Tucker, GA 30084 Map · Phone number

About Black Swan Events, LLC

OUR VISION

Black Swan Events vision is to transform what you call an "event" into an "experience" that will make memories to last a lifetime. Our focus is to bring your vision to life. We commit to creating a unique experience that complements your style – with an element of surprise. With every opportunity, we seek to deliver top-notch services at an affordable price.

WHO WE ARE

Black Swan Events is a premiere full-service event planning and design boutique that realizes the difference between ordinary and extraordinary. BSE's focus is to make your event a wonderful experience from beginning to end – giving you the “WOW-factor” that will keep you and your guests talking for years to come. We design your event with a personal touch and creative eye guiding you graciously throughout the planning process.

Clients who choose Black Swan Events to plan their wedding or special occasion, will get a creative and talented planner that has created an incredible brand. With her unique talents, business savvy and determination to change “ordinary” into “extraordinary”, she will deliver a collaborative edge and modern approach to your events.

OUR SERVICES

You are engaged and you're about to begin planning one of the most exciting and important occasions of your life. This is the day you've dreamt about since you were young and now realizes that your vision is about to become a reality...so close your eyes, take a deep breath and envision that today is your wedding day.

You awake with excitement knowing that this day you will marry your best friend. Your family and closest friends surround you. You are stress-free and couldn't imagine marrying anyone else. The anticipation of walking down the aisle leaves you breathless.

The time has arrived - the moment you've been waiting for. No more decisions to make. The planning is complete. A suitable team of talented professionals is in place, working diligently to bring your vision to life. Actually, it has been a fun experience - nothing stressful or unorganized. Quite frankly, it has been pure joy! You are beyond relief that everything has come together so smoothly. Your main focus today is making your way down the aisle to marry the love of your life. Even your family and closest friends are at ease and comfortable knowing that they too can enjoy this day with you instead of working endlessly and missing out on such a significant time. These are the moments you will cherish.

Finally, you make your grand entrance. As you gracefully walk down the aisle, you are overcome with emotion and in awe of the most breathtaking event that is happening today - your wedding day!

Sounds amazing, right? So what now?

If you're looking to plan the wedding of your dreams and turn your vision into a reality, customized just for you, then contact us today at 404.692.4206 or info@blkswanevents.com to learn more about our wedding services and how we may be of service to you on your special day!

Follow Black Swan Events, LLC on

Newly-wed couple
71823a2018cef353 1523440828 33852b1f3b153722 1523440827 2ebaf2f5f829b04a 152344

6 Reviews for Black Swan Events, LLC

Angel · event on 07/06/2013

Carlmetta and her team provided such excellent service. Words can't describe how great full we are to her and her entire team. She went over and beyond what I could have ever expected and because of that we have a life time to reflect on such a special event my baby Sweet sixteen.

Black Swan Events

Sent on 08/26/2013

Angel · event on 07/06/2013

Carlmetta and her team provided everything I had visioned and more. Awesome!! Event Planner.

Sent on 08/28/2013

Marilyn · Married on 05/18/2013

If you are looking for a wedding coordinator, look no farther. Carlmetta with Black Swan Events is the best. I had a few short months to plan a wedding and I had no clue where to start. I looked up some coordinators and could not find one within my budget. I found Black Swan Events through another clients review. I sent an e-mail and she responded very quickly. We talked on the phone and she made me feel comfortable right from the start. She answered questions I had not even asked yet. I hired her that afternoon on the phone. She got the ball rolling on the planning. We meet and started making decision and plans. We looked at venues until we found one I was satisfied with. She drove miles to meet with me and other vendors. She was always a phone call away or e-mail away. She responded each time I contacted her. She never left me hanging. She calmed me when I got to stressing. I valued her opinion and ideas. I had no Ideas what colors or themes I wanted but I didn't have to worry she had my back all the way through it. I had a beautiful wedding thanks to her. She did a wonderful job in the short time we had to plan it. I can not say thank you enough to this lady. If you are needing a coordinator then she's the one. If you need any event done she's the one. I recommend her highly. Thank you Carlmetta for the wonderful job you did on my wedding!!!!!!

Marilyn

Sent on 05/25/2013

Black Swan Events, LLC FAQ

• Gramling and Bone Styling Co
    Gramling and Bone Styling Co Wedding Hair & Makeup

I have had the pleasure of working with Carlmetta, of Black Swan Events! She really does bring the WOW factor! Her weddings are beautiful, one of a kind and truly special! In addition to the beauty she brings, everyone is at ease and comfortable knowing that they can enjoy the day because Carlmetta has everything managed down to the very smallest details. I highly recommend Black Swan Events!

• D'Amore Notes
    D'Amore Notes Wedding Invitations

I’ve have the pleasure of working directly with Carlmetta, and her personality is fun and comforting. She is very professional and ensures that all of her clients are absolutely pleased with every aspect of their event that she plans. She is very creative and an “out of the box” thinker, when it comes to designing events. She creates a truly amazing experience in every event she does. There is always an element of surprise that takes her events planned to the next level. If you want a unique, seamless, extraordinary event, then look no further, Black Swan Events will make it happen!

• Tucker, 30084 See on map