Blue Sky Elopements

Westminster, CO View map

Your ceremony is the heart of your wedding day--don’t leave it to an amateur! Let us inspire you! We can tailor the ceremony to be exactly what you want, be it elegant, light-hearted, romantic, upbeat, spiritual, or just plain FUN! We have many resources to get us started, and you can add your own ideas as well. We’ll create a memory that will last a lifetime!

And if you're looking for a short 'n sweet, simple ceremony, we have those too! We try to offer ceremonies for every budget. Let your ceremony be a joyful and unique reflection of YOUR love--not a beige, cookie-cutter service that will have your guests dozing off!

Our officiants serve almost the entire state of Colorado--and they're talented, energetic, experienced and (most important) passionate about weddings. We’re big on humor--not the slapstick comedy type--but the infusion of a lightness and playfulness (while still retaining the beauty of the words we speak) that calms frazzled nerves, infuses joy into the celebration and sets us apart from more traditional officiants.

We're on a mission to eradicate beige wedding ceremonies from the planet (or at least our corner of it!). We hope you'll join us!

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1795.00

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$2008.00

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Kikimers13
    Kirsten Getting married on 11/13/2021
    Terri Wood did such a beautiful ceremony. We got married in Newport, OR and it was wonderful. Terri was kind, and spoke articulately and beautifully. The ceremony was exactly what we wanted and everyone was impressed. I didn't have to worry about a thing. Terri even called to tell me it would be okay that it was raining on my wedding day which wasn't part of the "package" so I was very grateful to her for that.

Blue Sky Elopements's reply:

How wonderful to hear this! Terri is somewhat new to our company and this is her first Wedding Wire review. She will be thrilled to know that she made such a positive difference on your special day. Thanks so much for sharing your kind words!

Maureen
    Shannon G. Married on 03/10/2020

Amazing experience!

Our experience with Blue Sky couldn't have been smoother. The photographer they provided us with was PHENOMENAL and everything that was promised was delivered. Thank you for a perfect day!

Blue Sky Elopements's reply:

I LOVE Phenomenal! We aspire to Phenomenal! We LIVE for Phenomenal!! (Okay, now I officially know how to spell that word!!) So happy that we met your expectations. Shannon! Thank you for sharing your kind words. Maureen
  • Julie
    Julie F. Married on 10/10/2019

Everything we wanted and MORE!

My ability to handle stress was compromised by personal tragedy a few years ago. I tried planning our wedding on my own, but even a small wedding proved far too much for me to handle. I started researching wedding planners and Blue Sky Elopements came up in my search. After my initial phone call with Maureen, I knew this was the way I wanted to go.

Every vendor went far above and beyond my expectations. Each one over-delivered in a big way. Kristin, our coordinator, was always available to help calm nerves, bounce ideas off of, and plan each detail to perfection. My hair and makeup were exquisitely done, our officiant was very knowledgeable and responsive, the venue was beyond my wildest dreams, our photographs are magical, and my bridal bouquet FAR exceeded my expectations. The price was more than fair for the services we received. Thank you so much for your assistance -- you made our day stress free and perfect!

Blue Sky Elopements's reply:

Hey, married lady Julie! Thanks so much for your very effusive review. It made my day and I know Kristin will be pleased when I forward it to her. I agree that your pictures were absolutely magical - although I can't take credit for the snow on brilliantly colored fall leaves. That was all Mother Nature's doing. Wishing you and Glen all the love in the world! Maureen

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Real Weddings

• Patrick & Lindsey
    22 photos · 06/26/2014

Fleur Bistro Fleur Bistro Mansion Weddings

I had the opportunity to meet Kim (Mattei) from Lyssabeth's Wedding Officiants at a recent wedding held at our facility: Green Valley Ranch Golf Club. I thought she did an outstanding job! one of the most memorable ceremonies I have seen and heard to date, she did a wonderful job with organizing the bridal party and keeping everyone calm and on track. It would be a plesure to work with Kim or another associate of Lyssabeth's anytime.

8915 Field St UNIT 119 Westminster, CO, 80021
(720) 383-4805

Serving Colorado & California
Location of (Blue Sky Elopements)

Other vendors in Denver for your wedding