On-Location Makeup Services, Woodland Hills, CA 91364 Map · Phone number
1 review

About Bridal Makeup Magic

My priority as an artist is to LISTEN TO YOU and create the vision you have of yourself on your wedding day. All artists have a creative vision, but I believe the most important thing on any bride's wedding day is that SHE feel beautiful.

My speciality is clean, flawless, elegant makeup.  Since I am ON-LOCATION, I'll come to you in Los Angeles, Ventura, and Orange counties but will happily travel anywhere when needed.

You can relax knowing your makeup will stay set and beautiful from the morning to the night because all makeup used is sweat-proof/water-proof and will last 8-15 hours.  Only high-quality professional brands are used, including RCMA, Cinema Secerets, Ben Nye, Senna, Temptu, Make Up For Ever and others.

In addition to weddings, I am available for makeup lessons and all kinds of special events.

I am always happy to answer any and all of your questions about your wedding day beauty!

Contact me today at either Gwen@bridalmakeupmagic.com or 818-716-8392 to see if your date is available.

• Styles by Lindsey
best of weddings
katie bridepp

1 Reviews for Bridal Makeup Magic

Sandie · Married on 10/14/2013

I think Bridal Makeup Magic was one of the best vendor decisions I made for my wedding. I have never felt more beautiful in my life. Gwen…I have you to thank for that.

Not only is she great at makeup, she is terrific at understanding your particular vision and executing it. Gwen gave me EXACTLY what I wanted, and I felt like I could have walked the red carpet. I can’t believe I still looked amazing at 2 a.m.! I looked in the mirror before my new husband and I turned in and was like, "How is this possible?!"

My photographer also said Gwen’s makeup photographs beautifully. Which is great because she didn’t have to spend a lot of time (and my money) retouching the photographs.

Gwen is also super easy to work with and since she comes to you on your wedding day, this makes things really simple for you. I'd highly recommend Gwen to any future bride!

Sent on 10/24/2013

Bridal Makeup Magic FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Makeup

• On-Location Makeup Services Woodland Hills, 91364 See on map
    4155057337 (Other Phone Number)
    Location of (Bridal Makeup Magic)