Novi, MI 48375 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 77
  • Deals 1

About Bliss Weddings & Events

Bliss Loves People. Period.
We love the events and moments that make up a person's life and our goal is to help each of those moments go as smoothly and beautifully as possible.

Bliss Weddings' mission is to create a memorable day for each and every one person we work with. No matter your budget, style or the size of your event, we will be there every step of the way. We believe that the planning process, as intimidating as it may seem, should always be as enjoyable as possible and each event should be treated as something unique and personal. No two events are ever alike and our clients receive very personal and professional attention, all while having some fun along the way. With us working alongside your team of vendors, you can rest assured that your event is good hands with Bliss.

Follow Bliss Weddings & Events on

I0542

• Videos 4

16 Reviews for Bliss Weddings & Events

Kimberly · Married on 10/01/2010

I really enjoyed working with Amanda during the planning of my wedding. Bliss was the very first vendor that I booked...19 months before my wedding! I knew from the get-go that I was going to need (for peace of mind) someone there on the day of the wedding to make sure that all of the little details were taken care of and I didn't want to ask a friend or relative to take on that responsibility. From Day 1, Amanda was professional, kind and honest about everything and offered great suggestions to me for vendors and was available for email and phone contact whenever necessary. In the weeks leading up to the wedding she was completely on top of everything. She took care of contacting my vendors to work out the final details for the day of the wedding and worked closely with the coordinator at our venue to ensure that our day went smoothly. I couldn't have asked for a more stress free and relaxing, enjoyable wedding day and I know that my ability to enjoy so much of my day was largely in part to Amanda making sure that things were taken care of and that I didn't have to worry about a thing. I am so glad that she was there to take care of any small hiccups (I don't even know if there were any...that's how good she was!) and kept me updated throughout the evening and also checked in with my husband and I throughout the night to make sure we didn't need anything. She was fantastic and I can't thank her enough for all she did for us!

Sent on 02/02/2011

Melissa · Married on 08/28/2010

In hind sight, I do not know how I could have made it through my wedding planning process and wedding day without Bliss Weddings and Events!
    Amanda helped me choose perfect details for my wedding that made it unique, special and most of all a total blast! One of the most important roles Amanda played was as the person who would rein me in when my ideas went a little too overboard! It was so wonderful to have that voice of reason to keep you focused and within budget! My wedding offered us a lot of interesting challenges, as it was an outdoor event in a garden, but Amanda knows her stuff and every detail was taken care of. In addition, Amanda has great relationships with some of the best vendors in the business! We were able to take advantage of those relationships and booked some amazing people to whom I am so thankful.
    On the day of, Amanda made it a point to help us relish in the day - even shepherding us away from our adoring guests, immediately following our ceremony, giving us time to privately celebrate our first moments as man and wife.
    I could not more highly recommend Bliss Weddings and Events!

Sent on 04/15/2011

Anne · Married on 07/11/2009

Amanda and Bliss Weddings are AWESOME! For what I paid, it was TOTALLY worth it! Bliss Weddings took care of all the details of my week/day and took a HUGE load off my mind and let me really enjoy the big day. Even my guests commented on what a great job they did!!

Sent on 08/11/2009

Bliss Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you so much for the sweet review, Anne! We really enjoyed working with you and wish you the absolute best. Congratulations!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Bliss Weddings & Events FAQ

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Bliss Weddings & Events 1
    Free Consultation!!!
    We always offer free consultations! Check out our website for details! yourblissweddings.com

• Gina's
    Gina's Wedding Dresses

Amanda from Bliss Wedding's & Events is one of the hardest working planners that I know. She is constantly working on staying current with the latest trends in Weddings as well as spending any little free time she has keeping all of her favorite vendors in touch. She is a very calm and relaxed person which couldn't be more perfect for her line of work! I would recommend her to help you thru your entire wedding planning process or for her "day of" coordination!

• Domestic Arts Custom Cakes
    Domestic Arts Custom Cakes Wedding Cakes

Amanda at Bliss Weddings & Events is a master networker, and a very vibrant person. She is tireless, it would seem, when it comes to all things wedding related! She can officiate the intimate wedding ceremony of your dreams, help pull your big day together with style and panache, and keep a big smile on her face all at the same time. She is also the behind-the-scenes mover and shaker of a few amazing organizations, including the Michigan Wedding & Event Planners Association and the Michigan Chapter of Wish Upon a Wedding, providing dream wedding events for people who are facing serious illnesses. She is a sweetheart!

• Rondo String Quartet
    Rondo String Quartet Wedding Musicians

Amanda is a professional, creative, and caring wedding coordinator. She spends the time necessary to ensure that everything goes smoothly. Amanda makes each event a special one. It is always a pleasure to play for a wedding when Amanda is coordinating.

• Novi, 48375 See on map