1204 E 11 Mile Rd, Royal Oak, MI 48067 Map · Phone number

About The Panache Group

Top Pick of the Knot 2011, Bride's Choice Weddingwire 2011, and WDIV4's Best Music. Ceremony music, DJs, and photography - watch video samples & listen to side by side comparisons with our competitors online. We make planning live music fun, easy, interactive, and personal. Our musicians are local, play regularly together, and play our exclusively written music.

Follow The Panache Group on

Picture10

71 Reviews for The Panache Group

• Abby

Abby · Married on 05/25/2014

We absolutely loved the string quartet that played for our ceremony. We received many compliments on how great the music was. I was very pleased with the piece we commisioned and I would recommend Panache to anyone!

Regan · Married on 08/24/2013

We had completely left the ceremony music until the last minute (3 weeks before the wedding) and Panache was able to get us together with a String Trio that was just great! It was so easy to set it up and pick my music. The musicians were very professional and payed close attention to the bridal party as they entered and did a great job transitioning to my song to walk down the isle to.
    I highly recommend them!

My wife and I hired Panache to provide the music and emcee services for our reception. They were very particular up front and wanted to make sure they were matching us with the right DJ for our tastes. The DJ they selected understood exactly what we were looking for and got rave reviews throughout the evening. We had the dance floor full until the end of the night. It was a great party!

The Panache Group FAQ

• What services do you offer? Liability Insurance

• Blue Heaven Events
    Blue Heaven Events Wedding Officiants

Panache is an extraordinary company. Extremeley talented musicians, informative and easy to use website, innovative ideas and a dream to work with!

• Joseph F Bauer Studios
    Joseph F Bauer Studios Wedding Videographers

We've heard lots of live entertainment in our role as wedding videographers. As a former Orchestra director, I'm pretty critical of live entertainment, and Panache is by far the best I've heard. If quality is important in your entertainment choice, then choose Panache.

• Purple Clover Events
    Purple Clover Events Wedding Planners

Working with Panache is always such a wonderful experience. Jonas and all of the musicians are extremely professional, and are always willing to learn a new piece for special requests. There is never a worry about the quality of the music, it is nothing less than phenomenal!

• 1204 E 11 Mile Rd Royal Oak, MI 48067 See on map
    2482466775 (Other Phone Number)
    8773077766 (Fax Number)