5717 N. Elston, Chicago, IL 60646 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Boutique Bites

Boutique Bites is a full service catering company specializing in elegant food and artistic presentation to create chic events. We offer catering for corporate and social events, as well as weddings and private functions. In addition to providing fabulous food, we can also coordinate the entire event from start to finish, including rentals, setup, and execution. Allow us to be part of your big day!

Follow Boutique Bites on

0412b2a1090045e5 1264461474475 MoroccanSideDishes
cornsoupcurriedpopcorn3

12 Reviews for Boutique Bites

brittany · Married on 07/15/2017

Hiring Boutique Bites was the best decision we made for our wedding. The entire experience was impeccably high end, thoughtful and flawless. Not only was every bite the most phenomenally delicious, but it was visually stunning as well. Every. Single. Person. raves about our wedding food. Just like we were hoping for- we had a dining experience that felt more like a high end trendy restaurant than any wedding anyone has ever been to. They listened to our food vision and enthusiastically customized every detail to incorporate our ideas. You should hire Boutique Bites not just for that, but also for the experience of working with them. Every step of the way, Elaina and Jennifer were responsive, fun to communicate with, enthusiastic, and impeccably organized. I felt accommodated, listed to and cheered on- all of which are important parts of feeling at ease during such a profound process. Not for one minute did I worry! They were there at every turn offering professional opinions and thoughtful insight on how to make our most special wedding day seamless and impressive. Even our wedding tasting was a stand out experience! We had so much fun as they helped us visualized our wedding and paraded us with decadence with laughter and smiles. Their team was dealt a challenging hand in that our reception was on a roof top one floor above the kitchen their team was using. You would never have known- Not only was everything gorgeous, but it was perfectly timed. Stunningly plated. Piping hot. And I'm sure there were millions of issues they managed and handled without anyone even knowing. What an incredible team, I felt so proud that they were creating the delicious details of our wedding! Guests STILL call me to comment on the beauty of our wedding food + service. We are so grateful to Elaina and the entire Boutique Bites team for doing what they love for us and creating the most impressive wedding night magic imaginable.

Sent on 11/08/2017

Laura · Married on 09/05/2015

We hired Boutique Bites for our wedding at Ignite and could not be happier. I'm pretty sure that my wife was fearful of trying to select a caterer with me as I am very deeply passionate about eating and drinking well. After a first tasting with another company who did sort of "meh" foods we went to Boutique Bites and we were just blown away. The options they presented to us were all amazing. Picking our final menu was basically like having to choose your favorite child. Everything was beautifully presented and of a caliber that I would have never expected from a catering company. Working with Jen and Elaina was a very fun process, we tasted much, laughed even more and crafted our perfect menu -- complete with a totally rad S'more station.

When our wedding day finally rolled around the food served to our guests matched the experience we had at the tasting -- incredible thinking about preparing food for 6 vs 160 people. The staff working the bar and serving were all wonderful, incredibly professional and fun to engage with. All night long we heard things like "this was the BEST meal I've ever had at a wedding" to "your caterer was amazing" to "that was one of the best meals I've ever had."

Never in a million years would I have expected to give our caterer a huge hug at the end of the evening. I think I gave both Jen and Elaina two each. They are that good and awesome and we cannot thank them enough for all that they did to make our special day all the more magical.

Boutique Bites just handles all the little details in such an amazing way. Case in point: we told them that a 2 year old was coming to the wedding and gave them no other details. His mom came up to us in tears of joy after the Boutique Bites team put down a playful salad of ranch dip and veggie sticks to keep the little one occupied. She said that at that moment she had never felt so welcomed and encouraged to have her family be a part of ours. And that is reflective of who BB is.

Sent on 09/11/2015

Kristina · Married on 03/22/2014

As I told Elaina following the event, “Our guests continue to comment on the awesomeness of the food. We, of course, knew it would be amazing -- and it was so fun to see everyone enjoy it just as much as we hoped. The only feedback to share is that most people consider wedding food to be mediocre, and instead we (you!) provided something so unique, high-end, and very well executed. And, not-so-secretly, that was my goal... And I love that we made it happen!” We received many food proposals for our wedding at A New Leaf, though only one proposal was worth our attention: Boutique Bites. It was unique, inventive, with ingredients and flavor profiles that we love. We only scheduled one tasting – we knew that if Elaina and her team could execute at the level we expected, she would be our woman. And she did – and then some. The entire Boutique Bites team created an awesome environment for our wedding. We opted for food stations; we wanted a cocktail-style event, one where people drank and ate and celebrated without the fussiness of a sit-down meal (we enjoy those, too – though it wasn’t what we wanted on our wedding day). Her food perfectly complements that vibe. The service staff was awesome. The bartenders were fabulous. And the food! The food! I can still list the 20+ different items we had between passed appetizers, food stations and the dessert bar. We can’t wait to see what Elaina and team do next, and we can’t wait to work with her again.

Sent on 04/24/2014

Boutique Bites FAQ

• What event services do you provide? Delivery, Set Up, Clean Up
  • What catering services do you provide? Buffet, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Family Style, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings
  • What types of cuisine do you cater? American, Asian, French, Latin American, Local, Mediterranean, Mexican, Southern, Southwestern, Spanish
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free, Lactose Free, No Pork, Nut Free, Organic, Vegan, Vegetarian
  • What bar services do you provide? Liquor License, Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Limited Bar, Open Bar, House Beer, Specialty Beer, House Wine, Specialty Wine, Champagne Toast, House Liquor, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Outside Alcohol
  • Which of the following items can you provide? Chairs, Tables
  • Which of the following items can you provide? Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

Real Weddings