Blossom's Floral Artistry

Cedar Park, TX View map

The mission of Blossom's Floral Artistry is to provide the highest quality unique, fresh floral designs for weddings, special events and corporate events.

We are not your typical retail florist. We do not offer walk in floral design services. Every design is custom created for your event. Our constant focus is on providing extraordinary designs and service to our clients. We stay in contact with you throughout the entire process. Offering a preview of your chosen design upon request.

Blossom's also offers, for a fee, a setup service. Our team of highly creative minds and hands will be there for your event. No need to rely on the Planner to get it done for you. Explain it to us, send us a design layout and we will accomplish your decor set up flawlessly. for your event.

Give us a call today to get a free phone consultation or make an appointment to meet in person. We can come to you! You'll have an estimate the same day. No waiting around for a few days to get your quote.

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Delivery
Set Up

Clara Married on 11/10/2012
    WOW!! what can I say'' the flowers decor arrangement's were breath-taking she did the most beautiful and amazing job . I was speechless when we walk into the room all set-up it was gorgeous!! and very classy just like out of a magazine a bride can only dream' of having.. I do recommend her for sure totally outstanding and exceed are expectations as well. Went way beyond.
    Rebecca Married on 09/25/2010
    I have nothing but amazing things to say about Blossom. I first met her at a bridal vendor event and we clicked. She was displaying flowers with my colors and let me take a small bouquet home. I was sold. Her professionalism and quality is great! Everyone commented the entire wedding and after about the flowers at the reception and asked who my florist was. You cannot go wrong with Blossom1
  • KET
    Karly Married on 07/24/2010
    This is Austin's hidden secret! Blossom's Floral Artistry amazed not only me as the Bride, but my entire family and close friends as well. Blossom offers a Do It Yourself creation party that allows you to keep cost down, while creating gorgeous arrangements with your friends and fammily all under the direction and supervision of Blossom and her staff. SHe had all of the supplies there and available, ordered the flowers I requested, posted photos pf arrangements that I told her I liked and then turned us loose to CREATE! None of us are the florist type, but my centerpieces turned out GORGEOUS! Blossom and her staff created the rest of my ceremony flowers (bouquets, boutineirs, decor flowers, etc) Again STUNNING! When we arrived at the venue, my mom started crying because the flowers were so spectacular. The best part is that Blossom creates pieces that add to and fit in with the surrounding decor- it did not look like giant out of place arrangements, rather they all fit in, looked like they grew there and complimented the natural surroundings of the venue.
    The part that means the most to me is that Blossom became a friend. She listened intently to my visions for my flowers and then created design boards reflecting whatr she heard me say. I had a many opportunities to see where she was going with the design of my flowers and never once did I feel uneasy or worried about how they would turn out. Blossom met me on several occasions to walk thru the venue and "see" they flower vision together and talk thru specific likes and don't likes I had about ceremony flowers.
    Blossom's Floral Artistry is AUSTIN PERFECTION!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

Look No Further Entertainment Look No Further Entertainment Wedding DJs

We've had the pleasure of working with Blossom on multiple weddings as well as industry events and every time has been a pleasure. She is talented, personable, professional, and obviously passionate about her craft. Her stunning floral creations are the result of years of experience coupled with an artistic attention to detail. We love Blossom's Floral Artistry!

Ed Kelley Photography Ed Kelley Photography Wedding Photographers

We have had the pleasure of our brides working with Blossom. Their floral arrangements are beautiful! Having a beautiful bouquet helps to make your wedding images spectular! And Blossom had done a wonderful job.

Crystal Occasions Crystal Occasions Wedding Planners

Blossom is so great at what she does! She has a great vision and carries it out perfectly!

Cedar Park, 78613
512-751-7028

24 x 7 You should be able to get me anytime you call!
Location of (Blossom's Floral Artistry)

Other vendors in Austin for your wedding