Purple Clover Events

Royal Oak, MI View map

Planning your wedding will be one of the most exciting and important events of your life. It can also be a very stressful affair to plan, whether it will be a small, intimate gathering or an elaborate, formal production.

At Purple Clover Events we will bring our expertise to the table to create a pleasant planning experience for you and your family. Offering everything from Day Of Coordination to Full Service Planning, we will meet the needs of every couple. This ensures that every Bride and Groom, and the entire bridal party will truly be guests at the wedding.

SaveSave

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

1 User photo

Mary Married on 01/30/2021

We're glad we found Kate!

Kate was incredibly kind, patient, and helpful throughout the journey of trying to plan (and replan!) a wedding in the middle of a pandemic. She's ideal for couples who need major planning help and/or have weddings with 50+ guests. That said, we had a microwedding and it was still invaluable to have Kate there the day of to handle the smaller details. We're hoping to be able to work with her once a larger celebration is feasible. Kate's connections and prior experience with our venue and other vendors put us at ease and gave us insight into how things are typically done at our venue. We recommend her for anyone looking for a day-of coordinator (or for more extensive planning) in metro Detroit.

Purple Clover Events's reply:

Thank you so much for these amazing words Mary! I'm so sorry for the crazy twists and turns your wedding planning took, but I'm glad I was able to help you and Dan along the way, and finally say "I Do" this year! And of course, looking forward to the larger party when ever we can! 🎉
  • Sarah
    Sarah W. Married on 10/25/2019

Truely a joy to work with!

Kate was a such a pleasure! She took so much pressure and worry from me, and let me enjoy my daughters wedding, which was an absolute joy! She is very professional, and lovely to work with. Would highly recommend!!

Purple Clover Events's reply:

Thank you so much Michelle, you are so sweet! It was such a pleasure to be a part of the day with your family :)
  • Madeline
    Madeline P. Married on 08/17/2019

Purple Clover Day of Coordinator

Kate was awesome as our day of coordinator! I was not bothered once throughout the day/night as far as I know everything went swimmingly. I could not appreciate her more! She was very honest, direct, and professional through the process. Her team was very helpful and adaptable to our many needs! I would highly recommend her for your special day and trust she knows what she’s doing!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Real Weddings

• Robert & Maria
    25 photos · 06/12/2015

The Rite Officiant The Rite Officiant Wedding Officiants

I have had the pleasure of working with Kate several time and have always been impressed with her professionalism, personal care and attention to detail. I would work with her any time! Not only is she professional, but she is an extremely easy person to work with. As a wedding officiant, I know that I can trust Kate to be "spot on" when it comes to running the day!

Perfect Day Celebrations Perfect Day Celebrations Wedding Officiants

Purple Clover is a very professional event planning team that will make your wedding day dreams come true!

BTW Photography BTW Photography Wedding Photographers

In my eight years of shooting weddings in Metro-Detroit, I have met many planners. How many of those do I remember? Very few. How many of those would I recommend to a bride? Even less. Every bride and groom who are even considering a wedding planner or same day coordinator, I send them to Kate. That is how good she is and how much I trust her as a professional. I have seen her go above and beyond for clients at every wedding. She is honest, forthcoming, professional, easy to work with, reliable...I can't say enough good things about her. My favorite weddings are ones where I work with her because I know the day will not only go smoothly, but go great. She has my full recommendation.

Royal Oak, MI, 48067
2488209260
Location of (Purple Clover Events)

Other vendors in Detroit for your wedding