Engagement
Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Blair Nicole Photography

Stylish Photography for Fun People

Hi! My name is Blair and I am a wedding and portrait photographer! I am married to an amazing man, and we have the sweetest little boy ever!    I am based out of Southern California, but absolutely love to travel for weddings everywhere! I love becoming good friends with our clients; watching their love blossom, their families grow, capturing those fun and intimate moments in their life... and of course, having a blast doing it all along the way.

For a litte more info on me  , to view our updated work , and to get in touch - visit our web site www.BlairNicolePhotography.com

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Regions serviced: Los Angeles

Follow Blair Nicole Photography on

3 Reviews for Blair Nicole Photography

I can't even begin to describe how amazing Blair is! She is just the sweetest person and so wonderful to work with! She really saw my visions and understood what I was going for! She takes beautiful pictures and truly enjoys her job! I will absolutely be recommending her to all my friends as they start to get engaged. I can't say enough wonderful things about her! She was so great on my wedding day and was such a huge help! Thanks for helping make everything so perfect Blair!

Profile Picture Ally, 6/16/12, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Blair and Sean were so fun to work with. They made our engagement session so easy and lighthearted. We truly appreciated their family values and how they work as a team. Our wedding pictures our dreamy and just the style I was looking for. Wonderful people and wonderful photographers!

Profile Picture Janelle, 6/18/11, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I hired Blair to do a boudoir photo session for me as a wedding gift to my husband. To put it simply, she was amazing! I truly couldn't have been happier with the shots she got and the beautiful book she put together for me. In all honesty, doing a boudoir shoot isn't the most comfortable thing in the world. However, Blair made it not only comfortable but a whole lot of fun! Her up beat personality makes her a joy to be around and she is pretty much open to any ideas. On top of that her talent speaks for itself!

Profile Picture Samantha, 9/25/10, 6 Reviews

220x220 sq 1384108554165 blair nicole photography4
220x220 sq 1384108605642 square for directory pag

1 VIDEO

3 ENDORSEMENTS
I worked with Blair Nicole on a wedding I covered as a videographer. She was wonderful to collaborate with as a fellow vendor, but beyond that, the images she captured were stunning! Blair had such an eye for where to place the couple during the portrait session- and she was on her toes and energetic consistently throughout the candid moments. She never lost steam! She also worked well with the schedule, and helped dictate the mood of the day- she was always relaxed and calm, which a bride needs in a photographer!

Blair Nicole photography is one of my favorite photographers to work with! the husband wife duo work incredibly well together to make sure they capture every wonderful moment of your wedding day! My favorite memory on one wedding we worked together was a last minute haircut to the groom in the hotel lobby! Ron, the groom had missed his time slot for a haircut, and right before he got in the limo EDA artists caught him in the lobby to trim him up. This was major for the bride to have her husband's haircut so we fixed this in the final seconds and Blair Nicole's team documented the whole thing. I remember the bride was so happy and thought it was hilarious we got photos! This is the kind of team that Blair brings about, catching all of the little extra moments that you will personably cherish. She is dedicated to her clients and has fun while doing so. Definitely hire Blair's team, they are awesome!

Blair is so talented and her work is proof of her passion for photography. She is so creative & all of her ideas are so unique!

Events