Michele DeeAnn Makeup Artistry Reviews

Michele DeeAnn Makeup Artistry 5
Michele DeeAnn Makeup Artistry 6
Michele DeeAnn Makeup Artistry 7

Kara · Married on 07/13/2018

When it came to finding hair and make up talent for my wedding, I was on my own. I knew I wanted one person/team to be able to do both. Surprisingly I didn't find too many artists that offered that (for the area we were having our wedding) When I found Michele I loved that she catered to modern looks and her make up didn't seem too heavy or over done.
    Once I started talking with Michele, she was very kind, focused and helpful. We chatted via phone and I sent her inspiration photos for myself and my mom. I explained that I wanted a really light look with a touch of fun. We booked a trial date for hair and makeup, and I am so grateful we did! I initially though I knew for sure what I wanted and almost didn't schedule a trial run. I ended up completely changing my hair idea after we met. When I told her I felt like a beautiful bride, but not myself as a bride, she was very encouraging for me to pick something different so that I would feel like me.
    For make up, she uses an airbrush, which I thought would be really heavy. But it was so light, I didn't feel like I had anything on my skin. It held up on a +80 degree day, ever after running around and after the outdoor ceremony my face still looked great.
    The day of the wedding, she was prompt and worked with no distractions. She was very good at keeping to the timeline she made for the afternoon, I was so impressed by this. Someone always needs something the day of the wedding, and when someone one came to ask e something, Michele was completely understanding if I needed to break away from her work space for a minute.
    I really enjoyed working with Michele, and would not hesitate to book her again.
    For cost context, I booked bridal hair & Makeup, bridal trial and 4 bridal party services

Michele DeeAnn Makeup Artistry 8
    Michele DeeAnn Makeup Artistry 9

Lesley · Married on 05/26/2018

Michele did my hair and makeup for my wedding and makeup for my bridal party (9 bridesmaids and MOB), and she made us all look like queens. It was a hot July wedding with ceremony starting at 5, and my hair and makeup still looked fresh when the night ended at 11 p.m. Not to mention, she made my fine, thin hair look so voluminous during the hair trial that I didn't need to spend money on extensions. I highly, highly recommend. You'll be in great hands with Michele.

Michele DeeAnn Makeup Artistry 10
    Michele DeeAnn Makeup Artistry 11
    Michele DeeAnn Makeup Artistry 12
    Michele DeeAnn Makeup Artistry 13

Brooke · Married on 04/21/2018

I cannot say enough great things about Michele! She makes you feel so at ease and relaxed during such a stressful time in your life. She makes the experience fun with her equally amazing personality =) I received endless compliments on my hair and I truly felt beautiful. She is a true professional and only wants the best for her clients. I wouldn't trust my hair or face with anyone else!

Katie · Married on 01/06/2018

highly recommend

Michele was amazing! She responded to my first email within minutes of it being sent just to let me know that she would get back to me after she was finished with clients. She was professional. It felt like she was a friend as well and I felt I could bounce ideas off of her and she would give honest feedback. My bridesmaids all loved her and her work. I would highly recommend Michele for any hair or makeup needs and would use her over and over again.

Erica · Married on 12/30/2017

Michele and her team were such an amazing part of my wedding day. Not only was our hair and makeup gorgeous, but they were also really fun to spend my morning with. I definitely recommend having them stick around until after your ceremony for touch-ups if you’re a crier like I am :)

Emily · Married on 11/18/2017

Major, major credit to Michele!! She did hair for my three bridesmaids, my flower girl, and me as well as my bridal make up. My whole bridal party and I got so many comments on our hair and my make up all day long, they all loved it! ♡ Michele worked quickly to accomodate my timeline while keeping me calm throughout the morning. It was a thrilling experience and I am so lucky to have had Michele with me for my big day!

Victoria · Married on 10/21/2017

Had my trial with Michele and it made me so excited for the actual wedding day. She is so professional and fun and listened to what I wanted while also providing excellent guidance. I highly recommend!

Sent on 09/10/2017

Awe :) Thank you, Victoria...I can't wait for your big day!!! xo

Tessa · Married on 10/07/2017

Michelle is awesome! Not only is she amazing at what she does but she’s super fun to be around. Seriously felt like I have know her for years!

Ashley · Married on 10/07/2017

Michele is a true talent. She worked with me and my bridesmaids for my wedding and I was very happy with my experience. I did a wedding trial run (I highly recommend doing this) for both hair and makeup a few weeks before my big day and Michele executed my ideas as requested. After the trial I decided the look I selected was not what I wanted for my wedding day. I expressed my concerns to Michele and together we came up with a new look. The day of the wedding arrived and Michele did a wonderful job executing my new vision. I felt beautiful and my bridesmaids looked great. After Michele left I shed some tears during my daddy/daughter "first look" and I didn't catch my tears properly which left a few streaks on my face. I immediately called Michele who had been on the road for awhile already and she turned around and drove back to fix my look. She didn't have to come back but she wanted everything to be perfect. I sincerely appreciate Michele going above and beyond. I highly recommend Michele DeeAnn Makeup Artistry for both airbrush makeup and hair services.

Michele DeeAnn Makeup Artistry 14
    Michele DeeAnn Makeup Artistry 15
    Michele DeeAnn Makeup Artistry 16
    Michele DeeAnn Makeup Artistry 17
    Michele DeeAnn Makeup Artistry 18
    Michele DeeAnn Makeup Artistry 19
    Michele DeeAnn Makeup Artistry 20

KD · Married on 10/01/2017

Michele makes magic happen! We all looked beautiful.

Amy · Married on 09/30/2017

Michele is very professional and I’m very happy she made me feel so beautiful on my wedding day!

Meagan · Married on 09/16/2017

I love Michele and I'm already looking for reason to have my hair and makeup done again! She was a joy to work with from the trial (which I highly recommend) to the big day. I never wear makeup or do my hair so I wanted to look like the best version of myself but still look like the natural me. Michele listened to my fears about too much makeup and then she proceeded to hit it out of the park! She checked in with me as we went along to make sure I was happy and honestly I've never looked better. She also did a fabulous job with my Mom and sister's hair and makeup. I was so lucky to find her and that she had my day left in her schedule. I wouldn't delay in reaching out to Michele, she does book up. Michele is fabulous with communication, super professional, and the just the nicest person who is fun to spend time with. Overall she's an absolute gem!

allison · Married on 07/08/2017

Michele is awesome! From the first time I met her it was as if we were fast friends. The entire time she was doing my hair and make up for my engagement photos we talked and laughed. I felt like we had known each other for years! And when she was done I looked and felt gorgeous! She also did the hair and make up for myself and my wedding party on my wedding day. It was a hot day but Michele's magic helped make my hair and makeup stay put well into the night! I am so thankful I had such a wonderful professional making me look and feel my best on our wedding day. I highly recommend her to all brides.

Lauren · Married on 06/25/2017

Michele is amazing! She made my bridesmaids and me look gorgeous with a variety of amazing hairstyles that matched or exceeded the Pinterest pics we showed and make-up that was beautiful and camera-ready but not too much in person. She was super responsive to my ever changing hair whims and she's a true professional. Plus to top it all off she is the absolute sweetest person. Would recommend her to any and everyone looking for hair and make-up in NorCal.

• O

Olimpia · Married on 06/17/2017

Great makeup she is so nice, if you looking some one to do your makeup for your wedding she is the correct lady so glad that I book with here

Amanda · Married on 05/28/2017

Michele was an absolute pleasure to work with! She needed very little direction to give me the makeup look i wanted for my wedding (let the pros do what they know best). She was incredibly flexible with some small last minute schedule changes and truly tried to make my time with her as calming as possible. No complaints from my bridal party - everyone loved how they looked and enjoyed their time getting their makeup done. My step-daughter kept looking at herself in the mirror she was so happy! Pictures turned out amazing. Would highly recommend using her for your big day or any special event.

Vanessa · Married on 11/25/2016

Michele was amazing, from the first try out appointment to the big day. She was an integral part of keeping me and the bridesmaids cool, calm, collected and (most importantly) BEAUTIFUL on our wedding day! I wish she was m next door neighbor so I could have this secret weapon in my pocket for every big event! I can not recommend her abilities enought!

Thank you Michele!

Michele DeeAnn Makeup Artistry's reply:

You're so welcome. What a gorgeous bride and fun day! I felt so honored to be a small part of your big day! Xo

Tess · Married on 11/20/2016

Michelle is fantastic at what she does!! She made everyone feel amazing, not just the bride. Would hire her again any day!

You're the sweetest, Tess. So thankful for you. Xo

ginelle · Married on 11/13/2016

Where do I even start with Michele?! She was professional, wonderful to work with and went above and beyond in helping me have my perfect day! Michele worked to help me create a the prefect plan, from having some bridesmaids do hair, some to makeup to working with me as my sister in law was planning to do my hair as! I knew things were going to be awesome at the trial, we had a blast chatting and I walked away looking like a million bucks! She quickly and easily got a sense of my style and what I’m comfortable and worked with that to design a look that made me feel fabulous!

Day of Michele came to my hotel room with a lovely and awesome assistant, Elle! The two of them set up super fast and were amazing at keeping on schedule, they made each of my girls, including my mom, feel beautiful and just let their natural beauty shine! Michele kept me on schedule and my wedding day look was AMAZING!!!!! My mom and sister raved about both Michele and Elle, my mom wants to bring them south to a fun girl date day! Just getting to this point I would have given Michele 5 stars! Michele and Elle went out of their way and helped my a few of my ladies with their make up even though they hadn't been scheduled with them.

Michele and Elle also followed me through ceremony and pictures to help my sure my hair and makeup stayed on point. Both ladies went WAY above and beyond their job description and when they saw that my photographer was causing me stress, they stepped to help keep me calm and kept the photographer from ruining the very “chill” vibe we had going that day. Both Michele and Elle stepped in when needed, provided awesome advice, and just really made my day fantastic, I don’t think everything would have run as smoothly as it did if they weren’t there. I can’t say thank you enough! Michele also gives great advice right before you walk down the aisle! You guys truly made my day perfect! Thank you! :)

Sent on 11/14/2016

Michele DeeAnn Makeup Artistry's reply:

We were an awesome team, girl. Elle had so much fun too! Thank you for sharing your big day with us!!

Rose · Married on 10/16/2016

Michele is a sweet, talented, and passionate artist. She was super fun to work with and really travelled the distance for my wedding in Yosemite! I am so happy to have found her to beautify me two days in a row and am absolutely blessed by her availability on my wedding day and post wedding shoot day. I absolutely adored her from the moment I met her at my trial to the morning she showed up at my lodge at 4 am in the morning. She even gave me an awesome goody back gift full of everything I totally needed on the day of my wedding! Thank you for being so thoughtful and for matching me with the perfect lip gloss. You are incredible, Michele! If you're looking for a hair and MUA who will listen to your every needs, then Michele is your girl! Thanks again, love!

Sent on 10/31/2016

Michele DeeAnn Makeup Artistry's reply:

What an epic adventure it was!!! I love your photos!!!! I swear everyone needs an adventure shoot in addition to their wedding.

Amanda · Married on 09/02/2016

Michele was amazing on my wedding day! Super flexible and accommodating to changing requests from the bridesmaids. She did an incredible job with my make-up and the other bridesmaid's make-up. Really loved working with her and I would recommend her to everyone planning their wedding.

Christie · Married on 08/27/2016

Michele is awesome! Not only does she know her stuff when it comes to make-up, she is so sweet and helpful. I got married in August 2016, and somehow I was able to book Michele to do my make-up (I have to think she gets booked up fast so I have no idea how I managed this)!

I arrived for our trial day and she welcomed me with a drink and a snack. What a nice touch! While doing the trial, she was so easy to talk with and listened to what I wanted but also brought in her own knowledge to help me achieve the look I wanted. I loved my trial run make-up and knew I wanted her there on my wedding day.

What makes her so special is that she wants to ensure you are happy. She is professional, knowledgable and confident - and it shows in the make-up she does! She caters to you and your wants/needs and makes you feel special which is exactly how all brides should feel! I want to tell all the brides and mother-in-laws out there to look no further than Michele. She will make the bride's day perfect, make-up and all! Thank you Michele for making me feel like a million bucks. You're the best!

Michele DeeAnn Makeup Artistry's reply:

You were such a stunning bride! I saw your review on Yelp too. Totally made me smile! Helping you and your family get ready that day was so fun! I think I'm going to keep your mom :) she was adorable.

Ashley · Married on 09/30/2016

The trial run went great, but when it came time for the wedding day the final product was amazing, but the process took a lot longer than originally planned which pushed other things.

Michele DeeAnn Makeup Artistry's reply:

Thank you so much for your review! The schedule I create for brides is designed to accommodate the timeline that is provided to me. When my schedule and "guidelines" are followed as intended, I always have plenty of time to create the hair and make up looks I'm scheduled for. I'm so glad to hear that you're happy with your look and that you felt beautiful on your wedding day!