20 E 20th Street, New York, NY 10013 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 2

About Brideside | Bridesmaid Dresses & Gifts

We launched Brideside to celebrate the women in our lives by providing a fun, personalized and easy shopping experience for bridesmaid dresses.

Match with a complimentary style consultant by signing up here!

We invite you to explore our curated collection of designer bridesmaid dresses, including the latest styles from Jenny Yoo, Sorella Vita, Watters, WToo, and more.

Your personalized style consultant will work with you to bring your bridal party vision to life while coordinating with every member of your bridal party to find the perfect style and fit.

Come on over to one of our 3 showrooms in Chicago, New York City & Charlotte. Bring your besties and we'll toast to you (the champagne is on us!).

And don't forget to ask about our Try at Home program. We've styled thousands of bridal parties all over the country.

Follow Brideside | Bridesmaid Dresses & Gifts on

branding7
jm3a5683
Brideside | Bridesmaid Dresses & Gifts
Brideside Real Wedding featuring the Annabelle by Jenny Yoo. Our stylists can help you find the...
sarahseanwedding 240 copy
katiejoey bp 1
Brideside | Bridesmaid Dresses & Gifts
Come on over, and bring your besties!
Come on over, and bring your besties!
Designer bridesmaid dresses from Sorella Vita, Jenny Yoo, Watters & more
jm3a5683

230 Reviews for Brideside | Bridesmaid Dresses & Gifts

Samantha · Getting married on 09/08/2019

Highly recommend

I couldn't have asked for a better experience bridesmaid dress shopping. Adriana was patient and helped me get the look I was going for. I had 10 bridesmaids and my MOH is only 13. She helped find something for everyone and has been in touch with me throughout the entire process. This was stress free and a fun experience.

Laynee · Getting married on 07/27/2019

I loved working with Brideside for my bridesmaid dresses and accessories! My consultant, Cassidy, was super helpful, prompt and friendly. We loved our dress appointment at the downtown Chicago location, it was a fun time to see the girls try on different dresses. The online sample boxes and mail orders made it easy for my needs as I have girls all over the country in my bridal party. There is a wide array of dresses and styles and for an affordable price point. I would definitely recommend Brideside!

Alexa · Getting married on 06/15/2019

Working with Morgan at Brideside made the process of choosing bridesmaid dresses fun and easy. Morgan helped me narrow down the perfect mix and match dresses that fit with my ideal color scheme. My bridesmaids loved the options and how affordable the dresses were. I would highly recommend using brideside for their beautiful dresses and amazing stylist consultation!

Brideside | Bridesmaid Dresses & Gifts FAQ

• Who do you provide services for? Bridesmaids, Flower Girls
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Appointments Only
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Hair Accessories, Jewelry

Real Weddings

• E & J Dry Cleaners
    E & J Dry Cleaners Wedding Dresses

All of the brides seem very pleased with their decision to have purchased their wedding gown from them! We have cleaned and preserved a lot of wedding dresses from this location. E & J Dry Cleaners Wedding Gown Cleaning and Preservation (www.weddinggowns.eandjcleaners.com) is pleased to endorse this company!

• Nation Wide, See on map