Blue Heaven Events Reviews

40 Reviews for Blue Heaven Events

• Lillia

Lillia Rheinlander · Getting married on 07/08/2022

Friendly, Professional, and Reliable

Ali's service was provided to us through the Holly Hotel's elopement package. She was prompt in reaching out to us, interested in hearing about our wishes for the ceremony, and happy to provide suggestions. She ended up writing our ceremony for us, and it was perfect for our intimate wedding with family. She sent us the written ceremony/timeline in advance, arrived on-time the day of the wedding, and has since provided us with the information we need to pick up our license and begin the name change process. We are very happy with how stress-free she made everything!

Sent on 09/08/2020
  • Holly

Holly Gee · Getting married on 06/05/2021

Very Flexible!

I booked Ali after I read everyone's wonderful reviews! My wedding is not until 2021 however she has already been such an amazing help. My venue changed suddenly and Ali was totally understanding and flexible. We can not wait to have her apart of our big day!

Sent on 03/21/2020

Claire Albert · Married on 10/17/2020

Wonderful and extremely professional

Easy to communicate and schedule

Sent on 10/19/2020
  • Tessa

Tessa Warner · Married on 10/10/2020

Look no further!

Ali is simply the best. The most important part of a wedding is the ceremony, and she works so hard to personalize every single aspect! Planning, and re-planning a wedding during a pandemic is very difficult, but Ali brought the love and excitement back into our lives. Her flexibility and detail oriented nature allowed me to worry about other, less important things. If you're getting married, then you need to hire her!

Sent on 10/25/2020
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 09/25/2020

Ali was awesome!

Ali was an amazing officiant. She created the most perfect ceremony for my and my new husband. It was everything we wanted in a non-religious ceremony, and told a quick, short story of our relationship. We loved meeting with Ali and discussing our relationship. We especially loved reading over Ali's different ceremony options to create our perfect ceremony!! THANK You Ali for making our ceremony so amazing!!

Sent on 10/16/2020
  • Kristen

Kristen · Married on 08/22/2020

Performed a perfect ceremony

I love how personalized our ceremony was. Ali sent us many drafts that we could choose from so our ceremony was exactly how we wanted it. Ali is very sweet and professional, all of our family was impressed with her beautiful ceremony!

Sent on 08/24/2020
  • Kayla

Kayla Sweeney · Married on 08/14/2020

Beautiful and Touching Ceremony

Ali was such an amazing officiant throughout our entire experience with her. She wrote a beautiful and perfect ceremony for us and was a calming presence on our wedding day. We could not recommend her highly enough!

Sent on 08/19/2020

Joan S L · Married on 07/26/2020

There when needed

With the coronavirus it was hard for us to find somebody to get us married. Ali Worked with us immediately and helped us set up a day and a plan to get married.

Sent on 07/30/2020

Heather S. · Married on 07/10/2020

An officiant who really cares!

I met Ali (Blue Heaven Event Services) at a small bridal show at my venue.

To be honest, I was planning on reaching out to a family friend who was a Pastor to do our service, but when Ali did a follow up with me after the bridal show I thought I'd give her a call to chat, just to have options before I made my decision.

Our first call went really well, and after I got off the phone with her I told my (now) husband that I may go with her because she seemed 1. very caring and 2. very professional (this was really important to me).

I work in live event production, and I've helped produce big shows with THOUSANDS of attendees, and I know how hard it can be to execute the smallest of events if you're not organized and prepared. It was very apparent that Ali was both of those, and in the end we decided to use her as our officiant.

She was amazing to work with, extremely easy to reach out to, put a lot of time and effort into the ceremony planning, and was kind enough to help incorporate a special request into our ceremony (turned out perfect, by the way).

I would highly recommend reaching out to her if you're looking for an officiant for your big day. I believe once you have a chat with her you'll feel the same way I did and decide that your ceremony is in good hands with Ali.

Thank you again for everything!

Sent on 10/24/2019
  • Mara

Mara · Married on 03/14/2020

Ali was Amazing!

Ali was simply AMAZING. The ceremony was perfect, and she tailored it to us flawlessly. Ali really listened to everything we wanted with our ceremony, I couldn’t be happier. We had an issue on the rehearsal day at the location: the person that was supposed to unlock the door of the chapel for us never showed up. Ali stepped up and made sure we got in a rehearsal even if we couldn’t go inside. She really knows her stuff, and her professionalism and calmness helped to keep me from panicking about the situation. I highly recommend her.

Sent on 03/18/2020
  • Kelly

Kelly Hynes · Married on 11/03/2019

What a Beautiful Ceremony

Our wedding was yesterday, Ali did such an amazing job. We told her we were big fans of Star Wars and we wanted it to be implemented in the ceremony. She was on spot on and everything was perfect!! Would recommend 10/10 to everyone!!

Sent on 11/04/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 11/02/2019

Ali was great!

We had Ali as our officiant at our wedding and we couldn't be happier. She was so available anytime we had questions and very flexible with meeting us. She wrote the most beautiful ceremony-we are still getting compliments about it. If you're looking for an officiant, look no further! She is the best!!

Sent on 11/06/2019

Bailey Fogo · Married on 09/28/2019

Everyone deserves to have an Ali by their side on their big day!

Ali is beyond incredible. She was so much more than an officiant to us. She was there to help with wedding planning and organizing. She spoke with all our vendors and made everything come together so perfectly. She made our day into what it was. It wouldn’t have been so smooth without her. She is so willing to listen and hear what you’re saying and make it happen. She has so many options for your ceremony and she’ll customize anything and everything so that it truly reflects who you are as a couple. Anyone would be truly lucky to have Ali by their side on the most important day of their lives.

Sent on 09/30/2019
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 09/01/2019

Personalized ceremony

Ali helped us to plan a ceremony that worked uniquely for us.

Sent on 09/16/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 06/08/2019

Best Beginning to Marriage

Ali with Blue Heaven Events is the right one for the job if you are looking for a broad- spectrum officiant (she can accommodate so many different types of ceremony preferences). She is so laid back and it is amazing to find individuals who are so passionate in what the job entails - in Ali’s case, the words that would start our marriage. I could tell she believed her own words just as much as we believe them and to her, this is more than a job. It cannot be an easy feat speaking in front of others (in our case, we let the professional do most of the talking ;) haha), but she did such an amazing job and if getting married over and over again were a thing, I would pick her every time. Thank you, Ali, for fitting into our wedding day so perfectly and being at the start of it all for us. We can’t thank you enough!!

Sent on 06/19/2019

Jonathan Donahue · Married on 05/23/2019

Highly recommend!

We had a great time working with Ali. After a conversation with her where she got to know us, she really used what she learned about us to customize the ceremony for us and gave us options. It felt very "us" and we got so many compliments on the ceremony. She was also very professional throughout the whole process and very easy to work with. We highly recommend her!

Sent on 06/23/2019

Alex Snook · Married on 04/06/2019

Simple and lovely

Ali was wonderful to work with and did a great job customizing our ceremony to fit our style. She was flexible and had a calm, steady presence throughout the planning process, as well as on our wedding day. I would absolutely recommend her.

Sent on 05/14/2019

Camille · Married on 04/05/2019

Beautiful Ceremony

Ali was great, I highly recommend her to everyone who needs an officiant! She was gracious, very professional, and the customization options for our wedding ceremony made it uniquely special.

Sent on 04/17/2019

Brandi · Married on 02/22/2019

Very Professional

Ali was fantastic and officiated my recent wedding (2/22/19). From start to finish she understood what we were looking for, and executed it beautifully. Everything about our ceremony was personalized. I received compliments from our guests saying how the length of the ceremony was perfect ( not too long or but more than 5 minute I do’s). I would recommend Ali to any newly engaged couple, she was definitely one of our favorite vendors!

Sent on 03/05/2019

Rhaylinn · Married on 07/29/2018

Ali was great. She was open to our idea for the ceremony and made our ceremony truly one of a kind.

Sent on 08/15/2018

Nicole · Married on 07/14/2018

Ali was amazing! We are so happy that we found her to officiate our wedding. Would definitely recommend her!

Sent on 08/04/2018

Taylor · Married on 03/30/2018

June 6.14.19 Wedding

Ali was professional, yet personable. She wrote a beautiful ceremony for our wedding. Ali gave me so many options to choose from to truly make it our own. She did a beautiful job, and there was not a dry eye around after our ceremony. Thank you!

Sent on 07/09/2019

Erika · Married on 09/17/2016

I purchased Ali's day of coordination services to help make sure my wedding went smoothly. Since we had it in a tent on private property there wasn't anyone "in charge" to oversee everything. We are so, so happy we decided to work with Ali! She really went above and beyond what I was expecting and helped with a few minor bumps in the road the week before. She always got back to me quickly, was sweet and patient with me, and even allowed us to pay for her services over time with multiple payments. The day of, her and her crew were so sweet, professional, and made sure everyone was on the same page and everything went super smoothly. I don't see how we could have done it without her!!!

Sent on 09/20/2016

Rebecca · Married on 09/09/2016

I cannot imagine my wedding with out ALI and her team!
    Its true what they say your wedding day goes by in a flash!-but it was such a wonderful day, everything turned out so much better then I could have ever even hoped for. -It TRULY couldn't have been that was with out Ali and her team, It was such a pleasure to work with her, because of her and her team everything went smooth and the venue looked amazing, and she kept me calm and cool.

Sent on 10/12/2016

Danielle · Married on 07/30/2016

Ali was so supportive and knowledgeable I had very little stress! She guided us so perfectly through the whole process! We were so lucky to have found such a wonderful woman! My wedding was PERFECTION!

Sent on 09/19/2016