that they were familiar with our venue and consummate professionals throughout the entire experience. Their was flexibility, uniqueness, professionalism, creativity and promptness in every facet of the process. Could not be happier with the results and would certainly recommend and endorse their services to anyone who would be looking to hire.

Stout Studios 47

Mariah · Married on 05/13/2017

We used Kara for our engagement session as well as for our wedding and her work is absolutely beautiful. They captured every important moment (she didn't miss a beat!) and each picture looked stunning. The editing and effects they use are unbelievable. You definitely get what you pay for with Stout Photography. And she is very quick to respond to emails and answered every question that we had. Thank you Kara!

Kristy · Married on 04/15/2017

I am so thrilled we chose Stout Photography for our wedding! We had our engagement photos with Jessica over the summer and all of our family and friends have commented that they are the most gorgeous engagement photos they have ever seen! I can't wait for our wedding in April- I know the pictures will be amazing!

Lindsay · Married on 03/25/2017

I love Stout & Kara! They will be my forever photographers! Very detailed, quick to respond, helpful in everyway not just photography (Kara was pinning my grandmother's pearls to my dress at some point) and most importantly the final images are truly like no other. I would have been devastated if I had to use any other photographer for my wedding.