Bluebonnet Events

San Antonio, TX View map Visit website
$2,495 Package Price

$2,495 Package Price

Bluebonnet Events is an experienced wedding planning company located in San Antonio, Texas. Their goal is to help you achieve the look and feel that you envisioned for your big day while staying within your budget. They believe that your wedding should reflect you and your spouse’s amazing personalities. Bluebonnet Events will help take away the stress you may be feeling during your planning process, by sharing their expertise and personalized service. Hiring Bluebonnet Events means you, your spouse, your friends, and your families will have the maximum potential for fun on your wedding day!

This full-service event coordination company prides themselves on their attention to detail, honesty, integrity, and clear communication. They offer couples complimentary consultations so you can figure out how much, or how little assistance you need with your wedding. They offer wedding management (a.k.a. day-of coordination). Their service includes, but are not limited to:

• Budget analysis
  • Timelines
  • Referrals
  • To-do lists
  • Setup
  • Cleanup
  • Distribute gratuities or payments (on the day of)
  • Cake cutting
  • Walkthrough of venue
  • Serve as point-of-contact

Other Services
In addition to offering full coordination services for your wedding, Bluebonnet Events also offers Bartenders, Staffing, Linen, and Decor Rentals. Additional services include:

• Bartenders and food servers
  • Event rentals
  • Uplighting
  • Backdrops

Areas Covered
Bluebonnet Events is based out of San Antonio, but they're happy to assist couples all over the local area. These nearby areas include:

• Helotes
  • Floresville

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Veteran-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,495

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2,495

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$5,495

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$150

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Elopement
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Ajia
    Ajia V. Married on 02/09/2022

An amazing experience that helped make my wedding day perfect

i cannot thank bluebonnet event enough for all they did for my wedding. They helped with coordination, wedding center pieces, wedding set-up, and last minute catering help that i needed! Bluebonnet was there for all my questions during the wedding process, my day would of been completely different without them, and she made my vision of my center pieces and decor just pop the day of. Bluebonnet made it so easy to work with them, always responded to help me, and the overall price and quality was amazing. Definitely recommend, i have been recommending them to all my friends who have been planning their weddings!
  • Elaine
    Elaine W. Married on 12/18/2021

Trust me, you need a wedding planner, and Amanda's the best.

To preface, I'm a very organized, methodical person and have experience planning and dealing vendors, etc. I went into planning my wedding feeling confident that I could handle it on my own. However, my sister was adamant about getting a wedding planner, so eventually I caved. I am so thankful I did. I could not have done it on my own - even with my whole family helping. IF YOU'RE ON THE FENCE ABOUT GETTING A WEDDING PLANNER PLEASE DO. It makes all the difference. Amanda was able to provide us with a comprehensive list of phenomenal vendors (all of whom we were happy with) and rolled with it when my husband and I's vision for the wedding changed more than once. Amanda made everything flow smoothly. When it comes to planning a wedding, there are a lot of small details that are easy to overlook (ice, extension cords, etc.) - Amanda knows what needs to happen and takes care of it. Life throws curve balls, and there's always something that goes wrong on the wedding day. For us, there was a major wind storm that damaged the reception tent. We got married in mid-December, so without the tent, guests would be standing in the freezing rain all night. Had I planned it myself, that's what would have happened. However, because of Bluebonnet Events, by the reception, the tent was not only as good as new, but decorated and heated. The best thing I can say about Bluebonnet Events, however, is that they made our vision come to life. Looking back our wedding was exactly as we'd hoped. Amanda and her team worked to make our wedding ours - even though it wasn't a conventional wedding. They listened to what we described and help turned our idea into a reality.
  • Karen
    Karen Z. Married on 11/28/2021

Professional and thorough!

Made sure our event ran smoothly and took care of every little detail that was needed. Highly recommend Amanda and her team! She was thorough, complete and had excellent recommendations. She made our vision happen. Couldn’t be happier with her services!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Team

Amanda
Amanda
Owner

Hello Friend! My name is Amanda Brown and I am the owner of Bluebonnet Events. I am naturally a positive upbeat, motivated individual who is eager to please. I feed off the excitement of a wedding day and the energy of positive-minded people I surround myself with. I enjoy helping to guide couples into good decisions, and making everything come together on the day-of to help my couples, their families and friends have the most fun enjoyable time ever!

Growing up military gave me the skill of adaptability and the ability to communicate with new people easily. Being in the military gave me leadership and organization skills.

I have provided coordination services for more than 200 events and have been involved in a rental or service staff capacity for over 400 events since 2012. Each event different and each wonderful! I would love the opportunity to assist you with yours!

A few other nuggets about me:

My favorite college classes were English, Economics, Sociology, Psychology, and Art. I find it very interesting the way the mind works and the way we as humans behave. All my elective classes were branched off my favorites.

I am a Meyers-Briggs ENFP-A and tend to magnet toward Sentinels and other Diplomats with Explorers coming in next. I am usually too “free-spirited” for Analyst types but I do have special people in my life that fall into this group. I love having my friends and clients take the quiz, it’s always fun to review the results with them!

All of my friends know I have an addiction to Mt.Dew. Like coffee in the morning, it is my Go-Juice!

Cassie
Cassie
Lead Coordinator

Cassie is the first-in-line Lead Coordinator with Bluebonnet Events. She is passionate about bringing together each intricate detail that makes your wedding special and uniquely you.

Her attention to detail, along with her extensive experience coordinating both weddings and non-profit special events has given her the organization skills, strategic vision, and flair for personalization that will ensure your big day is executed beautifully.

As a leader in the non-profit sector corporate events, fundraisers, and galas peeked her creative side, Cassie, with an altruistic heart, blends into her role in the wedding industry when taking care of her couples. Attention to detail is a big deal for her and ensuring your I's are dotted and T's are crossed allows you to have the most fun on your wedding day as she will maximize the party portion of your event so you, your family, and friends will remember the day as the most wonderful and fun wedding ever!

Cassie is an Enneagram 7, also known as The Enthusiast--and you're sure to see her "Type 7" qualities shine when she is next to you at the helm of your event! She believes strongly that timelines are essential because they provide the framework that keeps us on track when the inevitable "unexpecteds" come into play.
Every wedding is beautiful and special in its own way, and Cassie will walk alongside you to ensure that your day is amazing because it reflects everything special about you!

Other Fun Facts about Cassie:

• Coffee is life. I have at least 3 cups a day.
  • When not focusing on events, nonprofit fundraising, and volunteering, I read as much as humanly possible. Mystery, and biographies mostly but nothing is off the table!
  • B-rated horror movies are my jam. I LOVE love, but I haven't seen even the most classic romance movies.
  • ....with the exception of Gone With the Wind. I've read and watched it countless times, and I believe it's the Great American Love Story!
  • Aside from my passion for beautiful weddings and special events, I love hiking with my two giant dogs--a black lab and a golden retriever.
Cene
Cene
Assistant Coordinator

Cene (sounds like Cindy minus the d) has been involved in the wedding industry since 2014 at some capacity. In 2018 she started participating in coordination events. Cene is a little shy (an INFJ) with a kind and empathetic heart but has amazing attention to detail and timeline management skills. Cene is also our In-House Florist, making beautiful arrangements and bouquets are her love language!

Reneau Farms Reneau Farms Barn & Farm Weddings

Amanda is second to NONE! She is a true professional! She listens to the couples and brings their visions to life. She is affordable, honest and extremely hardworking. We are so happy to have Bluebonnet Events as our preferred vendor at Reneau Farms.

Splendored Photography Splendored Photography Wedding Photographers

Amanda with Bluebonnet Events is so wonderful to work with and knows how to take care of her clients. She is not only sweet and personable but is also organized and will run everything perfectly for your wedding day- including her incredible floral design!

5702 Spanish Flat San Antonio, TX, 78222

Mon-Thurs By Appointment Please
Location of (Bluebonnet Events)

Other vendors in San Antonio for your wedding