Depot Rd, Clarkston, MI 48348 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Deals 1

About Blue Heaven Events

Blue Heaven Events is a full-service wedding officiant company based in Clarkston, Michigan. Owner Ali Lazzeri wants to tell your story!

I tailor each of my ceremonies using my custom questionnaire. I get to know you on a more personal level, as individuals and as a couple to create a ceremony that truly reflects your relationship and your story. You will receive several options for each section of the ceremony, and you choose the options best suited for you.

I have a laid back, but professional style that puts my couples at ease. I love to make people laugh and tear up! I am very accomodating and can offer assistance in writing vows and giving suggestions for readings and music.

My custom package includes:

• In person questionnaire meeting
  • Writing your custom ceremony
  • Unlimited emails/phone calls
  • Performing your ceremony
  • Rehearsal Coordination
  • Filing your license

$375 (travel fees may apply)

Looking for something simple and quick? I will perform a pre-written ceremony and file your license $150 (travel fees may apply)

Find out more on my website or get in touch! I'd be happy to meet for a free consultation!

www.blueheavenevents.net

ali@blueheavenevents.net

248.408.8660

I am open to all beliefs and willing to officiate any type of ceremony! religious, non-religious, LGBTQ, elopement, vow renewal, military, interfaith, spiritual. More information and package options are available on the website.

Follow Blue Heaven Events on
Traverse City
70bff8c34e3aaf3c 1538579108 8c14e3a0dc83c947 1538579105676 1 38653506 133126017

33 Reviews for Blue Heaven Events

Heather S. · Getting married on 07/10/2020

An officiant who really cares!

I met Ali (Blue Heaven Event Services) at a small bridal show at my venue.

To be honest, I was planning on reaching out to a family friend who was a Pastor to do our service, but when Ali did a follow up with me after the bridal show I thought I'd give her a call to chat, just to have options before I made my decision.

Our first call went really well, and after I got off the phone with her I told my (now) husband that I may go with her because she seemed 1. very caring and 2. very professional (this was really important to me).

I work in live event production, and I've helped produce big shows with THOUSANDS of attendees, and I know how hard it can be to execute the smallest of events if you're not organized and prepared. It was very apparent that Ali was both of those, and in the end we decided to use her as our officiant.

She was amazing to work with, extremely easy to reach out to, put a lot of time and effort into the ceremony planning, and was kind enough to help incorporate a special request into our ceremony (turned out perfect, by the way).

I would highly recommend reaching out to her if you're looking for an officiant for your big day. I believe once you have a chat with her you'll feel the same way I did and decide that your ceremony is in good hands with Ali.

Thank you again for everything!

Sent on 10/24/2019
  • Mara

Mara · Married on 03/14/2020

Ali was Amazing!

Ali was simply AMAZING. The ceremony was perfect, and she tailored it to us flawlessly. Ali really listened to everything we wanted with our ceremony, I couldn’t be happier. We had an issue on the rehearsal day at the location: the person that was supposed to unlock the door of the chapel for us never showed up. Ali stepped up and made sure we got in a rehearsal even if we couldn’t go inside. She really knows her stuff, and her professionalism and calmness helped to keep me from panicking about the situation. I highly recommend her.

Sent on 03/18/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Blue Heaven Events FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services?
    $ 375.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price?
    Ceremony Rehearsal
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services?
    $ 100.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?
    $ 50.00
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?
    Non-religious
    Interfaith
    Ceremony Rehearsal
    Vow Renewal
    Civil Union
    Single Religion
  • What services do you provide?
    Allow Couples' Own Vows
    Licensed
  • What religious affiliations do you serve?
    Agnostic
    Presbyterian
    Quaker
    Shinto
    Unitarian
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?
    Less than 30 mins.
    30-60 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed?
    MI
  • What languages do you speak?
    English

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Blue Heaven Events 1
    Free Consultation
    Please contact me to set up a free one hour consultation!

• The Wedding Connection Wedding Officiants

Ali does a fabulous job. Very professional.

• Mike Staff Productions Wedding Photographers

We love working with Ali and her staff because we know her weddings will run smoothly. We obsess over details for an event and we love meeting other professionals who care about a wedding as much, if not more than the bride and groom!

• The Panache Group Wedding DJs

Ali is not only sweet, but very on top of her game. She's always sensitive to the big picture for her clients and unlike many wedding coordinators out there, she has a lot of experience under her belt. We highly recommend her as an option!

• Depot Rd Clarkston, MI, 48348 See on map
    248-791-9913 (Phone number)
    Location of (Blue Heaven Events)