341 North Main Street, Milford, MI 48381 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Deals 1

Other couples have also viewed

• Elizabeth's Bridal Manor
ginasbridal 8696 51 41129

69 Reviews for Gina's Bridal Boutique

Heather B. · Married on 06/05/2021

Loved my dress!

I couldn’t haves asked for a better dress!

Sent on 06/18/2021
  • Elisse

Elisse L. · Married on 06/05/2021

The most perfect experience!!! Stellar service

Gina's Bridal was my first ever wedding dress shopping experience, and I am so glad I went here first! Gina was my consultant and shared a pre-visit survey to gauge what types of dresses I was interested in. Not having a dream dress/wedding growing up, I wanted to try anything and everything! Gina pulled such a great selection to get me started, and pulled more dresses as my visit went on based on my feedback, plus my moms and matron of honor. Her boutique is the cutest setting and provides such great space, even if other girls are trying on dresses or browsing at the same time. The fitting rooms and decorations were spot on! I ended up selecting the first dress I ever tried on and am so grateful! My girls fell in love with it, but being unsure with myself, I went on to visit various other places in Metro Detroit and back where I live in Wisconsin. I returned when I kept comparing every other dress to that very first one! I'm so thrilled with how it turned out -- it truly was the perfect dress for me. Hands down, Gina's Bridal provides the absolute best experience, options, and price ranges. Gina and her staff were fantastic throughout all of my fittings, too, and made me feel and look like a queen. I also was interested in purchasing a bridal headpiece during my second fitting, but unfortunately it was broken. During the fitting, not only did she make it functional, but she lent it to me for my consequent hair and makeup trial! It worked out perfectly and I ordered one for my big day. So kind! If you're in the market for a wedding dress, go to Gina's first! Would give 6 out of 5 stars if it were possible. Thanks again!

Sent on 07/03/2021
  • Andi

Andi · Married on 07/11/2020

Perfect dress and experience!

I love my experience with Gina and team, and I absolutely adored my dress! Dress shopping with Gina was low-key, efficient, and but very detail-oriented (just how I like it). They were flexible in scheduling the original appointment, alterations, and final fitting. We were also working around COVID-related business restrictions, and it was great to have appointment scheduling be so flexible. Even though I picked out the dress over a year before the wedding, it fit like a glove! Thanks all!

Sent on 07/19/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Gina's Bridal Boutique FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?
    Under $500
    $500 - $999
    $1,000 - $2,499
    $2,500 - $3,999
  • What are your price ranges for full-priced suits and tuxedos?
    $200 - $499
    $500 - $999
  • What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals?
    $100 - $199
  • How do you price dress alterations?
    By Piece
  • Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
    Groomsmen
    Mother of the Bride
    Mother of the Groom
    Ring Bearers
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Alterations
    Cleaning
    Full Customization
    Preservation
    Sample Sales
    Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Bridal Belts
    Sample Gowns
    Tuxedo Rentals
    Undergarments
    Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?
    Less than 6 months
    6-8 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns?
    Seasonally
  • What is your return policy?
    Final Sales

1 Real Wedding

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Gina's Bridal Boutique 1
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples

• Bliss Weddings & Events Wedding Planners

There is a reason that Gina's is the ONLY bridal salon that I refer out to my clients. Gina and the team are the sweetest people around and really make an effort to create the perfect experience for everyone who steps into their adorable shop. They work hard to stay on top of the latest trends and have some of the most timeless gowns available.

• Posh Hair and Makeup Studio Wedding Hair & Makeup

Gina, is a wonderful person who clearly loves what she does! Her bridal studio is absolutely amazing carrying the most unique accessories,and gowns. I love that she styles a whole entire bridal party from the bride, bridesmaids, groom and groomsmen. I have had the pleasure to work with her in the bridal industry and would recommend her services to anyone.

• Carla Licavoli Photography Wedding Photographers

Gina's Bridal Boutique is a wonderful shop. It is full of personal service and beautiful gowns. The staff is so friendly and helpful and now you can get tuxedos there as well. I love working with Gina on photo shoots and give the store my highest recommendation

• 341 North Main Street Milford, MI, 48381 See on map
    2486844024 (Fax Number)
    Monday: Closed Tuesday & Wednesday: 11-6 Thursday: 11-8 Friday & Saturday: 11-5 Sunday: Closed (except during special events)
    Location of (Gina's Bridal Boutique)