Closed business icon The owner has indicated they are no longer in business.
Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

2 Reviews for Brides by Alejandre

From the very first meeting to the last meeting with Ms. Williams she was very kind & attentive. She listened to what I wanted and added her input as well. Between her knowledge of the dresses she had to offer and what I wanted, she created 2 dresses for me that I wish I could wear over and over again. I felt like a true princess in them. Her attention to detail & attentiveness to my feelings and requests quite literally made my day amazing. I felt absolutely beautiful. You won't make any mistakes by buying a dress with her. With it comes so much more. The whole experience is one I won't soon forget.

Profile Picture Natasha, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I can’t say enough wonderful thing about Jacqueline and Brides by Alejandre. I started my dress search by visiting a number of bridal stores months before my wedding in Jamaica. I did fitting after fitting. Unlike many brides, I just couldn’t find THE DRESS for me. This is where Jacqueline stepped in.

Jacqueline created not one but TWO custom designed dresses for my special day. My ceremony dress was the definition of a princess grown. The dress was a beautiful rendition of her Avant-garde A-line halter-top with an embellished crystal waistband and a ten-foot long train. The back of the dress was open to the waist. Additionally, Jacqueline created the most beautiful cathedral veil to compliment my ceremony dress.
My second dress for the reception was a flirty, modern, and fun two-piece sweetheart neckline corset top embellished with pearls and crystals in the bust area. The skirt’s waistline was enhanced with similar pearls and crystals as well to compliment the corset. It was perfect for an island wedding!!
Jacqueline was professional, attentive, artistic and just a joy to work with. She paid special attention to my desires while weaving in sprinkles of her creativity. My dresses were custom made creations and both fit my body perfectly! I was IN LOVE!! Jacqueline understands every type of bride and works with any budget. I would recommend her to any bride looking for that perfect dress!!

Profile Picture Danielle , 9/3/16, 1 Review