20 E 20th Street, New York, NY 10013 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 2

About Brideside | Bridesmaid Dresses & Gifts

We launched Brideside to celebrate the women in our lives by providing a fun, personalized and easy shopping experience for bridesmaid dresses.

Match with a complimentary style consultant by signing up here!

We invite you to explore our curated collection of designer bridesmaid dresses, including the latest styles from Jenny Yoo, Sorella Vita, Watters, WToo, and more.

Your personalized style consultant will work with you to bring your bridal party vision to life while coordinating with every member of your bridal party to find the perfect style and fit.

Come on over to one of our 3 showrooms in Chicago, New York City & Charlotte. Bring your besties and we'll toast to you (the champagne is on us!).

And don't forget to ask about our Try at Home program. We've styled thousands of bridal parties all over the country.

Follow Brideside | Bridesmaid Dresses & Gifts on

branding7
a53344719b4fe152 Brideside Dec 2017 DL Loft3758
jm3a5683
Brideside | Bridesmaid Dresses & Gifts
Brideside Real Wedding featuring the Annabelle by Jenny Yoo. Our stylists can help you find the...
sarahseanwedding 240 copy
katiejoey bp 1
Brideside | Bridesmaid Dresses & Gifts
Come on over, and bring your besties!
Come on over, and bring your besties!
Designer bridesmaid dresses from Sorella Vita, Jenny Yoo, Watters & more

Brideside | Bridesmaid Dresses & Gifts 7
  • Syerra

Syerra Meadows · Getting married on 07/08/2021

Love Them & Their Business

Lynsey worked so well with me and my bridesmaids who live in different states. She was flexible with the timeline, she reached out and kept me updated.

Sent on 04/29/2019
  • Bianca

Bianca Bartolo · Getting married on 11/09/2019

Best Bridesmaid Experience Ever!

Megan, my Brideside consultant, was a complete lifesaver. She helped my party to pick flattering dresses in silhouettes that everyone felt comfortable with. She took the time to pull all styles and found the perfect shade of Olive Green for my party! Brideside is such an inviting place with inclusive sizing and a beautiful setting with a ton of options. Definitely check it out!

Sent on 06/30/2019

Christina D · Getting married on 10/26/2019

Amazing experience!

Brideside is absolutely amazing and you should be using them for your bridesmaids dresses.

I found Brideside through Social media and was skeptical at first. They advertised a free personal stylist to help you curate the best bridesmaid look for your wedding. The dresses are listed at the same prices as there are at other stores - so I thought “this is too good to be true”.

I can tell you first hand Brideside is THAT GOOD! My stylist Catherine has been an absolute godsend. With 9 bridesmaids all over the country it was a lot for me to handle. Some of my girls wanted to try things on in store others felt comfortable taking their measurements and emailing instead but for both Catherine was there every step of the way. She organized all my girls and sent them emails with step by step instructions and has been on call via text for any questions I may have. She is the Absolute best! We were even able to snag a discount because of the number of my girls and the type of dresses we got.

Trust in Brideside. I recommend them whole heartedly! Especially my girl Catherine!

Sent on 04/01/2019

Brideside | Bridesmaid Dresses & Gifts FAQ

• Who do you provide services for? Bridesmaids, Flower Girls
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Appointments Only
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Hair Accessories, Jewelry

Real Weddings

• E & J Dry Cleaners
    E & J Dry Cleaners Wedding Dresses

All of the brides seem very pleased with their decision to have purchased their wedding gown from them! We have cleaned and preserved a lot of wedding dresses from this location. E & J Dry Cleaners Wedding Gown Cleaning and Preservation (www.weddinggowns.eandjcleaners.com) is pleased to endorse this company!

• 20 E 20th Street New York, NY, 10013 See on map