222 South Main Street, Milford, MI 48381 Map Phone number

Gina's 4
Gina's 5
  • Sandy

Sandy 路 Married on 06/01/2019

Beautiful shop, beautiful people.

I went in with such a negative mind set and I really wasn't looking forward to looking at dresses. Went in tried on some dresses and all I saw was an ugly bride looking back at me. I just wanted this to just be over, picked a dress, Gina took pictures, got measured, paid half and left. Sat at home for weeks looking at that picture and cried cause I hated it and how I looked. Fast forward a couple of months and it was time to go try it on, which I was dreading. Get there Gina helped me put it on, built me some cap sleeves, took it off, went home still hating the dress. About a week later I go in and see Pam who had taken my dress in on the sides and put some more lace in the back. Gina takes a picture and something crazy happened I didn't hate what I saw in the mirror. I went ahead and paid the rest of the dress. Yesterday went and tried on the dress for the final time and looked into the mirror and cried, they made me feel beautiful and I am finally excited for my futher husband and family to see me June 1, 2019. Gina and Pam thank you both from the bottom of my heart. I love you both and God Bless you.

Gina's 6
    Sent on 05/25/2019
  • Danielle

Danielle Richards 路 Married on 10/20/2018

Wedding dress shop & alterations

I found my perfect wedding dress at Gina's Bridal in Milford. They were absolutely wonderful there. Not pushy, flexible, and comforting. The staff was always kind and listened to what I wanted and helped me find a dress that met those wants. They stored my dress until I was ready to take it home without a fee. They also handled my dress alterations. The seamstress ensured the dress fit perfectly and did anything I asked. Thank you, Gina's! I highly recommend!

Gina's 7
    Gina's 8
    Gina's 9
    Sent on 12/22/2018
  • Jenna

Jenna 路 Married on 10/20/2018

Gina鈥檚 bridal

I had such an amazing experience at Gina鈥檚. She even went the extra mile to sew in my brother who passed away favorite T shirt so I could carry him with my on my special day! I highly reasoned going here.

Gina's 10
    Sent on 01/15/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Gina's FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?
    Under $500
    $500 - $999
    $1,000 - $2,499
    $2,500 - $3,999
  • What are your price ranges for full-priced suits and tuxedos?
    $200 - $499
    $500 - $999
  • What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals?
    $100 - $199
  • How do you price dress alterations?
    By Piece
  • Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
    Groomsmen
    Mother of the Bride
    Mother of the Groom
    Ring Bearers
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Alterations
    Cleaning
    Full Customization
    Preservation
    Sample Sales
    Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Bridal Belts
    Sample Gowns
    Tuxedo Rentals
    Undergarments
    Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?
    Less than 6 months
    6-8 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns?
    Seasonally
  • What is your return policy?
    Final Sales

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Gina's 1
    -10%
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples

• Bliss Weddings & Events
    Bliss Weddings & Events Wedding Planners

There is a reason that Gina's is the ONLY bridal salon that I refer out to my clients. Gina and the team are the sweetest people around and really make an effort to create the perfect experience for everyone who steps into their adorable shop. They work hard to stay on top of the latest trends and have some of the most timeless gowns available.

• Posh Hair and Makeup Studio
    Posh Hair and Makeup Studio Wedding Hair & Makeup

Gina, is a wonderful person who clearly loves what she does! Her bridal studio is absolutely amazing carrying the most unique accessories,and gowns. I love that she styles a whole entire bridal party from the bride, bridesmaids, groom and groomsmen. I have had the pleasure to work with her in the bridal industry and would recommend her services to anyone.

• Carla Licavoli Photography
    Carla Licavoli Photography Wedding Photographers

Gina's Bridal Boutique is a wonderful shop. It is full of personal service and beautiful gowns. The staff is so friendly and helpful and now you can get tuxedos there as well. I love working with Gina on photo shoots and give the store my highest recommendation

• 222 South Main Street Milford, 48381 See on map
    2486844024 (Fax Number)
    Monday: Closed Tuesday & Wednesday: 11-6 Thursday: 11-8 Friday & Saturday: 11-5 Sunday: Closed (except during special events)