Stout Studios Reviews

Stout Studios 7
  • Ashley

Ashley · Getting married on 10/13/2019

Awesome photography!

We booked Stout Studios for our wedding in St. Augustine Florida for October 2019. Kara did our engagement photos in Savannah Ga where we live and they are incredible. Everyone we've shown has been so impressed with them and I can't stop looking at them myself:) I am so excited for our wedding, I know those photos will turn out amazing as well. Kara was so sweet and personable and such a pleasure to work with. We were a little nervous about posing for pictures, but all of our photos looked so natural and definitely showed our love for one another. I am beyond grateful. I would highly recommend Stout Studios, I think they are very reasonably priced for the high quality work they produce and Kara was so friendly and easy to work with and has even been helpful with identifying other vendors in the area since it will be a destination wedding for us.

Sent on 06/22/2019
    Stout Studios 8
    Stout Studios 9

Ashley · Married on 05/25/2019

Well worth the money

Jessica and her team are very talented and make the whole wedding photography process so simple! Our pictures turned out amazing! This is coming from a person that never writes reviews. They are all very professional and friendly. I look forward to working with them again in the future

Sent on 07/25/2019
  • Morgan

Morgan M · Married on 05/11/2019

They’re truly artists

Jessica & Kara photographed our wedding, and we haven’t stopped staring at our album! They’re both amazingly talented, individually & together. There seemingly was not a moment of our wedding that wasn’t captured in photos, and we are truly grateful. We can’t wait for our next photographable life event just to book them again!

Sent on 07/29/2019
    Stout Studios 10
    Stout Studios 11
    Stout Studios 12
    Stout Studios 13
  • Lacy

Lacy · Married on 04/27/2019

Couldn't be happier!

Kara and Jes from Stout Studios were absolutely amazing! I'm not sure I've ever met anyone more personable and enthusiastic about their profession than these two women. Kara was there for me throughout the planning process, answering any questions I had almost immediately and just checking in periodically. In fact, the entire process with Stout Studios is very stress free. The day of the wedding was even more so. They took all of the photos we requested but were also super unobtrusive. Within a week we had a sample of the photos they took and all of them were gorgeous. We also received all of the digital prints much sooner than expected. As a bonus, although they are based in Jacksonville, they are willing to travel. We can't be more happy with Stout Studios, and will definitely be considering them for our future photography needs.

Sent on 05/13/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 03/30/2019

Exceeding Excellence

I am not sure I could ever put into words how grateful I am that I hired Stout Studios as our wedding photographers! We met with Jessica to get a feel for them prior to hiring Stout Studios and from the moment we walked in we knew they were the right fit. You can see from their work the amazing quality of photos they are able to take. What you are unable to see from those images, are the individuals whose professionalism and attention to detail is unmatched! From our engagement photos on Jax Beach to getting married in the White Room, Jessica was there to help us every step of the way. Her years worth of experience were such a calming force during stressful times. I am so lucky to have had Stout Studios as I believe we gained not only photographers for life's moments but also friends!

Sent on 07/27/2019
    Stout Studios 14
    Stout Studios 15
    Stout Studios 16
  • ashley

ashley · Married on 03/10/2019

Beyond Your Dreams

Jessica and her team at Stout Photography will 100% exceed your expectations. The energy and thoughtfulness she, and her team possess are indescribable. They are incredibly thorough and professional while still making you and your guests feel completely at ease. She knows how to direct everyone through the chaos and emotions of the day. The photographs we received are outrageously stunning and one look at their portfolio would serve as proof of this. Anyone would be beyond lucky to have Stout capture such a momentous occasion. Stout is THE single best investment one could make for their wedding day.

Sent on 03/21/2019
    Stout Studios 17
    Stout Studios 18
    Stout Studios 19

Kailee Hazen · Married on 03/09/2019

Amazing photography!!

We couldn’t be happier with how our wedding photos turned out!!! The whole night went by with ease because they knew just what they were doing the whole time! They kept to our schedule and I would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 07/28/2019
    Stout Studios 20
    Stout Studios 21
    Stout Studios 22
    Stout Studios 23
    Stout Studios 24

Angie Coleman · Married on 03/02/2019

Photographer of my dreams

Stout photo is an out of town photographer but that didn't deter us. We wanted someone who knew what they were doing and had great vision. We wouldn't change our decision to go with her for the world.

Sent on 08/21/2019
    Stout Studios 25

Nina Lang · Married on 02/17/2019

Beyond Expectations

My husband and I booked Stout Studios for our destination night wedding in New Orleans. Jessica and her team were amazing! They created a pleasant experience from beginning to end. Once we secured the date we received a welcome package, which made us feel super special. Stout Studios did a great job seeking to understand what was important to my husband and I. The day of the wedding Jessica and her team made us feel comfortable and ensured specific memories were captured. Our wedding was on a Sunday night. By Tuesday morning I had a special sneak peek of our wedding photos, which brought tears to my eyes. Our photos are incredible! The entire album was available shortly after. Stout Studios hits all the marks: professional service, easy to do business with, makes you feel valued, fast and amazing product.

Sent on 08/15/2019
    Stout Studios 26
    Stout Studios 27

anastasia · Married on 02/15/2019

We had a great experience with Kara, she was very patient with my family and was very helpful with placing us in poses, which is necessary when you have no idea what to do besides smile. We will definitely be using Stout Photography again in the future. Our pictures turned out amazing and I could not have had a better session.

Sent on 01/11/2017

Christy · Married on 02/08/2019

Photography Perfection

This photog team nailed every shot they took. They took the time to truly understand what we were looking for in our wedding photos and took it to the next level.

Sent on 06/07/2019
    Stout Studios 28

Sarah Sisk · Married on 12/08/2018

The best of the best!

Stout Studios was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. Kara photographed our engagement session. It was a dream! The quality of the pictures and the talent behind them is truly a work of art! Kara and Chris photographed our wedding in December of 2018, and let me tell you, they were perfection! Every single picture taken was phenomenal, and they captured so many sweet moments on the dance floor of family and friends. Once our families saw the pictures, they went on and on how gorgeous they were and how awesome Kara and Chris were. You will regret not using Stout Studios for your wedding or event. THEY ARE THE BEST! I am totally using Stout Studios for all of my photography needs in the future! Thank you for making our perfect day that much more perfect!

Sent on 01/16/2019

Jean Crisostomo · Married on 11/24/2018

Best photographer team in Jax

Kara, Jess, and Chris captured every special moment of our wedding. Amazing photos, thank you!

Sent on 01/17/2019
  • Chadwick

Chadwick Sorensen · Married on 11/17/2018

Killed It! Best Wedding Photographers in the Biz.

They killed it! Some of the best photographers in the business.

Sent on 02/07/2019
    Stout Studios 29
    Stout Studios 30

Erin Jones · Married on 10/20/2018

Perfect wedding photos

Kara and Chris were awesome! I had to plan my whole wedding from a different state, they were so easy to work with and able to capture what I was looking for in my pictures from that day.

Sent on 01/09/2019

Sarah · Married on 08/24/2018

Jessica and her staff are AMAZING!! She is a genius with the way she captures light and the perfect moment. I couldn't be happier with our wedding photos from the White Room in St. Augustine. She kept me organized the whole time, answered all my questions and was always available. During our wedding, she was the utmost professional and rockstar- she utilized anything around to capture a timeless photo and for that, I am so grateful. I highly highly recommend her and her staff for wedding photography.

Sent on 09/14/2018

Michael Hahn · Married on 08/18/2018

Thrilled beyond words; spectacular work from spectacular people

I cannot say enough about Stout Studios, Jessica and Eric. Working with them was one of the very best decisions we've ever made - and it's such an important decision, and you only get one shot, which is why I'm so compelled to share a review.

As we set out to plan our wedding, Photography was the very first thing we wanted to figure out. Because it is a once in a lifetime day, and we knew it would fly by in the blink of an eye, it meant the world to us to find someone to capture the moments in a unique and beautiful way. We have a fairly specific style, and like most I'm sure, wanted something unique and different. We didn't want the typical posed photos, but rather wanted to capture the beauty in the day, the people, the location and the moments in an artistic way.

I am blown away by what Stout Studios captured. Truly beyond my wildest hopes. And it was not just the output - Jessica and Eric were brilliant to work with. Very easy and patient, and helpful with people not used to getting photos taken of them. They were professional in every way, and worked so hard on the day of. But then afterward, they spun back previews and ultimately the 1,000+ photos in an absolute flash! Such quick work, and the digital photos and printed book are something we'll treasure for life.

Couldn't have been happier - frankly, we're so lucky to have found them! They delivered exactly what we'd wanted, by way of understanding our style and who we are (and giving us things we never would have known to articulate in the photos). SO thankful, so thrilled with our big day captured forever by these amazing folks.

Sent on 11/18/2018

Barbie · Married on 07/19/2018

Amazing! I had a destination wedding, but luckily had family nearby who referred me to Jessica. Once I contacted her, I immediately felt at ease with her and knew she would capture the moments and emotions most important to me. She did not disappoint. They were organized, professional and very efficient. The quality of pictures and album are too notch. I can't stop going back and looking at them and am having trouble deciding which ones to frame. The sunset photos are better than any I could have imagined. Thank you Stout Photography for capturing all of the emotion and action from our special day! I highly recommend this team to anyone needing a photographer... They will not let you down! - Barbie and Walter

Sent on 09/21/2018
    Stout Studios 36
    Stout Studios 37
    Stout Studios 38

Mary Beth · Married on 06/02/2018

Ok all brides out there if you are stressing about finding the perfect photographer for your wedding stop looking because Jessica and her team are the professionals you are looking for! From the moment I met her at her home studio I knew I wanted to work with Jessica. The absolute beauty and quality of her photos speak for themselves but Jessica herself is what really sold me. She was so warm and welcoming and really listened to what I was looking for. I felt like I was talking to an old friend rather then a vendor. She made me feel like I was her top priority even though she has so many other clients. She always responded to my emails so quickly and is very organized and is a master at her craft. My husband and I are not really "photo people" to say the least, I really wanted a photographer who could make us look amazing and someone we were comfortable with. In front of the camera we had no idea how to pose or hit the perfect angles, but Jessica knows exactly how to capture that perfect genuine moment in your photos. On the wedding day I was a little anxious but the moment Jessica arrived I felt so relieved and relaxed. She was right on time and stuck to the timeline perfectly with even some extra time to spare :) Her and her team knew exactly what to and where to go to get the best photos in the shortest amount of time. I could seriously go on forever about how amazing Stout Studios is, so please do yourself a favor and call Jessica Stout. You will not be disappointed! PS if you can make sure to do your engagement photos with her too, totally worth it!!

Sent on 06/22/2018
    Stout Studios 43
    Stout Studios 44

Sara Hayes · Married on 05/19/2018

LOVE them!!

Kara and Chris were perfect for our wedding! So much fun to work with and the pictures were absolutely stunning. And the turnaround time is very quick. We received a preview within a week of our wedding and the full gallery a couple weeks later.

Sent on 01/12/2019
    Stout Studios 45

Lindsay · Married on 03/03/2018

Absolutely wonderful. Very talented!

Kara was such a pleasure to work with. She did our engagement photos and wedding!! She was so talented and was able to capture all our special moments with an artistic lens. We were so happy with how everything turned out!! Would totally recommend her!!

Sent on 01/10/2019

Ellie · Married on 02/02/2018

Working with Stout Studios has been a total dream! Jessica has done photography for mine and my husband's engagement photos, a boudoir session for myself, and now, for our wedding day! Not only does her team know exactly how to capture the perfect lighting and beauty in every moment, but they know how to make you feel your best and most comfortable. They are one of the most professional, laid back, fun and creative teams we have ever worked with, and there is simply no one that compares! The results have been nothing less than absolutely breathtaking every time! My family and I love Stout Studios and will continue to use them again and again, and will recommend this incredible photography team every chance we get! Thank you so much, Jessica! Love, D.J. and Ellie Edwards.

Sent on 02/15/2018

Milana · Married on 12/16/2017

My review of Stout Photography will be no different from all the other ones. They were absolutely amazing. We had Kara and Chris for our wedding. We initially had booked Jessica, but when she realized she had overbooked, she called and stated the change and said that she didn't want me to pay for something without knowing all the details and that it would be Kara instead of her doing the wedding. I really appreciated this transparency and it really made them stand out. They really care about their job and they were very open to working around our day. We ended up adding some time to the day last minute (which they welcomingly accomodated for) and they were willing to go on a boat with me! Kara and Chris were both wonderful, on time, professional, helpful in every way, and flexible. Photos came back quickly. And I never felt they were in the way during the wedding. Nothing but amazing things about these photographers. They do a great job! Highly recommended.

Sent on 02/11/2018

Abby · Married on 12/08/2017

My husband and I could not be more in love with how our wedding photos turned out! It has been almost 3 months since our wedding and we are still looking back at our album and continue to get such beautiful comments from friends and family. The whole process was flawless with Jessica- the team was so organized from beginning to end, which really helped us because we were traveling from New York for our wedding. I cannot say enough about Jessica on the day of- she really knew how to get things done- even when it originally said 100% chance of rain! She had such a perfect vision for our pictures and have never seen wedding photos like ours- we love it! I would HIGHLY recommend the Stout Studios team- it was the best money we spent for sure!

Sent on 02/25/2018
    Stout Studios 51
    Stout Studios 52
    Stout Studios 53

Taylor · Married on 11/04/2017

Fantastic and creative work! They were so easy and comfortable to work with on the wedding day; a very fun & friendly couple! And I was thrilled with all of my wedding photos. The leather-bound album was beautiful, but I wish we could have had more pages/images.
    Overall, extremely pleased with their work and how fun/easy it was to work with them. Worth every penny!

Sent on 02/13/2018