1028 W. 8th Ave, Austin, TX 73301 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $4,004
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing

About Forever Photography

We are a husband and wife team, who share an equal love for photography. Nothing is more exciting to us than capturing the memories and magic from the most important day of someone's life.

We take pride in being the artistic cutting edge difference, while maintaining a classic elegance. We strive to capture the emotion and energy in a natural way, just the way you experience it.

We use all Canon equipment, and have a replacement for every piece of equipment. When the moments are this important it is ok to be a little over prepaired!

Enjoy our website... and when you get the chance please visit our blog. Thanks for stopping by!

Follow Forever Photography on

Forever Photography 6
Forever Photography 7
  • W

Winnie · Married on 07/08/2017

Jona is awesome and she is the best wedding photographer a bride could ask for. Jona and Jerry are very patient with all my questions. Jona e-mailed me and let me know that Jerry was sick and could not make it to our wedding. But she brought another wonderful photographer with her. I felt very relaxed and enjoyed my wedding a lot. Jona is very BIG on details. She would let you know if there is something wrong with your dress or your hair. I LOVE her so much. All of my family and friends love her. She is very professional and organized. Can't wait for our sneak peeks.

My husband and I HIGHLY recommend Jona to everyone!

Sent on 07/31/2017

Elaine · Married on 05/18/2017

Jona and Jerry were great! The photography was the number one most important thing that I cared about for our wedding, in the sense that everything else lasts a day, but the photos I will cherish for the rest of my life. They turned out better than I could have ever imagined, completely exceeding my expectations. Jona and Jerry were also wonderful to work with, always showed up on time (in fact early), were prepared, and did everything that I asked them to in terms of the photos. I couldn't recommend them enough!

Sent on 11/17/2011
  • Kyla Jo

Kyla Jo · Married on 10/29/2016

Jona and Jerry go far above and beyond any other photographer. They photographed our engagements, my bridals, and our wedding. Their skills are unsurpassed by any other. Their gifts behind the lease never cease to amazing me. They manage to take to ordinary and make it extraordinary. I have never received so many compliments on photos before in my life. More so than their gift of capturing true emotion, is their ability to make you feel as though you are old friends. If you book Forever Photography you will not be disappointed. Prepare to be enchanted.

Sent on 11/01/2016

Forever Photography Pricing

Forever Photography Price Rates

Forever Photography FAQ

• What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,004.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? One Event / Day, Albums, Prints
  • What photography services do you offer? Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Negatives, Prints

• Vista West Ranch
    Vista West Ranch Barn & Farm Weddings

Forever Photography consistently produces phenomenal photographs for our couples. We always can count on them to take great care of our clients throughout the planning process. Can't go wrong with this husband + Wife team.

• Wedding Warriors
    Wedding Warriors Wedding Planners

Reasons why Wedding Warriors loves Forever Photography - fabulous, talented, adorable husband and wife team that works together seamlessly, professional and just love what they do. Their photography does speak a thousand words, and they are able to capture that magic, which is a talent.

• The Wedding Theater
    The Wedding Theater Wedding Videographers

Couldn't imagine a better friend or photographer! This couple was the first photographer we ever really felt like a team with. They are super friendly, have an amazing talent, and we hear nothing but great things from everyone else in the wedding business as well. Check them out and you will certainly be happy with your experience and photos for a life time.

• 1028 W. 8th Ave Austin, 73301 See on map