Makeup By Amanda Leigh

Elk Grove, CA View map

My name is Amanda, and I want to help you feel your best on your wedding day! I started Makeup By Amanda Leigh a year and a half ago with the vision that a bride should feel as relaxed as possible on her big day. I am a MAC Pro and I work closely with you to create a look that you love for years to come. It is my passion to help highlight each bride's style thru their makeup and make sure that they are comfortable with the final look. I have been doing prom, theatrical, runway, photo shoot and wedding makeup for almost 2 years and I love what I do. I am professionally trained and am continually educating myself to be up to date with the latest trends and styles. I can tell you with the up most certainty that you will love your makeup on your wedding day!

If you would like to take the time to look at my direct webpage, it's:

Thank you!

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Hair
Makeup
    Danielle Married on 02/09/2015
    Amanda was wonderful. Calm and in control of timings. She did two brides and three guests and every one was very pleased with the results. Would definitely recommend Amanda to anyone.
    Lesley Married on 10/30/2010
    Amanda did a fabulous job on me and all of my bridal party!! Even though I cried during my ceremony, my makeup was still fabulous and did not smear or run!! Loved the job she did!
    Jenna Married on 07/03/2010
    Amanda is great! Not only was she able to make all of us look beautiful, but she was ahead of schedule. Her prices were some of the best that I found and she is well worth the money. Thank you Amanda for making my wedding perfect!

Lea Buehler B Gorgeous Lea Buehler B Gorgeous Wedding Hair & Makeup

Great makeup artist. Everyone was very very happy with their makeup and wanted to take her home with them :)

Elk Grove, 95757
Location of (Makeup By Amanda Leigh)

Other vendors in Sacramento for your wedding