Blue Heaven Events Reviews

33 Reviews for Blue Heaven Events

• Holly

Holly Gee · Getting married on 06/05/2021

Very Flexible!

I booked Ali after I read everyone's wonderful reviews! My wedding is not until 2021 however she has already been such an amazing help. My venue changed suddenly and Ali was totally understanding and flexible. We can not wait to have her apart of our big day!

Sent on 03/21/2020

Heather S. · Getting married on 07/10/2020

An officiant who really cares!

I met Ali (Blue Heaven Event Services) at a small bridal show at my venue.

To be honest, I was planning on reaching out to a family friend who was a Pastor to do our service, but when Ali did a follow up with me after the bridal show I thought I'd give her a call to chat, just to have options before I made my decision.

Our first call went really well, and after I got off the phone with her I told my (now) husband that I may go with her because she seemed 1. very caring and 2. very professional (this was really important to me).

I work in live event production, and I've helped produce big shows with THOUSANDS of attendees, and I know how hard it can be to execute the smallest of events if you're not organized and prepared. It was very apparent that Ali was both of those, and in the end we decided to use her as our officiant.

She was amazing to work with, extremely easy to reach out to, put a lot of time and effort into the ceremony planning, and was kind enough to help incorporate a special request into our ceremony (turned out perfect, by the way).

I would highly recommend reaching out to her if you're looking for an officiant for your big day. I believe once you have a chat with her you'll feel the same way I did and decide that your ceremony is in good hands with Ali.

Thank you again for everything!

Sent on 10/24/2019
  • Mara

Mara · Married on 03/14/2020

Ali was Amazing!

Ali was simply AMAZING. The ceremony was perfect, and she tailored it to us flawlessly. Ali really listened to everything we wanted with our ceremony, I couldn’t be happier. We had an issue on the rehearsal day at the location: the person that was supposed to unlock the door of the chapel for us never showed up. Ali stepped up and made sure we got in a rehearsal even if we couldn’t go inside. She really knows her stuff, and her professionalism and calmness helped to keep me from panicking about the situation. I highly recommend her.

Sent on 03/18/2020
  • Kelly

Kelly Hynes · Married on 11/03/2019

What a Beautiful Ceremony

Our wedding was yesterday, Ali did such an amazing job. We told her we were big fans of Star Wars and we wanted it to be implemented in the ceremony. She was on spot on and everything was perfect!! Would recommend 10/10 to everyone!!

Sent on 11/04/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 11/02/2019

Ali was great!

We had Ali as our officiant at our wedding and we couldn't be happier. She was so available anytime we had questions and very flexible with meeting us. She wrote the most beautiful ceremony-we are still getting compliments about it. If you're looking for an officiant, look no further! She is the best!!

Sent on 11/06/2019

Bailey Fogo · Married on 09/28/2019

Everyone deserves to have an Ali by their side on their big day!

Ali is beyond incredible. She was so much more than an officiant to us. She was there to help with wedding planning and organizing. She spoke with all our vendors and made everything come together so perfectly. She made our day into what it was. It wouldn’t have been so smooth without her. She is so willing to listen and hear what you’re saying and make it happen. She has so many options for your ceremony and she’ll customize anything and everything so that it truly reflects who you are as a couple. Anyone would be truly lucky to have Ali by their side on the most important day of their lives.

Sent on 09/30/2019
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 09/01/2019

Personalized ceremony

Ali helped us to plan a ceremony that worked uniquely for us.

Sent on 09/16/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 06/08/2019

Best Beginning to Marriage

Ali with Blue Heaven Events is the right one for the job if you are looking for a broad- spectrum officiant (she can accommodate so many different types of ceremony preferences). She is so laid back and it is amazing to find individuals who are so passionate in what the job entails - in Ali’s case, the words that would start our marriage. I could tell she believed her own words just as much as we believe them and to her, this is more than a job. It cannot be an easy feat speaking in front of others (in our case, we let the professional do most of the talking ;) haha), but she did such an amazing job and if getting married over and over again were a thing, I would pick her every time. Thank you, Ali, for fitting into our wedding day so perfectly and being at the start of it all for us. We can’t thank you enough!!

Sent on 06/19/2019

Jonathan Donahue · Married on 05/23/2019

Highly recommend!

We had a great time working with Ali. After a conversation with her where she got to know us, she really used what she learned about us to customize the ceremony for us and gave us options. It felt very "us" and we got so many compliments on the ceremony. She was also very professional throughout the whole process and very easy to work with. We highly recommend her!

Sent on 06/23/2019

Alex Snook · Married on 04/06/2019

Simple and lovely

Ali was wonderful to work with and did a great job customizing our ceremony to fit our style. She was flexible and had a calm, steady presence throughout the planning process, as well as on our wedding day. I would absolutely recommend her.

Sent on 05/14/2019

Camille · Married on 04/05/2019

Beautiful Ceremony

Ali was great, I highly recommend her to everyone who needs an officiant! She was gracious, very professional, and the customization options for our wedding ceremony made it uniquely special.

Sent on 04/17/2019

Brandi · Married on 02/22/2019

Very Professional

Ali was fantastic and officiated my recent wedding (2/22/19). From start to finish she understood what we were looking for, and executed it beautifully. Everything about our ceremony was personalized. I received compliments from our guests saying how the length of the ceremony was perfect ( not too long or but more than 5 minute I do’s). I would recommend Ali to any newly engaged couple, she was definitely one of our favorite vendors!

Sent on 03/05/2019

Rhaylinn · Married on 07/29/2018

Ali was great. She was open to our idea for the ceremony and made our ceremony truly one of a kind.

Sent on 08/15/2018

Nicole · Married on 07/14/2018

Ali was amazing! We are so happy that we found her to officiate our wedding. Would definitely recommend her!

Sent on 08/04/2018

Taylor · Married on 03/30/2018

June 6.14.19 Wedding

Ali was professional, yet personable. She wrote a beautiful ceremony for our wedding. Ali gave me so many options to choose from to truly make it our own. She did a beautiful job, and there was not a dry eye around after our ceremony. Thank you!

Sent on 07/09/2019

Erika · Married on 09/17/2016

I purchased Ali's day of coordination services to help make sure my wedding went smoothly. Since we had it in a tent on private property there wasn't anyone "in charge" to oversee everything. We are so, so happy we decided to work with Ali! She really went above and beyond what I was expecting and helped with a few minor bumps in the road the week before. She always got back to me quickly, was sweet and patient with me, and even allowed us to pay for her services over time with multiple payments. The day of, her and her crew were so sweet, professional, and made sure everyone was on the same page and everything went super smoothly. I don't see how we could have done it without her!!!

Sent on 09/20/2016

Rebecca · Married on 09/09/2016

I cannot imagine my wedding with out ALI and her team!
    Its true what they say your wedding day goes by in a flash!-but it was such a wonderful day, everything turned out so much better then I could have ever even hoped for. -It TRULY couldn't have been that was with out Ali and her team, It was such a pleasure to work with her, because of her and her team everything went smooth and the venue looked amazing, and she kept me calm and cool.

Sent on 10/12/2016

Danielle · Married on 07/30/2016

Ali was so supportive and knowledgeable I had very little stress! She guided us so perfectly through the whole process! We were so lucky to have found such a wonderful woman! My wedding was PERFECTION!

Sent on 09/19/2016

Susan · Married on 07/02/2016

The best thing we did in planning my daughter's wedding was to hire Ali! She handled everything. She was professional, detail-oriented, pleasant and efficient. I would highly recommend her services; we wouldn't have had such a beautiful wedding without her!

Sent on 07/11/2016

Caitlin · Married on 07/02/2016

Ali is worth every penny! You are not paying for one day one person. She works with you before the day of your event and will help you with anything and everything you need. She was a huge help and gave my husband, my mother, and me a huge piece of mind. She is fabulous!!

Sent on 07/13/2016

Aimee · Married on 04/08/2016

Ali helped plan our California wedding remotely and provided us with wonderful support and knowledge to handle our to-do list. She was super great with planning/organizing our vendors, decor, etc. Our day would not have been as amazing without her!

Sent on 09/19/2016

Ali was very easy to work with, took initiative with design and was most helpful. A pleasure to work with and very responsible.

Sent on 11/19/2015

Gail · Married on 06/20/2015

Ali allowed me and the other parents of the bride and groom to enjoy a wonderful and joyful event without the stress of dealing with any wedding day issues. Ali was an amazing person to work with! I am extremely detail-oriented and Ali surpassed my personal expectations. She helped us focus on questions we had overlooked and provided options to resolve concerns in advance. On the wedding day, Ali took care of everyone - including the bride, bridesmaids, groom, parents, and guests. She handled any potential hiccups before anyone else knew about them. It was a perfect wedding, if I do say so myself ... and I'm grateful to Ali of Blue Heaven Events for her role in making it so special!

Sent on 08/04/2015

kirsta · Married on 10/04/2014

Ali was absolutely amazing from the moment we met her to the day after our wedding. Her professionalism and knowledge were fantastic and she put myself, my husband and our families minds at ease on the day of our wedding. Everything ran smoothly and Ali made that happen!

Sent on 10/27/2014

David · Married on 01/11/2014

Blue Heaven Eventswas fantastic. Ali had everything organized in a short time and everything was perfect. We couldn't asked for a better vendor. Ali is sweet and professional. You Rock Ali... We would definitely refer Blue Heaven Events.

Sent on 01/27/2014