Austin, Austin, TX 78745 Map · Phone number

About Black Petal Floral Design

Black Petal Floral Design is a premier wedding florist in Austin, Texas. Owner and principal designer Lady D has many years of experience with floral arrangement, starting with DIY designing creations for her own wedding. Since then she has helped couples bring vibrancy and color to their weddings with elegant floral arrangements. Whether you’re looking for whimsical, color popping designs or elegant florals for a sophisticated affair, Black Petal Floral Design offers the best in quality and service.

Black Petal Floral Design offers custom wedding packages for weddings of all sizes, styles, and budgets. Lady D and her floral design team will create arrangements based on your venue, your decor color scheme, bridal attire, and your own inspirations. They offer consultations and full event designs, including delivery and setup of your floral arrangements.

Follow Black Petal Floral Design on

Black Petal Floral Design 7
  • Kyler

Kyler Arnold · Married on 12/01/2018

Wonderful florist

Lady D was great - she tried to work within my budget and was very flexible on the changing needs leading up to my wedding day. I really liked how she sent a presentation of what she envisioned for my day after we had our first meeting so I could see that we were on the same page. She also had awesome suggestions - we added an arch with flowers to stand in front of that turned out simple and beautiful - we heard from several people who took family photos in front of it after the wedding to use in Christmas cards and whatnot. She was also very calm and easy-going, which was nice throughout the process. On the wedding day, she showed up on time and presented everything just like we had talked about. My flowers were amazing. I would highly recommend her.

Sent on 06/18/2019

Allie · Married on 11/11/2017

Lady D was very friendly to work with and very flexible and willing to work within our budget! She didn’t require a minimum spend before she would work with us, which most all other florists we communicated with did! This really allowed us to get the florals that we needed and wanted and not spend overt amounts on flowers not needed. She was very crafty in helping us to repurpose the bridesmaids bouquets for the centerpieces on some of our reception tables and my bouquet for our sweetheart table. She allowed me to incorporate succulents that I grew and potted myself throughout as well as some eucalyptus from my cousin’s homestead. She is also just overall a kind soul with a lot of enthusiasm for her life and her craft! Ultimately, we ended up with gorgeous flowers of high quality on our wedding day. She also was super creative with these cute metal bangles with mini succulents on them instead of the cheesy prom corsages that you normally see for the mothers and grandmothers. My sister-in-law actually wore her’s the next day to brunch and raved about it! Lady D also created super adorable greenery collars with a pop or two of flowers for our dogs who were in our ceremony. They looked awesome! The only thing that kind of bummed me out was that the main flower I was dead set on having included in my flowers - wine dahlias - Lady D had a hard time finding. She substituted it with another flower that was a bit more expensive, so I didn’t get some of the other flower types we had discussed on including either. I wish she had consulted me on this decision, as some of the flowers were not up my alley, but overall I must say that the bouquets were still gorgeous as were all the arrangements she did for the rest of the wedding! I would definitely recommend working with her, just making sure she knows to connect with you if she can’t source a flower that you are set on having in your bouquet.

Sent on 11/20/2017

Courtney · Married on 10/07/2017

Lady D was so great! The flowers looked amazing and my aisle wouldn’t have been complete without my garden roses

Sent on 10/19/2017

Award

Black Petal Floral Design FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 175.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 65.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 15.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 95.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 275.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 3,000.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Modern, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage