20 E 20th Street, New York, NY 10013 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 2

About Brideside | Bridesmaid Dresses & Gifts

We launched Brideside to celebrate the women in our lives by providing a fun, personalized and easy shopping experience for bridesmaid dresses.

Match with a complimentary style consultant by signing up here!

We invite you to explore our curated collection of designer bridesmaid dresses, including the latest styles from Jenny Yoo, Sorella Vita, Watters, WToo, and more.

Your personalized style consultant will work with you to bring your bridal party vision to life while coordinating with every member of your bridal party to find the perfect style and fit.

Come on over to one of our 3 showrooms in Chicago, New York City & Charlotte. Bring your besties and we'll toast to you (the champagne is on us!).

And don't forget to ask about our Try at Home program. We've styled thousands of bridal parties all over the country.

Follow Brideside | Bridesmaid Dresses & Gifts on

branding7
jm3a5683
Brideside | Bridesmaid Dresses & Gifts
Brideside Real Wedding featuring the Annabelle by Jenny Yoo. Our stylists can help you find the...
sarahseanwedding 240 copy
katiejoey bp 1
Brideside | Bridesmaid Dresses & Gifts
Come on over, and bring your besties!
Come on over, and bring your besties!
Designer bridesmaid dresses from Sorella Vita, Jenny Yoo, Watters & more

Brideside | Bridesmaid Dresses & Gifts 6
Brideside | Bridesmaid Dresses & Gifts 7

Christina D · Getting married on 10/26/2019

Amazing experience!

Brideside is absolutely amazing and you should be using them for your bridesmaids dresses.

I found Brideside through Social media and was skeptical at first. They advertised a free personal stylist to help you curate the best bridesmaid look for your wedding. The dresses are listed at the same prices as there are at other stores - so I thought “this is too good to be true”.

I can tell you first hand Brideside is THAT GOOD! My stylist Catherine has been an absolute godsend. With 9 bridesmaids all over the country it was a lot for me to handle. Some of my girls wanted to try things on in store others felt comfortable taking their measurements and emailing instead but for both Catherine was there every step of the way. She organized all my girls and sent them emails with step by step instructions and has been on call via text for any questions I may have. She is the Absolute best! We were even able to snag a discount because of the number of my girls and the type of dresses we got.

Trust in Brideside. I recommend them whole heartedly! Especially my girl Catherine!

Sent on 04/01/2019

Katarina · Getting married on 10/19/2019

So great to work with!

Being a bride that lives 500 miles from her wedding venue and not one bridesmaid that lives in the same city, I knew bridesmaids dress shopping would be difficult! But Megan in the Charlotte Show Room was AMAZING! She managed to get all four girls four different dresses that were as unique as they are! The dresses were so reasonably priced and they processed for quickly! I will definitely recommend Brideside to any bride!

Sent on 01/04/2019

Amanda Sexson · Getting married on 10/12/2019

Fantastic Experience!

I am so glad I decided to work with Brideside for my bridesmaid dresses. At first, I was a little skeptical of the online consultation process and picking a dress without going to the store, but after many shopping trips and trying to organize a bridal party in 5 different cities, this ended up being perfect! Molly was fantastic! She answered all my questions and phone calls quickly and really took the time to help me find my perfect dress. She was a huge blessing and the dresses are absolutely PERFECT!

Sent on 01/04/2019

Brideside | Bridesmaid Dresses & Gifts FAQ

• Who do you provide services for? Bridesmaids, Flower Girls
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Appointments Only
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Hair Accessories, Jewelry

Real Weddings

• E & J Dry Cleaners
    E & J Dry Cleaners Wedding Dresses

All of the brides seem very pleased with their decision to have purchased their wedding gown from them! We have cleaned and preserved a lot of wedding dresses from this location. E & J Dry Cleaners Wedding Gown Cleaning and Preservation (www.weddinggowns.eandjcleaners.com) is pleased to endorse this company!

• Nation Wide See on map