Austin, TX 78701 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Brass Tacks Events

Brass Tacks Events endeavors to be the premiere event production company in Central Texas and beyond. Weddings, corporate events, social events, we do it all. BELIEVE IN PERFECTION! www.BrassTacksEvents.com

Our Company
Brass Tacks Events was founded by Gia Rhodes and Kevin Molesworth, both of whom came to Central Texas by way of New York City where they worked in the events industry for more than 20 years combined. We take great care to ensure that your event is expertly planned, flawlessly executed and uniquely yours.

Our Philosophy
Believe in Perfection. Our uncompromising desire to bring your vision to life will not allow for anything less than a truly exquisite event. If you can dream it, we can make it happen.

Our Founder
Kevin Molesworth, CSEP accepted a position right out of college working for Robert De Niro's acclaimed Tribeca Productions where he quickly learned the simple rule that, whatever the assignment, you must get it right the first time. Building on that foundation, Kevin went on to become one of the most sought after event designers in New York as well as an award-winning theatrical director and producer. Kevin considers himself fortunate to have had the great privilege to produce events for Walt Disney Productions, Target, Major League Soccer and the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society to name a few. Kevin graduated magna cum laude from the State University of New York at Oswego and holds Bachelors' degrees in Theatre, English and Education.

Our Recognition

• SPECIAL EVENTS MAGAZINE - "25 Young Event Professionals To Watch"
  • WINNER - The Knot, Best of Weddings
  • WINNER - Wedding Wire, Bride's Choice Award
  • WINNER - International Special Events Society, Esprit Award, Best Social Event $25,000 - $75,000
  • WINNER - International Special Events Society, ASE Award, Best Planner (Austin Chapter)
  • WINNER - Texas Star Award, Best Social Event $25,000 - $75,000
  • WINNER - Texas Star Award, Best Team Effort Under $75,000
  • WINNER - Texas Star Award, Best Wedding Event Under $75,000
  • WINNER - Texas Star Award, Best Social Event Under $75,000
  • WINNER - Texas Star Award, Best Corporate Event Under $75,000
  • WINNER - Texas Star Award, Best Corporate Event $75,000 - $200,000

to set an appointment or for more information,
please call 512.716.0453
or email us at: info@brasstacksevents.com
www.BrassTacksEvents.com

60 Reviews for Brass Tacks Events

• Marty

Marty · Married on 11/10/2018

Exceeded expectations

Kevin was simply outstanding. He is professional, prompt, and extremely knowledgeable and had an answer to all our questions. We hired him as our “day of” wedding planner but he generously worked with us from the day we hired him until the reception ended. He was friendly and helped my wife and I feel so comfortable and confident things would go flawlessly, and the did. He coordinated perfectly with all vendors and “fixed” anything that needed tweaking. I strongly recommend Kevin and I hope we remain friends with him as well. He exceeded our expectations!

Sent on 11/21/2018

Lindsey did an AMAZING job planning our wedding, I cannot even express how warm, helpful, and communicative she was. We even had to move the ceremony indoors just a few hours before and she handled it like a total BOSS. She kept us on schedule throughout the night, checked in frequently without badgering us, and made sure everyone was having fun! From the first time we met(several months before the wedding) she was very friendly, genuine, organized, and professional. She is great at what she does and any bride would be lucky to have her help plan her big day!

Sent on 11/17/2015

Danielle · Married on 11/07/2015

My husband and I cannot say enough wonderful things about Brass Tacks Events and our wedding planner Kevin Molesworth. He took our wedding vision from a bunch of my random thoughts and ideas in my head to a perfect wedding day! From day one, his communication was prompt and extremely helpful. It was clear that his years of experience serve him well, because no matter how bizarre my questions, he always had the answer. Kevin assisted us with every thing from the venue and caterer all the way to the tiniest of details. My husband and I do not live in Austin so having him there was a great relief because he knows every vendor in town and had so many resources. As an admitted "Type-A" personality, I would have never thought that I would be 100% comfortable trusting someone else to take care of my wedding day. That said, I put my whole trust in Kevin, and he did not disappoint. Actually, he went above and beyond anything I could have imagined. Thanks to Kevin and Brass Tacks Events, my husband and I, as well as all of our guests, enjoyed a beautiful wedding and fun filled wedding! Don't plan your wedding alone - hire Brass Tacks Events. Trust me!

Sent on 12/15/2015

Coming Soon!
    Coming Soon!

• The Terrace Club
    The Terrace Club Barn & Farm Weddings

Kevin with Brass Tacks Events is one of the best coordinators out there. Not only are you getting a professional who has years of experience in every aspect of the industry, you are also getting an extremely personable person who is down to earth and a pleasure to be around. Working at a venue, we see coordinators of all kinds, most of whom are ok at best. But we always know when Kevin and his team are hired that our jobs will be much easier because of how talented he is!

• Malleret Designs
    Malleret Designs Wedding Florists

Kevin and his team at Brass Tacks Events are very talented event planners. They are not only very professional and friendly but also open to suggestions and ideas. Their communication skills are awesome and make everyone very comfortable. I would highly recommend them for your wedding or event.

• Musical Discovery Chamber Players
    Musical Discovery Chamber Players Wedding Musicians

We love working with Lindsey at Brass Tacks. For the musicians, it is a great relief when the coordinator is on top of all of the last minute details, as Lindsey is and most importantly she has such a pleasant disposition all the while keeping the timeline in place. Before the wedding Lindsey kept us informed on all of the decisions for the wedding well in advance of our most recent wedding together. It gives me greater confidence going to a wedding knowing that Lindsey will be there. Always looking forward to working with Lindsey and Brass Tacks!

• Austin, 78701 See on map