Gina's

Gina's 7
  • Danielle

Danielle Richards · Married on 10/20/2018

Wedding dress shop & alterations

I found my perfect wedding dress at Gina's Bridal in Milford. They were absolutely wonderful there. Not pushy, flexible, and comforting. The staff was always kind and listened to what I wanted and helped me find a dress that met those wants. They stored my dress until I was ready to take it home without a fee. They also handled my dress alterations. The seamstress ensured the dress fit perfectly and did anything I asked. Thank you, Gina's! I highly recommend!

Gina's 8
    Gina's 9
    Gina's 10
  • Jenna

Jenna · Married on 10/20/2018

Gina’s bridal

I had such an amazing experience at Gina’s. She even went the extra mile to sew in my brother who passed away favorite T shirt so I could carry him with my on my special day! I highly reasoned going here.

Gina's 11

Amy · Married on 10/13/2018

Beautiful Selection

Although I did not end up buying THE dress from Gina's the experience was definitely worth mentioning. Gina's is a cute dress store that makes you feel like a million bucks. Great set up, tons of option with reasonable pricing. The service was better than I could ask for. Dress shopping can be very stressful but I enjoyed my visit.

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Gina's FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? Under $500, $500 - $999, $1,000 - $2,499, $2,500 - $3,999
  • What are your price ranges for full-priced suits and tuxedos? $200 - $499, $500 - $999
  • What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals? $100 - $199
  • How do you price dress alterations? By Piece
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Cleaning, Full Customization, Preservation, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Tuxedo Rentals, Tuxedos, Undergarments, Veils
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Seasonally
  • What is your return policy? Final Sales

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Gina's 1
    -10%
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples

• Bliss Weddings & Events
    Bliss Weddings & Events Wedding Planners

There is a reason that Gina's is the ONLY bridal salon that I refer out to my clients. Gina and the team are the sweetest people around and really make an effort to create the perfect experience for everyone who steps into their adorable shop. They work hard to stay on top of the latest trends and have some of the most timeless gowns available.

• Posh Hair and Makeup Studio
    Posh Hair and Makeup Studio Wedding Hair & Makeup

Gina, is a wonderful person who clearly loves what she does! Her bridal studio is absolutely amazing carrying the most unique accessories,and gowns. I love that she styles a whole entire bridal party from the bride, bridesmaids, groom and groomsmen. I have had the pleasure to work with her in the bridal industry and would recommend her services to anyone.

• Carla Licavoli Photography
    Carla Licavoli Photography Wedding Photographers

Gina's Bridal Boutique is a wonderful shop. It is full of personal service and beautiful gowns. The staff is so friendly and helpful and now you can get tuxedos there as well. I love working with Gina on photo shoots and give the store my highest recommendation

• 222 South Main Street Milford, MI 48381 See on map
    2486844024 (Fax Number)
    Monday: Closed Tuesday & Wednesday: 11-6 Thursday: 11-8 Friday & Saturday: 11-5 Sunday: Closed (except during special events)