PO BOX 3203, La Habra, CA 90632 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 20
  • Pricing

About Blair Nicole Photography

Hi! My name is Blair and I am a wedding and portrait photographer! I am married to an amazing man, and we have the sweetest little boy ever!

I am based out of Southern California, but absolutely love to travel for weddings everywhere! I love becoming good friends with our clients; watching their love blossom, their families grow, capturing those fun and intimate moments in their life... and of course, having a blast doing it all along the way.

For a litte more info on me , to view our updated work , and to get in touch - visit our web site www.BlairNicolePhotography.com

Follow Blair Nicole Photography on

hailey and richar

• Videos 1

3 Reviews for Blair Nicole Photography

Ally · Married on 06/16/2012

I can't even begin to describe how amazing Blair is! She is just the sweetest person and so wonderful to work with! She really saw my visions and understood what I was going for! She takes beautiful pictures and truly enjoys her job! I will absolutely be recommending her to all my friends as they start to get engaged. I can't say enough wonderful things about her! She was so great on my wedding day and was such a huge help! Thanks for helping make everything so perfect Blair!

Sent on 11/12/2013

Samantha · Married on 09/25/2010

I hired Blair to do a boudoir photo session for me as a wedding gift to my husband. To put it simply, she was amazing! I truly couldn't have been happier with the shots she got and the beautiful book she put together for me. In all honesty, doing a boudoir shoot isn't the most comfortable thing in the world. However, Blair made it not only comfortable but a whole lot of fun! Her up beat personality makes her a joy to be around and she is pretty much open to any ideas. On top of that her talent speaks for itself!

Sent on 12/07/2010
  • Janelle

Janelle · Married on 06/18/2011

Blair and Sean were so fun to work with. They made our engagement session so easy and lighthearted. We truly appreciated their family values and how they work as a team. Our wedding pictures our dreamy and just the style I was looking for. Wonderful people and wonderful photographers!

Sent on 01/25/2012

Blair Nicole Photography Pricing

Blair Nicole Photography Price Rates

Blair Nicole Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,900.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Toning, Negatives, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,700.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Toning, Albums, Flush Mount, Negatives, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Toning, Trash The Dress

• STEREO WALTZ FILMS
    STEREO WALTZ FILMS Wedding Videographers

I worked with Blair Nicole on a wedding I covered as a videographer. She was wonderful to collaborate with as a fellow vendor, but beyond that, the images she captured were stunning! Blair had such an eye for where to place the couple during the portrait session- and she was on her toes and energetic consistently throughout the candid moments. She never lost steam! She also worked well with the schedule, and helped dictate the mood of the day- she was always relaxed and calm, which a bride needs in a photographer!

• Emily Dawn Artistry
    Emily Dawn Artistry Wedding Hair & Makeup

Blair Nicole photography is one of my favorite photographers to work with! the husband wife duo work incredibly well together to make sure they capture every wonderful moment of your wedding day! My favorite memory on one wedding we worked together was a last minute haircut to the groom in the hotel lobby! Ron, the groom had missed his time slot for a haircut, and right before he got in the limo EDA artists caught him in the lobby to trim him up. This was major for the bride to have her husband's haircut so we fixed this in the final seconds and Blair Nicole's team documented the whole thing. I remember the bride was so happy and thought it was hilarious we got photos! This is the kind of team that Blair brings about, catching all of the little extra moments that you will personably cherish. She is dedicated to her clients and has fun while doing so. Definitely hire Blair's team, they are awesome!

• Simply Stunning Artistry Make up & Hair
    Simply Stunning Artistry Make up & Hair Wedding Hair & Makeup

Blair is so talented and her work is proof of her passion for photography. She is so creative & all of her ideas are so unique!

• PO BOX 3203 La Habra, 90632 See on map