Valparaiso, Valparaiso, IN 46383 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Most Popular Price $1,900
Availability Check your date
  • Deals 1

About Bright Life Studio Photography

Oh hey. Awkward introduction about to begin.

I'm Katy from Bright Life Studio Photography based in Northwest Indiana.

I'm usually covered in dog hair from my 2 year old lab, Samson. He's 90 pounds, hates cuddling, and a bundle of energy. That boy can RUN.

I'm also covered in baby spit-up from my little girl, Millie. She's the best and looks just like her daddy. That's not a bad thing. He's a good lookin' dude.

And, also I'm often covered in nasty beard water after my husband gets a drink and kisses me goodbye in the morning. It's the worst and best way to wake up. Mostly the worst.

My elevator pitch: I'm a lifestyle wedding photographer based in Northwest Indiana and Chicagoland who is passionate about capturing your special day or memory. While I love a good portrait (who doesn’t), my favorite photos are always the candid ones: the smile escaping the groom during a first dance, the little cousin dancing her night away, grandma seeing the ceremony venue for the first time. These are the moments that cannot be scripted. The memories that matter.

Follow Bright Life Studio Photography on
Wedding Detail Photography
kah 1874 2 51 1010519 1560879841

4 Reviews for Bright Life Studio Photography

Lauren · Married on 12/07/2017

Katy photographed my wedding in December, and I truly couldn’t have asked for a better experience. She was professional, timely, organized, and the photos turned out AMAZING! I would most definitely recommend her if anyone is looking for a photographer!

Sent on 07/05/2018

Brittney · Married on 06/24/2017

Great photographer!!! Amazing photos and a bunch of different poses. She was also quick on getting them back to me. Very responsive and also great with my kids and getting them to smile and cooperate! :) Would use them again!

Sent on 07/05/2018

Bright Life Studio Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,500.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,900.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Custom Graphics, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Digital Files, Prints