Blue Heaven Ceremonies Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

• Lillia
    Lillia R. Getting married on 07/08/2022

Friendly, Professional, and Reliable

Ali's service was provided to us through the Holly Hotel's elopement package. She was prompt in reaching out to us, interested in hearing about our wishes for the ceremony, and happy to provide suggestions. She ended up writing our ceremony for us, and it was perfect for our intimate wedding with family. She sent us the written ceremony/timeline in advance, arrived on-time the day of the wedding, and has since provided us with the information we need to pick up our license and begin the name change process. We are very happy with how stress-free she made everything!
    Aaron W. Married on 10/08/2021

Ali was phenomenal! She really took the time to get to know us and was able to answer all our questions

Ali was great! Our ceremony was beautifully written and we received so many compliments about it. I would highly recommend her to anyone planning a ceremony. She was able to fully answer all of our questions about the process and able to help us with the necessary paperwork.
    Kayla V. Married on 09/18/2021

The best officiant you will hire!

We recently used Blue Heaven Ceremonies for our wedding on Oct 1, 2021. From the start, Ali was very professional, kind and stayed on top of everything! She allowed us to include some personal touches in our semi custom ceremony. It was very modern, sweet, and the perfect length. We got many compliments about Ali and the ceremony. I would recommend her to anyone getting married and looking for an officiant!
  • Daniela
    Daniela Y. Married on 09/04/2021

Ali, our hero

My husband and I just got married a week ago. A few days before our wedding, we were contacted by our former officiant and told they had COVID-19. In a panic, we called Ali after having someone suggestion her and she saved our wedding! She was super sweet and so helpful! Even with the short time we had, she personalized our wedding to fit our wants and needs!! I could not have been more amazed at her professionalism and kindness. In the craziness of everything we forgot our wedding license at the hotel, and she was so kind to schedule a time to meet with us the next day to sign. Thank you Ali for everything!
  • Jake
    Jake M. Married on 08/14/2021

Excellent Experience!

We had a great experience working with Ali. She was very detail oriented and invested in making sure the ceremony met all of our needs!
    T Goddeeris Married on 08/07/2021

Calm, kind, responsive

Ali was originally hired as an officiant only, but after my daughter's wedding was postponed a year due to Covid, I asked her to assist as a planner as well. Best decision ever! While daughter and fiance moved from Nashville to Seattle in the middle of the pandemic, fiance had emergency surgery for a brain tumor (he is fine!), daughter had to find a job, etc....Ali helped me keep it together here, keep them on the ball for their parts in the wedding planning, and was very kind and calm through it all. She worked very well with the other vendors. She responded very quickly to calls and emails, and was very flexible. I don't know what we would have done without her. Highly recommend.
  • TheRealDealGal
    Therealdealgal Married on 07/31/2021

Ali was the Best

Ali kept the lines of communication open and dealt with my numerous questions. She put together an amazing ceremony and it was much more than I ever could have imagined! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!
    Jamie W. Married on 06/12/2021

The Best Officiant!

We couldn’t have been happier with our experience with Ali! She worked with us to make sure the ceremony was exactly what we wanted, short and simple lol. She is so sweet and kind and very professional. I get very nervous when I have to stand in front of a group and she helped ease my anxiety. I also accidentally signed our marriage license wrong (well, signed the right name but printed my old last name 🤦🏻‍♀️) and Ali wrote a note for the county clerk when she dropped it off, which made me feel so much better! I definitely recommend Ali to anyone looking for someone to customize their ceremony for their special day ❤️
    Brooke K. Married on 06/12/2021

Simply wonderful

Having Ali officiate our wedding was one of the best decisions. From start to finish, Ali was so accommodating and professional. Ali gave us guidance and advice on how to make our ceremony special. By working with us and learning about us, she made sure our wedding was personal, humorous, and unforgettable for us and for our guests. She was so easy to work with. There are not enough stars to describe how thankful we are for Ali.
  • Holly
    Holly G. Married on 06/05/2021

Very Flexible!

I booked Ali after I read everyone's wonderful reviews! My wedding is not until 2021 however she has already been such an amazing help. My venue changed suddenly and Ali was totally understanding and flexible. We can not wait to have her apart of our big day!
    Kate K. Married on 05/29/2021

She was wonderful

I had a small wedding that was quickly thrown together. Ally really helped make it special. I have no regrets and would recommend her to everyone! Thank you Allie!
    Samantha P. Married on 05/15/2021

The best ever

Ali is SO great. She is kind, professional and truly cares about her clients! She made planning our ceremony fun, exciting and stress free. We seriously cannot thank her enough for all of her help and quick responses. Ali is so great at what she does. We would 100% recommend her!!
  • Celeste
    Celeste H. Married on 12/12/2020

The perfect little ceremony

Ali was absolutely lovely to work with. She happily worked with me through the craziness of 2020 and having to change 100 things, and in the end helped craft a beautiful ceremony that truly came from the heart.
  • Linda
    Linda Y. Married on 11/11/2020

Friendly service

ALLI HAD WALKED ME THROUGH THIS PROCESS WHEN I WAS TRYING TO PLAN AN ELOPEMENT LAST MINUTE. SHE IS ALWAYS AVAILABLE FOR ANY QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS. I HIGHLY WOULD RECOMMEND HER TO A FRIEND.
    Claire A. Married on 10/17/2020

Wonderful and extremely professional

Easy to communicate and schedule
  • Michelle
    Michelle Married on 09/25/2020

Ali was awesome!

Ali was an amazing officiant. She created the most perfect ceremony for my and my new husband. It was everything we wanted in a non-religious ceremony, and told a quick, short story of our relationship. We loved meeting with Ali and discussing our relationship. We especially loved reading over Ali's different ceremony options to create our perfect ceremony!! THANK You Ali for making our ceremony so amazing!!
  • Kristen
    Kristen Married on 08/22/2020

Performed a perfect ceremony

I love how personalized our ceremony was. Ali sent us many drafts that we could choose from so our ceremony was exactly how we wanted it. Ali is very sweet and professional, all of our family was impressed with her beautiful ceremony!
  • Kayla
    Kayla S. Married on 08/14/2020

Beautiful and Touching Ceremony

Ali was such an amazing officiant throughout our entire experience with her. She wrote a beautiful and perfect ceremony for us and was a calming presence on our wedding day. We could not recommend her highly enough!
    Joan Married on 07/26/2020

There when needed

With the coronavirus it was hard for us to find somebody to get us married. Ali Worked with us immediately and helped us set up a day and a plan to get married.
    Heather Married on 07/10/2020

An officiant who really cares!

I met Ali (Blue Heaven Event Services) at a small bridal show at my venue.

To be honest, I was planning on reaching out to a family friend who was a Pastor to do our service, but when Ali did a follow up with me after the bridal show I thought I'd give her a call to chat, just to have options before I made my decision.

Our first call went really well, and after I got off the phone with her I told my (now) husband that I may go with her because she seemed 1. very caring and 2. very professional (this was really important to me).

I work in live event production, and I've helped produce big shows with THOUSANDS of attendees, and I know how hard it can be to execute the smallest of events if you're not organized and prepared. It was very apparent that Ali was both of those, and in the end we decided to use her as our officiant.

She was amazing to work with, extremely easy to reach out to, put a lot of time and effort into the ceremony planning, and was kind enough to help incorporate a special request into our ceremony (turned out perfect, by the way).

I would highly recommend reaching out to her if you're looking for an officiant for your big day. I believe once you have a chat with her you'll feel the same way I did and decide that your ceremony is in good hands with Ali.

Thank you again for everything!
  • Mara
    Mara Married on 03/14/2020

Ali was Amazing!

Ali was simply AMAZING. The ceremony was perfect, and she tailored it to us flawlessly. Ali really listened to everything we wanted with our ceremony, I couldn’t be happier. We had an issue on the rehearsal day at the location: the person that was supposed to unlock the door of the chapel for us never showed up. Ali stepped up and made sure we got in a rehearsal even if we couldn’t go inside. She really knows her stuff, and her professionalism and calmness helped to keep me from panicking about the situation. I highly recommend her.
  • Kelly
    Kelly H. Married on 11/03/2019

What a Beautiful Ceremony

Our wedding was yesterday, Ali did such an amazing job. We told her we were big fans of Star Wars and we wanted it to be implemented in the ceremony. She was on spot on and everything was perfect!! Would recommend 10/10 to everyone!!
  • Lauren
    Lauren Married on 11/02/2019

Ali was great!

We had Ali as our officiant at our wedding and we couldn't be happier. She was so available anytime we had questions and very flexible with meeting us. She wrote the most beautiful ceremony-we are still getting compliments about it. If you're looking for an officiant, look no further! She is the best!!
    Bailey F. Married on 09/28/2019

Everyone deserves to have an Ali by their side on their big day!

Ali is beyond incredible. She was so much more than an officiant to us. She was there to help with wedding planning and organizing. She spoke with all our vendors and made everything come together so perfectly. She made our day into what it was. It wouldn’t have been so smooth without her. She is so willing to listen and hear what you’re saying and make it happen. She has so many options for your ceremony and she’ll customize anything and everything so that it truly reflects who you are as a couple. Anyone would be truly lucky to have Ali by their side on the most important day of their lives.