Gina's Reviews

Gina's 7
  • Danielle

Danielle Richards · Married on 10/20/2018

Wedding dress shop & alterations

I found my perfect wedding dress at Gina's Bridal in Milford. They were absolutely wonderful there. Not pushy, flexible, and comforting. The staff was always kind and listened to what I wanted and helped me find a dress that met those wants. They stored my dress until I was ready to take it home without a fee. They also handled my dress alterations. The seamstress ensured the dress fit perfectly and did anything I asked. Thank you, Gina's! I highly recommend!

Gina's 8
    Gina's 9
    Gina's 10
  • Jenna

Jenna · Married on 10/20/2018

Gina’s bridal

I had such an amazing experience at Gina’s. She even went the extra mile to sew in my brother who passed away favorite T shirt so I could carry him with my on my special day! I highly reasoned going here.

Gina's 11

Amy · Married on 10/13/2018

Beautiful Selection

Although I did not end up buying THE dress from Gina's the experience was definitely worth mentioning. Gina's is a cute dress store that makes you feel like a million bucks. Great set up, tons of option with reasonable pricing. The service was better than I could ask for. Dress shopping can be very stressful but I enjoyed my visit.

Tori · Married on 09/15/2018

Most perfect bridal shop

I can not recommend Gina’s boutique enough! They made finding the perfect dress so easy! I went in with a different vision in mind and I’m so glad they recommended the dress they did. I got so many compliments on my dress and so many people said they’ve never seen anything like it. I absolutely love my dress and wish I could wear it again! Alterations were easy and perfect! I have also gotten a bridesmaid dress from Gina’s and they have such a great selection and they are so interactive with bridesmaid dress shopping (unlike a lot of bridal shops!) it is great!

Gina's 12
    Gina's 13
    Gina's 14

Nicole · Married on 07/28/2018

The entire staff is wonderful!!! So helpful and caring. Their dress selection is gorgeous!!!

• Dayna

Dayna · Married on 12/09/2017

I can not say enough about Ginas Bridal and the staff. I went to four different shops and they were the 2nd one I visited however wanted to just make sure for my Mother. They were super understanding, not pushy and even encouraged trying on others. Cinnamon knew my style and body type better than me... I actually picked the dress she picked for me. I would recommend them to anyone!

• Heather

Heather · Married on 07/07/2017

Loved Gina's!! Easy to make an appointment. Great service right when I walked in. Gave advise while trying on dresses but still let me explore all options. I ordered the same day I was there and that was easy too!

emily · Married on 10/01/2016

Gina's is such a great little shop. I brought my MOH and mother of the groom here to do my last shopping trip in hopes to find a gown cheaper than the one I'd already fallen in love with (out of my budget!). After several dresses, I realized nothing was going to compare to the one I'd already found. They overheard me talking about the dress I'd fallen in love with, and told me that they would meet me on the price that was right for me. I was in shock. Not only did I walk away with my dream dress at my budgeted price, they were so helpful and reassuring with the changes I wanted made to the dress. I can't wait to work with them- I walked away feeling totally at ease with my wedding dress purchase!

Amazing place to go. Gina and her staff are all so down to earth and helpful! They are so willing to work with your schedule also.

Jerry · Married on 08/20/2016

I am so happy I went to Gina's to get my wedding dress. She was able to fit me in last minute, and she wasn't too overbearing at all. I ended up picking a dress that was not at all what I thought I wanted, and when I thought it was double my budget Gina offered to sell me the sample gown for half the price! I got so many compliments on my dress, and I couldn't be happier with my selection. -Suzanne

• kelsey

kelsey · Married on 10/17/2015

Gina's Bridal Boutique is wonderful! I am so glad I made an appointment. From the minute I stepped through the front door the warmth of Gina's surrounded me. Gina and her family were great! Having been the only bride during my appointment was refreshing. Gina takes the time to listen to your likes and dislikes. She also takes into consideration your budget. It was nice not feeling any pressure to purchase a gown by the end of my appointment. Thankfully, I loved every minute of my bridal appointment with Gina. I put on my wedding dress and ended up crying. I knew that I had found the one! I'm looking forward to having my first dress fitting with Gina next week.

Gina's Bridal helped me find the dress of my dreams within my price range in one visit! Everyone there is so kind and thoughtful and helped me decide on the right shoes and accessories. The alterations that they did for my bridal gown and bridesmaids gowns were perfect and done very quickly. I could not have asked for a better experience with them!

Gina's was amazing! Super responsive and flexible, she was my first stop on trying on wedding dresses. I was really nervous And she made it all seem so easy and fun! I'd heard horror stories of body shaming, pressures to buy on the spot and hurrying girls in and out of dresses and NONE of that happened! She let me pick as many dresses as I wanted, let me try them on multiple times, recognized me when I just walked in with my family one day (it was Milford memories and even though it was busy and packed she made room and time to let me try my favorites back on just to show my cousin!) She was amazing! I highly recommend her!

Jane · Married on 05/16/2015

We had the absolute best experience from beginning to end with Gina, Cinnamon, and the entire team. Gina herself came to the rescue when an unexpected issue/glitch occurred the week before the wedding! Perfect dress, perfect bridal shop!

Stephanie · Married on 04/18/2015

I got my dress from Gina's and could not be happier with their staff in their actual store. They were so helpful and nice throughout the entire process. We had a huge issue with the alterations next door, Christine, however Gina was very prompt with getting back to us about the issue and resolving it. I would recommend using this shop for your dress 100% but I would definitely take it somewhere else to be altered. Even with the negative alterations experience, I have absolutely nothing negative to say about Gina's store or the staff for their store. Absolutely wonderful.

• O

Krystina · Married on 10/18/2014

My fiance went to get a tux from Gina's bridal. He drives past the shop every day to and from work and always sees unique tux's on display. We stopped in one weekend to check it out and were a little surprised because it is in a small office space within the bridal salon. However, the gentleman who helped us was great! For the design we want the prices are very comparable if not cheaper then what we have seen at the big chains. I would definitely recommend the tux shop.
    I can not right the bridal shop because I had already purchased by dress at the time we stopped in.

• Ryan & Sarah

Ryan & Sarah · Married on 09/12/2014

I went in to Gina's as appointment 2 of 3 Memorial Day weekend nervous with the daunting task of buying off-the-rack for my wedding in 4 months. I also had a very low budget as far as wedding dresses go & I was forward about it when we came in. They did not flinch, but did caution me that certain dress styles would likely fall above my price range. They did an excellent job of selecting a variety of dresses that fit me and a range of prices. It blew me away when someone that was assisting another bride selected a dress she wanted me to try on...and it ended up being the one. The best part...it was EXACTLY what I budgeted, it happened to be a canceled dress line and it not only fit me like a glove, it fit the setting of our wedding perfectly. Needless to say after trying on about 14 dresses and finding "the one" we cancelled the 3rd appointment and had a lovely lunch in Downtown Milford to celebrate!

Later, when I found my hair & makeup artist through Gina's vendor referrals, I found out more about their community presence through a personal story that truly touched my heart. I will ALWAYS recommend a trip to Gina's for future brides in the area as they made me feel like a model in each of their gowns and every woman deserves that experience.

I'm sad Paulita is retiring at the end of this month, she made the few "touches" bustle/hem/straps absolutely perfect in a reasonable time frame and was very flexible in meeting with me when life got in the way. I doubt she will be easily replaced, but I trust that Gina's will put their Brides in the care of professional seamstresses to turn their gowns into masterpieces!

Lindsay · Married on 08/23/2014

We love Ginas! Almost all the girls in our family have gotten their dresses there. We love Gina! Awesome business, great staff you cannot ask for more.

Gina's Bridal provided me with the perfect experience as I searched for my wedding gown. I went to a couple other places and felt completely overwhelmed by the number of dresses and how impersonal the consultant was. Gina's was the complete opposite. I worked with a consultant and Gina personally during my visit. Gina welcomed me and my mom and friends with open arms and was amazingly helpful and supportive during the entire appointment. We felt like old friends within less than an hour. Not only did I buy my dress at Gina's, but my mom bought hers and we bought all of our bridesmaid dresses there too. I also purchased all my wedding day jewelry from Gina's while a trunk show was in town. During all of the follow up appointments Gina and her mom and staff were wonderful and incredibly accommodating. I used Paulita's alterations, which is in the same building/attached to her boutique, and she was wonderful with both mine and my mom's dress. My mom is from Texas so Paulita had to fit my mom and alter it within a week so my mom could make sure it fit properly, and she did so without any hesitation. The people here, Gina in particular, are saints in the wedding industry. They did everything in their power to make our lives easier during the stressful time. Gina actually did my makeup for my engagement pictures and my wedding day and her and her husband were guests at our wedding... this is how much GOOD I have to say about her, if there is no other indication than that.

There is absolutely NOTHING bad to be said about her boutique, her, or her employees/coworkers.

Gina's was great! We tried on dresses at the very end of their hours, and they stayed after a little bit just to make sure we were taken care of. The dress I ended up loving was actually not being cut anymore, but they contacted the designer for me to see if it could be cut for me. Above and beyond! They didn't put me in anything out of my price range, and the whole time made me feel comfortable without pressuring me to make a decision right away.

Alterations were also great. They do them on site, and were a great price for the value. I actually messed up my appointment time and came in 2 hours early, but they still were able to get me fitted! The alterations were perfect, and everyone there seemed legitimately excited for me and my day.

Katrina · Married on 06/14/2014

Gina's was the first place I went dress shopping and I ended up buying that same day. After I picked out several that I wanted to try on, the woman helping me brought me a few that she thought I might like. One of these was the dress I ended up falling in love with, and it was not something I would have ever picked out for myself. They sure know what they are doing, and are very friendly.

Cassandra · Married on 05/10/2014

All of the ladies at Gina's were the best! They made me have such a great experience with one of the more exciting aspects of a wedding.

Kerri · Married on 10/26/2013

I can't say enough about Gina's!!! It is a super cute, boutique, in a super cute town. The service is impeccable! !!! They treat everyone like family, as it is a family run business. From Gina, her Mom , Dad and everyone that works there are amazing. Even with a bride that decides to change the bridesmaids dresses at the last minute, they are super accommdating!! So willing to work with you and your party. Have beautiful store fronts, and the BEST prices around!!! Love Gina's would recommend it to everyone in talk to and have done so!!!! Thanks for everything! ! K.Cash

Colleen · Married on 09/21/2013

Where do I even begin?! Thank you SO much to Gina and everyone at Gina's! Gina's is a place that is so friendly. You can honestly tell that they are not there to sell you a dress, but to make sure you feel beautiful in whatever dress you choose. They have a wide selection of dresses. They are patient and informative. They know their designers so well and have so many suggestions to make your dress perfect for you. My dress fit me like a glove and I just cannot thank them enough! Gina and Judy are amazing and I could not imagine going anywhere else for my dress. Thank you so very much!

Carli · Married on 09/21/2013

I cannot say enough amazing things about Gina's! This was the first place that I went to shop for my wedding dress and upon my arrival I knew that Gina's was a special place. The staff were very attentive and went out of their way to get to know me and to gain an understanding about what I was looking for in the perfect dress. They let me stay and try on dresses for as long as I wanted and I never felt rushed or pressured into choosing something that I didn't love. Unfortunately I didn't find a dress on my first visit to Gina's but after looking elsewhere, I came back two more times in hopes of finding my dream dress. I knew that I wanted to give my business to Gina's because the customer service there was top notch and I'm happy to say that on my third visit, I DID find my perfect dress. Thank you Gina's!