Bluebonnet Events Reviews

Bluebonnet Events 6
Bluebonnet Events 7
  • Alyssa

Alyssa · Married on 05/04/2019

Couldn't have done it without her!

Amanda and her team are incredible! She helped to create the vision we had always dreamed of in our wedding day. Fearless and responsive, she never backed down from any problem, question, or concern I sent her way. Not only did she coordinate the chaos of the day, her team also provided impeccable floral arrangements, amazing bartending services, fantastic centerpieces, and so much more, including what will now be a lifelong friendship! I HIGHLY recommend Amanda and all of Bluebonnet's services to everyone! THANK YOU AMANDA!

Sent on 05/10/2019

Mercedes · Married on 03/30/2019

Amanda knows weddings!

From our first phone call to the end of our reception, Amanda Brown took care of every detail. She was proactive every step of the process and on the day of— she really shined, taking care of every detail before I could even consider her. Aside from coordinating the day-of, she also took care of our rentals and set up. We couldn’t have pulled off this event without her expertise. Do yourself a favor and book Amanda and her team!!!

Sent on 04/06/2019
  • Erica

Erica Hakim · Married on 01/12/2019

High Class Service - Knows her stuff and worth every penny!

Don’t know where to begin with on how amazing Amanda and her team are. She cares about the interests of the bride first and foremost and delivers top class service. Great resource for referrals; she strives to improve the quality of life of the bride. She decorated and took down decorations for the bride. Hands down will talk to any bride on the fence about getting a day of coordinator. Amanda is worth every penny (and more!) Thank you Amanda for making my day more than special, but perfect.

Sent on 01/21/2019
  • Stephanie

Stephanie Soto West · Married on 12/29/2018

Best Investment Ever!!

Amanda and her team were simply the best decision made for our wedding. My family and my husband and I were able to enjoy our wedding with no distractions. Amanda kept us on time. The set up was simply gorgeous and romantic. Could not have asked for a more beautiful wedding.

Sent on 02/03/2019
    Bluebonnet Events 8

Adan · Married on 11/01/2018

Our experience with Bluebonnet Events was AMAZING! Working with Amanda was definitely the best decision we could have made for our wedding. She was always on point when it came to her services. The professionalism her and her staff held was very satisfying. Our guest were all impressed and loved the setup and the way they were treated. We always had no problem getting in touch with Amanda. She is always understanding and asking question to ensure our vision, which we definitely loved! And anytime we wanted to change something, because we did have an outside wedding, so many things did change almost last minute, Amanda did not even sweat, and we were very impressed! We definitely received more than what we paid for, but the execution was so flawless, a price point wouldn't have mattered. Our big day was more than what we could have imagined, and along the way, we didn't only have a great experience, but we also sparked a great new friendship; Amanda is the sweetest person, warm heart, and great to work with! One thing we do regret, is that we did not have her as our wedding coordinator; and I'm sure if we did have her as a coordinator, more stress would have been taken off of us, but even at that, Amanda still worked wonders and had us happy from day 1! Thank you so much for everything Amanda!

Sent on 02/22/2018
  • Z

Zoe Lavely · Married on 09/07/2018

Best one out there!

The big day went by smooth and was well organized

Sent on 11/07/2018

Michelle · Married on 06/16/2018

Amanda and her assistant were amazing from day one of working with them to wedding day! She was definitely a huge help and made sure everything ran very smoothly! We would definitely highly recommend her to anyone needing a coordinator.

Sent on 06/26/2018

Cyndi · Married on 06/16/2018

Being a mother of the Bride and being out of state. Amanda was awesome!

Sent on 07/05/2018

Lindsey · Married on 05/18/2018

We asked Bluebonnet Events to help us with the day-of coordination, and it was the best decision we could have made for our wedding! Amanda Brown was absolutely amazing in every way. From our first meeting with her, we just knew she was the one! We had no idea what we were doing or where to start in our wedding planning journey, but Amanda put us at ease immediately. She helped us create the perfect wedding day timeline, come up with ideas for the guest favors, suggested other vendors that she has worked with, and she even helped with the small details like our seating chart and centerpieces. My favorite part of wedding planning with Amanda was whenever I would worry about not following some of the traditional wedding protocol, she would say "It's your wedding, you can do whatever you want!" She made sure that we got the wedding of OUR dreams! On the day of our wedding, Amanda made sure that my husband and I were stress free. It is inevitable that something doesn't go according to plan, but I never knew about any of the mishaps because Amanda was on top of it before it was even happening! She kept our wedding on schedule and all events on time. She even worked with the photographers to capture great shots of our little details from our wedding that I never would have thought of. To say Amanda Brown is amazing is an understatement. I highly recommend her services to everyone searching for the dream wedding because she can make it happen! We even have her booked for my younger sister's wedding coming up... that is how awesome she is!

Sent on 06/03/2018

Kim · Married on 04/28/2018

Amanda was wonderful! Being from out of town, Amanda was outstanding in bridging the gap to San Antonio. As the mother of the bride, the only thing I would have done differently is reserving Amanda for the entire night. We needed her ALL NIGHT LONG! :) She was great!

Sent on 05/19/2018

Elizabeth · Married on 04/14/2018

Oh my goodness, I absolutely love Amanda! From the moment I met her at the bridal extravaganza, I knew I had to book her to be my day of coordinator. Her personality and demeanor put me at ease knowing that everything would go smoothly and according to plan. Every single text was always answered promptly and felt like I was texting an old friend. She had plenty of advice and knowledge to share (like which leg the garter went on! haha) so now I know anytime I look back on my special day, I will always remember her and the wonderful work she did. Thank you Amanda!! #herreraeverafter

Sent on 04/27/2018

Brittany · Married on 03/31/2018

Amanda and her assistant were great! They helped oor wedding run smoothly and I didnt have to worry about anything! Anything we asked of her the day of she did or tried to find a solution to. I highly recommend Bluebonnet Events for your wedding planning.

Sent on 04/14/2018

Erika · Married on 03/30/2018

Amanda and her staff is amazing! She helped alleviate any additional stress leading up to the wedding day by providing helpful tips, assistance with decor and other resources that kept me and my husband on track for our big day. Her professionalism, knowledge and punctuality when working with her assured me that we chose the right cooordinator. Our Harry Potter themed wedding was simply perfect even with some minor hiccups(which were my fault). Amanda was quick to help me with that so I wouldn’t worry. I was able to actually enjoy my wedding... stress free! Thank you so much Bluebonnet Events! I will definitely be recommending you to friends and family!

Sent on 04/17/2018

Elyse · Married on 03/17/2018

Amanda was amazing, our wedding day was an absolute dream because of this woman! From the rehearsal to the ceremony and reception, everything was flawless. The attention to detail this woman has is incredible, and her way of keeping everything running in order and on time is perfection. She had everything down from the timeline to the decor and table settings, I didn't have a single worry the entire weekend. I wish i could rate her higher than just a five because she is truly amazing!

Sent on 03/29/2018

Rickie · Married on 03/10/2018

Where do I begin to explain how incredible Amanda was at our wedding? It was a last-ish minute decision to hire a day-of coordinator. I planned everything and hired vendors myself, and then about 2 months before the wedding I decided that I wanted the peace of mind of having someone to make sure everything ran smoothly. I found Amanda with Bluebonnet Events, and after our first phone call I immediately felt a huge weight lifted off of my shoulders. I hadn’t even hired her yet, but she sent me a mock-up timeline anyway. She told me that even if I didn’t hire her, that I should use that timeline, which had details of things I would never have thought of ahead of time. I hired her the next day, and I am so glad I did. She met with my mom and me at the venue about a month before, she came to our rehearsal and ran that, and she was there all day for my wedding WITH an assistant. Because of Amanda, everything happened right on time. The photographer and important family/friends were there to witness cake cutting, toasts, first dance, etc. When dinner was served, she made plates for us and made sure we were able to sit down and eat. She always made sure I had a glass of champagne and my husband had a beer. She monitored the entrances to keep random people from wandering into the reception (many tried). She coordinated everyone in lines at the end for our confetti send-off. I can’t say enough how necessary a coordinator is, even if you don’t think you need one. I 100% recommend Amanda. Because of her, we had an absolutely perfect wedding, and I wouldn’t change a thing.

Sent on 03/13/2018

mia · Married on 02/24/2018

Amanda helped plan our wedding and did flowers for the bridal party. She was absolutely amazing and hands-down one of the sweetest persons I've ever met. I was really nervous about my wedding day and the logistics and details that go into it but Amanda was very reassuring and made my day absolutely perfect. She helped with minor details as well. Our cake came in the different color flowers and she offered to change them out for free, she went above and beyond and help making my wedding amazing and my guest feel welcomed & our flowers were beautiful. I seriously could not have asked for a better planner! Thanks amanda

Sent on 03/06/2018

Marisol · Married on 02/17/2018

Amanda's services are much more affordable than anything else I could find. I had to make a few changes last minute and she was very flexible. They started setting up at my venue very early and the attendants were very attentive to my guests. My guests could not stop talking about how beautiful and fun my wedding was.

Sent on 02/23/2018

Adriana · Married on 02/17/2018

My husband and I couldn't be happier with the amount of service Amanda provided us with. She had everything we needed to make our wedding perfect. She provided us with a cake stand, center pieces, flowers and everything you can think of for the reception and our ceremony. Her prices are the best we could find in the area. The services that Amanda provided us was exceptional. We recommend her if you need someone who can do it all for an amazing price.

Sent on 03/06/2018

Miriam · Married on 02/17/2018

My fiance and I are SO happy with our decision to engage Amanda Brown of Bluebonnet Events as our day-of wedding coordinator. She was super pleasant and easy to communicate with from the get go, and especially in the weeks leading up to the event. (We live out of state and were planning the party from afar, and we were so grateful that Amanda could go on a venue-walk through for us.) Then, she was absolutely invaluable on the day of the wedding, as the point person for our other vendors and the lead person setting up decor. (In addition to day-of coordination, we added on her services to set up table arrangements, hang banners, place the uplights and some floral arrangements, arrange a beautiful display of family photos, and more.) She brought us food and drinks, helped us and our families stick to the timeline with polite and friendly reminders and cues, even sent her assistant to get a Tide pen for me when I got something on my dress! After the party was through and we made our grand exit, Amanda worked with the caterer to make sure everything was packed up and loaded into family cars, so that our wedding party and parents weren't stuck with a huge clean-up task. I'd absolutely recommend Bluebonnet Events to anyone. Thank you, Amanda!

Sent on 02/26/2018
    Bluebonnet Events 14
    Bluebonnet Events 15
    Bluebonnet Events 16

Bluebonnet Events's reply:

Miriam, it was such a pleasure to work with you and James (he is no longer your fiance lol). Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your special day!

Desiree · Married on 12/16/2017

Amanda is the sweetest, easiest person to work with & made wedding planning a breeze for me! I would recommend her to anyone and everyone!

Sent on 12/20/2017

raiza · Married on 12/01/2017

Thank You So Much!! Amanda with Bluebonnet Events did a spectacular job with all my flowers at our wedding. I told her what I wanted and it turned out better than I pictured and anticipated. She also delivered to the venue on time. I'm still getting compliments.

Sent on 12/10/2017

Brandy · Married on 10/21/2017

Amanda and Bluebonnet events were nothing short of amazing. She worked with our requests for our day of coordination and even created our full timeline for the big day within 2 hours of signing our contract. The services are super affordable and we didnt have to worry about anything the day of except for enjoying our time. They work hard to assure that everything goes smoothly and even support in clean up, cake cutting, boutanier pinning, etc. My husband and I highly recommend Bluebonnet events for their wedding coordination and bartending.

Sent on 11/06/2017

Taylor · Married on 09/30/2017

Amanda is absolutely amazing!!! I have absolutely no bad things to say about her!! We used her for day-of coordinating for our wedding this past weekend. We could not have done it without her. She definitely kept me sane on the day of!! Everything went SO smoothly thanks to Amanda! My family and I were able to sit back and enjoy the night knowing that everything was taken care of! We also used her servers to assist with food, and they were sooo helpful and amazing as well!! Our wedding would not have been so wonderful and enjoyable without Amanda and her team!! I absolutely, 100% recommend her to anyone planning a wedding! You will not regret it at all! She truly cares about you and what you want. Thank you so much Amanda for making our wedding day so special. ??

Sent on 10/02/2017

Jennifer · Married on 07/22/2017

Amanda and Bluebonnet Events have so much to offer at excellent prices with a high level of professionalism. For our wedding, we purchased services for our centerpieces with floral decor, reception table settings, bouquets and boutonnieres, bridal bouquets for the ceremony and bridal portraits, bartending and mixer packages. Amanda was involved in every aspect and was readily available at any time for the million questions I seemed to have. She was also readily available with suggestions for the parts of the wedding that we hadn't settled on. She actually became what we call "The fairy godmother of weddings". We had to move our wedding up 4 months from our set date due to military obligations. In her understanding of the military lifestyle, she was able to keep the contracts for our new wedding date, she recommended an awesome and affordable caterer that we used, AND she helped us find a wonderful venue! Amanda went above and beyond both of our expectations for our wedding! As a testament, our guests also loved the decor, the flowers, the food and the drinks provided at our wedding. My bridal party loved their bouquets and the groomsmen thought the boutonnieres were awesome, since they included bullet casings from my husband's AR-15. My husband and I highly recommend Amanda and Blubonnet Events for ANY wedding needs!

Sent on 09/17/2017